Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 13295
-
04-24-20 15:38 #3980Senior Member

Posts: 259I messaged her and was planning to see her but something came up and I had to cancel. She got mad and then had some dude calling and texting saying that I had contacted him and was wanting to see me. He pestered next for a bit and I even blocked him and he still somehow called and was still messaging me. I would say avoid this girl.
Originally Posted by JimboA
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 15:28 #3979Senior Member

Posts: 231I texted the number
I was curious and texted the number. I got an immediate reply back saying, and I quote, "I'm the police". Why would the police text back saying they are the police. Maybe somebody screwing around with us. Anyway, I didn't reply.
Originally Posted by SharpShooter06
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 15:02 #3978Senior Member

Posts: 131This is definitely Jenn.
Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes
[View Original Post]
On another note, anyone seen this one? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/641021239724.
-
04-24-20 14:46 #3977Senior Member

Posts: 244My mistake. Her pics do not come up in a search. But I do remember a post here describing her as petite fun sizes Latina. She was running two ads today with different fake pics.
Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 13:15 #3976Senior Member

Posts: 108Wrong girl
I don't think so. I'm talking about her.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/223981515746
-
04-24-20 11:29 #3975Senior Member

Posts: 148This is jenn / karminx. Demons are there and I'd caution against 69 DATY since she's high volume and does BBFS with CIP.
Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 10:26 #3974Senior Member

Posts: 207Minnie Review
Just got finished with a morning qv with Skinny Minnie. She had an amazing body, full kissable lips, and nice sized, perky tits. She was skinny, but round in all the right places. Kitty was soft and tight and she did BBFS. She was in a clean safe hotel off I85. The downsides were she didn't do bjs at all. Seems like she could be persuaded to, though. And she was very robotic. Didn't seem into it at all. But she's one damn sexy robot. Not sure if I'll repeat, but if I do, it won't be more than a QV. And if you want covered FS, bring a cover.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/232302841715
-
04-24-20 08:33 #3973Senior Member

Posts: 46Bella D?
Anyone had the experience? I searched and couldn't come up with anything.
https://adultsearch.com/south-caroli...scorts/1743950
-
04-24-20 06:34 #3972Senior Member

Posts: 1206Perhaps. But as someone who has seen her multiple times, it is an accurate one.
Originally Posted by Pappa54
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 18:10 #3971Senior Member

Posts: 207Any takers?
Going to check out Minnie in the morning. I'm not usually one to toftt, but I'll take the leap this time. If anyone's seen her, can you send me a pm about your experience? Mostly just if she's legit and not a thief. Should be leaving a review tomorrow.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/979001742674
-
04-23-20 17:53 #3970Senior Member

Posts: 674Self Review?
Peace.
Pappa54.
Originally Posted by SirCharlesSc
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 15:23 #3969Senior Member

Posts: 29Is there a sting in Greenville
I've been seeing this ad last couple days. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/476940419787.
I'm not out lurking everyday but usually keep eyes on to see if something this slides across the desk or new / old faces kinda thing. Anyone got intel on this? Pics look kinda TGTBT.
-
04-23-20 15:20 #3968Senior Member

Posts: 29Nailed it
Sounds about right. I've seen several good reviews and she used to be pretty jam up as far as set up and meets, it fell off about 8 months ago or more for me and I gave up on her. Wouldn't / don't even contact her in a pinch. What you described has now become typical from my experience too. I guess it depends on the day.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 13:20 #3967Senior Member

Posts: 244I'm curious as well. It she really 6 ft? If so how does the 191 lbs look on her? How was the date?
Originally Posted by MpDiggler1
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 06:18 #3966Senior Member

Posts: 449Bella
She still post. Changed her pictures. Tried to see her Saturday. She told me where she was. I waited at a fast food restaurant nearby for nearly 45 minutes waiting for her to tell me what room. 2 hours later, after I had left, she asked if I was there. Next day, she even offered me a free session to "make up" for ignoring me. When I left my house, I sent a text saying I was heading her way. Radio silence again. Then Monday she says that she was trying to work with me, and freebies mess her up. Have not tried to see her since. Highly doubt I will contact her again.
Originally Posted by OnlineSaiyan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





