Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 960 of 1578 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 1010 1060 1460 ... LastLast
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 23666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9281

    Trapper

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have found one beautiful escort Gun gal. I leave the rest for you fellas. Have fun.

    Be safe.
    I looked at your posts. You're Airpilot.

  2. #9280
    GPS alert, quoted me a crazy high donation because as she stated "I'm new and haven'tbeen run through" lmao wish I could make that up.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniStroke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a chance with this one yet?

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...k/132188440020

  3. #9279
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls, use the report post button

    A2

  4. #9278

    Provider in the Oregon Ohio area

    I met a provider about a year ago she goes by the name Nicole. I picked her up in the Oregon area. She has a tattoo of a kid on her boob. I was wondering if she is still doing available doing services.

  5. #9277
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedR  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Gabi? I know when mongers meet a diamond provider (to good to be true) they usually keep them a secret for themselves which I can't knock anyone for, but does anybody know of her?

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...f/284269640566
    If you look now, she already deleted that post. Speaking form experience, she requires the deposit before give location info or agreeing to meet you. Truly, to good to be true, so she is not.

  6. #9276

    Escorts very fine looking

    I have found one beautiful escort Gun gal. I leave the rest for you fellas. Have fun.

    Be safe.

  7. #9275

    Shopping Spree

    Alright gents, I plan on going on a little shopping spree this week. My plan is to visit at least 2 wonderful ladies per day. I am looking for suggestions as to who I should see and who I should avoid. Maybe sort of a Top 10 list. I plan on taking pics and vids of all my visits as well. I look forward to all of your valuable input.

  8. #9274

    Info??

    Has anyone met with Gabi? I know when mongers meet a diamond provider (to good to be true) they usually keep them a secret for themselves which I can't knock anyone for, but does anybody know of her?

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...f/284269640566

  9. #9273
    [Deleted by Admin]

    No rapists allowed.

    A2

  10. #9272
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggmo  [View Original Post]
    I can tell all that from her pics, I really don't know why anyone would want to see this woman, gross, and Ruby is working with her? Gross, kinda glad I never pulled the trigger on her either, she ghosted me twice and that's all I will try, no working woman gets my money if they can'teven show up.
    So she was good enought till she ghosted you, now she is gross, and because she works with Ruby she is grosser, litlle butthurt .

  11. #9271

    Jenna the college chick

    Anyone had a chance with this one yet?

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...k/132188440020

  12. #9270
    I can tell all that from her pics, I really don't know why anyone would want to see this woman, gross, and Ruby is working with her? Gross, kinda glad I never pulled the trigger on her either, she ghosted me twice and that's all I will try, no working woman gets my money if they can'teven show up.

    Quote Originally Posted by PequenoPedro99  [View Original Post]
    Huge waste of time. Hard time scheduling and then double booked. Does not look a bit like the pictures. Saggy and stick skinny with no chest or ass.

  13. #9269

    Vae

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitWill  [View Original Post]
    Last I read she was out of Columbus. Saw nothing on STG or USASG Columbus. Tried to text her. Anyone knows where she is now? Thanks.
    I follow her on Instagram. She recently posted video offers. Think she's laying low during all of this, which is smart. Stay safe all.

  14. #9268
    Senior Member


    Posts: 209
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I'm not sure why you are reviewing mongers but it's not what we do here.

    A2

  15. #9267

    Vae / Nevaeh where is She?

    Last I read she was out of Columbus. Saw nothing on STG or USASG Columbus. Tried to text her. Anyone knows where she is now? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape