Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 13300
-
04-24-20 20:06 #3985Senior Member

Posts: 116Jenn
I've had the pleasure lots of times. Never known her to do anything other than weed. She's a sweetheart and a good lay.
-
04-24-20 19:46 #3984Senior Member

Posts: 180This
http://www.greenville.skipthegames.c...l/093709421237
Does anyone know anything about? For a long time my initial impression was that it was fake but it's kind of sporadic. This post is up and looking at it closer I think it has the possibility of being real.
http://www.greenville.skipthegames.c...l/093709421237
-
04-24-20 18:47 #3983Senior Member

Posts: 244Idk, but my first thought when seeing this ad was that it was fake. Don't see anyone using a digital camera anymore. As far as Jenn idk if she has demons or not. But I've seen providers before and didn't see drugs but knew there were demons.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 16:08 #3982Senior Member

Posts: 131Thanks! Thats too bad, if she's the chick in the pics, she has quite the ass.
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
Regarding Jenn. I have never seen evidence of serious demons. She is 420 friendly, but I've never even seen alcohol in her place, much less any other evidence of other demons. I see her semi regularly and really enjoy my time with her.
-
04-24-20 15:40 #3981Senior Member

Posts: 259What demons? I know she smokes weed but I've never seen any other drugs or anything. I've seen her quite a few times.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 15:38 #3980Senior Member

Posts: 259I messaged her and was planning to see her but something came up and I had to cancel. She got mad and then had some dude calling and texting saying that I had contacted him and was wanting to see me. He pestered next for a bit and I even blocked him and he still somehow called and was still messaging me. I would say avoid this girl.
Originally Posted by JimboA
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 15:28 #3979Senior Member

Posts: 231I texted the number
I was curious and texted the number. I got an immediate reply back saying, and I quote, "I'm the police". Why would the police text back saying they are the police. Maybe somebody screwing around with us. Anyway, I didn't reply.
Originally Posted by SharpShooter06
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 15:02 #3978Senior Member

Posts: 131This is definitely Jenn.
Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes
[View Original Post]
On another note, anyone seen this one? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/641021239724.
-
04-24-20 14:46 #3977Senior Member

Posts: 244My mistake. Her pics do not come up in a search. But I do remember a post here describing her as petite fun sizes Latina. She was running two ads today with different fake pics.
Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 13:15 #3976Senior Member

Posts: 108Wrong girl
I don't think so. I'm talking about her.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/223981515746
-
04-24-20 11:29 #3975Senior Member

Posts: 148This is jenn / karminx. Demons are there and I'd caution against 69 DATY since she's high volume and does BBFS with CIP.
Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 10:26 #3974Senior Member

Posts: 207Minnie Review
Just got finished with a morning qv with Skinny Minnie. She had an amazing body, full kissable lips, and nice sized, perky tits. She was skinny, but round in all the right places. Kitty was soft and tight and she did BBFS. She was in a clean safe hotel off I85. The downsides were she didn't do bjs at all. Seems like she could be persuaded to, though. And she was very robotic. Didn't seem into it at all. But she's one damn sexy robot. Not sure if I'll repeat, but if I do, it won't be more than a QV. And if you want covered FS, bring a cover.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/232302841715
-
04-24-20 08:33 #3973Senior Member

Posts: 46Bella D?
Anyone had the experience? I searched and couldn't come up with anything.
https://adultsearch.com/south-caroli...scorts/1743950
-
04-24-20 06:34 #3972Senior Member

Posts: 1206Perhaps. But as someone who has seen her multiple times, it is an accurate one.
Originally Posted by Pappa54
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 18:10 #3971Senior Member

Posts: 207Any takers?
Going to check out Minnie in the morning. I'm not usually one to toftt, but I'll take the leap this time. If anyone's seen her, can you send me a pm about your experience? Mostly just if she's legit and not a thief. Should be leaving a review tomorrow.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/979001742674












Reply With Quote




