Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 545 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 8175
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2490

    SA is exactly like a gold mine

    I have experienced all the bad stuff mentioned here: girls with GPS, the scammers, fakes, the time wasters. A lof of the girls expecting to get 100's of dollars for online-only relationships. The long conversations and plans made, then ghosting. The ones that only want platonic. And unfortunately with so many lost jobs, a lot of desperate girls with sob stories.

    But I have found it is exactly like a gold mine. If you have the time and the patience, you will strike gold. It will take some work and a lot of filtering out the bad ones. Lucily with quarantine, I had a lot of time on my hand.

    I've Been here in Orlando for a month and have met 4 girls all aged from 19 - 21. All BBBJCIM. Most open to BBFS if I wanted. Some even bbcip (if you buy morning after pill). I have a few lined up whe are willing to meet but waiting on quarantine to end. And a few lined up for when I get back home up north. One girl I suspect is a working girl. But the other 3 are normal non-pros who either need the money, like being with older guys, or both.

    I find if you talk to them nicely, treat them with respect, get to know them, use coded words for sex, better results with knockout girls. Some seemed dtf from the jump. Some it took days of texting. I didn't do meet or greets or dates before meeting. I just made them feel comfortable through texting before we met. And the most I payed was $300 for 3 hours. 2 went for 200.

    The one that I suspect is a pro is 19 and literally beautiful (model type). Tight little body, loves to please and really freaky. I've seen her twice. She said she is looking for more financial help and agreed for me to give her # out. She's not like escort. Will screen and only meet if the vibe is right. Sweet girl. So step to her with respect and don; t treat her like a ***** and you can have her. Any SM fee free to PM for her digits.

  2. #2489
    Melhol seems legit. Got her talked down to a PPM arrangement before realizing she lives over 2 hours away.

    Seemed DTF, and if any other SD is willing to make that trip, you may want to reach out to her!

    Melhol on seeking.com

  3. #2488

    Platonic

    Thought I was the only one who noticed all the "I want to be spoiled, . Yadie yadie. But don't want to meet and be platonic. ".

  4. #2487
    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    There is no information necessary. Put in the work. That's what this is about. Sometimes you hit it sometimes you don't. But I love to have the names of the ones that will at least play ball. Whether I strike out or hit a home run is up to me. Putting more information can lead to being outed. Thanks for the information and for those complaining try offering a little more to the board than bitchng and moaning because these aren't the normal easy escorts you are used to dealing with.
    Agreed 100%. There are so many profiles on SA that are not legit for whatever reason. Who has time to weed through all that shit? All I need is a reliable starting point. I'll do the rest. .

  5. #2486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperx9  [View Original Post]
    Here's the new link. She is now Katy K12.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/23471...6-c2206d620526
    Thanks for posting. These girls are getting more and more desperate with the scams. Sometimes I am not even sure that it's actual women posting. The site is super relaxed at the girls they let in but don't have a problem charging men $90 a month.

  6. #2485

    Katy K12

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she may have changed her username. Can you post the link?
    Here's the new link. She is now Katy K12.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/23471...6-c2206d620526

  7. #2484

    Tell every last one of them trying to sell pics or vids its not pemitted on the site

    And tell them they have been reported- and do it- its easy enough.

    Yeah, I know. I know. But it may help a little with these time-wasting idiots. There are still hot pieces of ass that can be had on SA- just need to thin out the pretenders.

  8. #2483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperx9  [View Original Post]
    This is another scammer trying to get money through a cash app. I have reported her, but she keeps making new profiles.
    Looks like she may have changed her username. Can you post the link?

  9. #2482

    KatyM12

    This is another scammer trying to get money through a cash app. I have reported her, but she keeps making new profiles.

  10. #2481

    SA the pot of SCAMMERS

    And no longer the pot of GOLD.

    Must agree with Petroff. I began reading the SA thread 2 or 3 months back which got me reconsidering to update to a premium account. I'm so glad I didn't follow through. 3 years prior, my little black book (burner phone, LOL) was filled with sooo many sexy AF girla who were actually DTF and accepted a reasonable donation for hours of play time during a single visit or allowed for unlimited visits per week. It was easy. Send them a well thought out message, they DM'd you back. Set ground rules for arrangements and meeting place, if she liked your demeanor she'd then exchange numbers and voila. You had a sexy Latina or hot coed at your disposal.

    Now, forget about it. These girls are experiencing GPS. Not only that, they want you to send money beforehand? TF?! LOL.

    Luckily for me, I'm still in touch with one of the SA's which I met 4 or 5 years ago. Albeit, she's gained some weight and doesn't look as sexy as she once did many years ago, but she's still a gal many you horny bastard would fuck LOL.

    Anyway, over the years we've become pretty tight. She tells some unbelievable stories about OTHER SA girls who are successful at scamming MF'ers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Petroff  [View Original Post]
    The majority of the girls nowadays are scammers and / or delusional, well why don't you just have fun with that? Make them believe you will fall for their tricks. Ask for ridiculous pictures for them to prove they are real (use kik or a burner). Take them for a ride, they might stop doing that BS.

  11. #2480

    Too bad SA has gone downhill

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLick90  [View Original Post]
    I feel like they've all gotten some kind of site, where there's a guidebook on "how to establish a platonic sugar arrangement or how to scam a sugar daddy. " Feels like there are so many more of them now than there ever was. It was a good site for a while but I've allowed my subscription to expire and I'm done looking on there. Too much work now to weed through all of the non-SBs.
    Sounds like demographics have shifted again. Last I checked 3 years ago, it had equal distribution of scammers, those wanting platonic, and real live ones. Gone are days 7-8 years ago when college girls could be had for $200-300, full GFE, DFK & BB. Snatch them up while you can. Still kicking myself for letting go of the curved cutie sophomore who refused any straight sex, but was great with BBJ, BBGreek (said she wanted to remain a virgin) and wanted $$mo unlimited visits.

    So, a real tip would be look for the grad students. My son is one & told me how lots of colleges are tough for grad students because many of the ones doing research positions (MA / MS or PhD) have had stipends cut due to lack of funding from COVID.

  12. #2479

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DropFrame  [View Original Post]
    QUOTE:

    I also like the "just pics and videos until we get to know each other". Not too sophisticated.

    And I tell them I will be paying with Monopoly money until we get to know one another.
    Tell them you will use park place and boardwalk to pay for it.

  13. #2478

    Pics and videos

    QUOTE:

    I also like the "just pics and videos until we get to know each other". Not too sophisticated.

    And I tell them I will be paying with Monopoly money until we get to know one another.

  14. #2477

    Guidebook

    Quote Originally Posted by STEWMAN  [View Original Post]
    Its funny to me all these new young college girls have ads on SA and say they want to be spoiled but platonic only. However they will sell pics for a cash app payment. I tell these idiots why would I pay you for a pic, have you not heard of the internet? Some will meet, but they want to be spoiled b in a platonic relationship. I said your on the wrong site. POF is down the hall. LOL.
    I feel like they've all gotten some kind of site, where there's a guidebook on "how to establish a platonic sugar arrangement or how to scam a sugar daddy. " Feels like there are so many more of them now than there ever was. It was a good site for a while but I've allowed my subscription to expire and I'm done looking on there. Too much work now to weed through all of the non-SBs.

  15. #2476
    Quote Originally Posted by STEWMAN  [View Original Post]
    Its funny to me all these new young college girls have ads on SA and say they want to be spoiled but platonic only. However they will sell pics for a cash app payment. I tell these idiots why would I pay you for a pic, have you not heard of the internet? Some will meet, but they want to be spoiled b in a platonic relationship. I said your on the wrong site. POF is down the hall. LOL.
    The majority of the girls nowadays are scammers and / or delusional, well why don't you just have fun with that? Make them believe you will fall for their tricks. Ask for ridiculous pictures for them to prove they are real (use kik or a burner). Take them for a ride, they might stop doing that BS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape