Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 384 of 545 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 8174
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2429

    What is the Cost of Sugar?

    From scrolling through here, it seems that some of these girls are getting 2 or 3 bills? Is that right? I have been on there a while, and yes, there are those that have GPS, but have have got way more than I deserve for 150 or less.

    And that is from good looking fun girls who just want someone to treat them well, show up when they say and be dependable.

    It will be more competitive in about 10 days. Longer time out of work and more bills piling up and less guys who have time and money. It will be easier for us guys soon.

  2. #2428
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike  [View Original Post]
    A few drinks?

    She writes this in her profile. That is an understatement! I will be succinct. Few texts, good ph conversation, good meet at sports bar / rest in afternoon. Was pushing fat and not curvy. Raised strict religious, supposedly. Had her rebel period with drugs but now just drinks. Wow does she drink! Polished off 3 Vodka soda's in just the meal. Then on way to hotel wanted me to get a bottle of Vodka, large size one. So she was driving drunk behind me and at one point driving to the hotel; almost rear-ended me. That would have been an interested accident report and would have to got creative with the story to the mrs. Imagine, I would have been the 1st sd on police video abdicating for the arrest of his not even consummated sb for dui!! Made it to the hotel safely. She is good in bed but just pretty big and then proceeded to gulp down more vodka. Am I that ugly?? LOL.

    Originally wanted 500! Completely delusional for a chick her size. We eventually agreed on 300. Even that is WAY too much for her.

    If you like bigger chicks who will be wild and drunk; go for it.

    She has a pretty face and great hair but what a drunk. Did not repeat.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/50f29...6-8b801ceec105
    She's a nice girl but this is pretty spot-on with my experience as well. Plus she's constantly begging for twenty bucks here and there, always with a sob story.

    If you're going to approach her she doesn't want to feel like she's "doing a job" so make it as casual as possible. But honestly you can just do much better than what she's offering.

  3. #2427
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajfff  [View Original Post]
    This really makes no sense to me, and YES you will lose sbs over it. But sometimes mental worries are more than reality. Honestly, just grab an OK selfie on your phone and use that? If wife or family ever saw anything online, you could say your friend Dave must have edited a pic of you in the park (or wherever). Just don't link it to something about YOU in some stupid way like a linked in profile.

    Or skip it and pass on some good ones. There are others out there too. I just don't have face pics on my SA profile. A burner number and pic is much easier to deny.
    So you would rather deal with having to explain yourself to your SO? LOL ok Or deal with a girl that could possibly blackmail you? Or how about the possibility of a sting op? LOL. Make sense now?.

  4. #2426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1169

    I Give Up

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    There is no information necessary. Put in the work. That's what this is about. Sometimes you hit it sometimes you don't. But I love to have the names of the ones that will at least play ball. Whether I strike out or hit a home run is up to me. Putting more information can lead to being outed. Thanks for the information and for those complaining try offering a little more to the board than bitchng and moaning because these aren't the normal easy escorts you are used to dealing with.
    I don't have the energy man. You are completely right and there is no information necessary. I am sure someone will have a splendid time with the last 2 girls that were reported. We can all move on now. Forget I said anything LOL.

  5. #2425

    Has something happened here?

    Hey man,

    I can't seem to reach you on PM. Kindly get back to me. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BasicJo  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Found this girl from this other site I'm trying out. Not sure if she's real but she gave me her number and seems DTF. PM me if interested. Thanks.

    P.S. I'm not from FL. Otherwise, I would have brought a report instead.

    Jo.

  6. #2424

    I completely disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I thought I would offer a different perspective having been on SA on and off for some time now. First and foremost many of the ladies know about this site and they would rather not be reviewed either up front or through back messaging. Secondly these ladies are not going to act exactly the same with everyone they meet. Like with most of us it's a chemistry thing. If they meet you and like you then they will negotiate. If they meet you and there's no chemistry they'll give you a price and take it or leave it. So providing anything more than a list might be setting someone up for false expectations. Lastly having read literally thousands of profiles on SA you begin to get an idea of who you will be successful with and who you won't. Some of the ladies that were on Fiery's list I know wouldn't work with me even if he provided glowing feedback on them.

    With all that said I appreciated his list for what it was intended, possible options if you're looking.
    There is no information necessary. Put in the work. That's what this is about. Sometimes you hit it sometimes you don't. But I love to have the names of the ones that will at least play ball. Whether I strike out or hit a home run is up to me. Putting more information can lead to being outed. Thanks for the information and for those complaining try offering a little more to the board than bitchng and moaning because these aren't the normal easy escorts you are used to dealing with.

  7. #2423

    PiaMia97. Warning

    A few drinks?

    She writes this in her profile. That is an understatement! I will be succinct. Few texts, good ph conversation, good meet at sports bar / rest in afternoon. Was pushing fat and not curvy. Raised strict religious, supposedly. Had her rebel period with drugs but now just drinks. Wow does she drink! Polished off 3 Vodka soda's in just the meal. Then on way to hotel wanted me to get a bottle of Vodka, large size one. So she was driving drunk behind me and at one point driving to the hotel; almost rear-ended me. That would have been an interested accident report and would have to got creative with the story to the mrs. Imagine, I would have been the 1st sd on police video abdicating for the arrest of his not even consummated sb for dui!! Made it to the hotel safely. She is good in bed but just pretty big and then proceeded to gulp down more vodka. Am I that ugly?? LOL.

    Originally wanted 500! Completely delusional for a chick her size. We eventually agreed on 300. Even that is WAY too much for her.

    If you like bigger chicks who will be wild and drunk; go for it.

    She has a pretty face and great hair but what a drunk. Did not repeat.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/50f29...6-8b801ceec105

  8. #2422

    SBs

    Quote Originally Posted by Firey1  [View Original Post]
    One giving sure things.

    But here's another small list of dtf SBs.

    Merbabiee.

    Sabchase.

    Kelseyj_2 k19.

    Fsucollegefreshman.

    Chrisma26.

    Singlesexysugarbaby.

    Graf18.

    Jessikat_.

    Hellacutehellafine.

    Italianprincess266.

    I think that's a good start for now. Don't ask me for details or contact numbers please. I've given you a good enough head start. Do your own work. It's not difficult. And I haven't had but 1 foot pic offer, so I don't know what why'all are doing.

    But here's a few pics of recent girls for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I mean damn at least tell us which ones gave good head at least LOL. Or anything useful on any of them besides DTF. For example, Graf18 wanted me to take her to a fancy dinner. When I told her no she said she agreed to a few drinks and 300 for one pop. I asked her for better pictures because I wanted to see what I am dealing with for 300. She went silent. Then I countered with 200 and she blocked me. Of course YMMV but that's what I got. So yeah you are right she is DTF but leaving it at that is useless.

    People if you are going to post links to these SB's that you think are DTF at least say one thing about them like what they are asking for $$ or whether it was a good or bad experience. If you don't want to share then that's all good also because believe me I have a few hidden gems myself. But just posting a link to a girl and nothing else is useless. Thank you to the monger below who posted the link of the girl and his horrible experience. You just saved a lot of people some cash.
    I thought I would offer a different perspective having been on SA on and off for some time now. First and foremost many of the ladies know about this site and they would rather not be reviewed either up front or through back messaging. Secondly these ladies are not going to act exactly the same with everyone they meet. Like with most of us it's a chemistry thing. If they meet you and like you then they will negotiate. If they meet you and there's no chemistry they'll give you a price and take it or leave it. So providing anything more than a list might be setting someone up for false expectations. Lastly having read literally thousands of profiles on SA you begin to get an idea of who you will be successful with and who you won't. Some of the ladies that were on Fiery's list I know wouldn't work with me even if he provided glowing feedback on them.

    With all that said I appreciated his list for what it was intended, possible options if you're looking.

  9. #2421
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I mean damn at least tell us which ones gave good head at least LOL. Or anything useful on any of them besides DTF. For example, Graf18 wanted me to take her to a fancy dinner. When I told her no she said she agreed to a few drinks and 300 for one pop. I asked her for better pictures because I wanted to see what I am dealing with for 300. She went silent. Then I countered with 200 and she blocked me. Of course YMMV but that's what I got. So yeah you are right she is DTF but leaving it at that is useless.

    People if you are going to post links to these SB's that you think are DTF at least say one thing about them like what they are asking for $$ or whether it was a good or bad experience. If you don't want to share then that's all good also because believe me I have a few hidden gems myself. But just posting a link to a girl and nothing else is useless. Thank you to the monger below who posted the link of the girl and his horrible experience. You just saved a lot of people some cash.
    Agree, without more info these usernames and pics are absolutely useless.

  10. #2420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1169

    Come on Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Firey1  [View Original Post]
    One giving sure things.

    But here's another small list of dtf SBs.

    Merbabiee.

    Sabchase.

    Kelseyj_2 k19.

    Fsucollegefreshman.

    Chrisma26.

    Singlesexysugarbaby.

    Graf18.

    Jessikat_.

    Hellacutehellafine.

    Italianprincess266.

    I think that's a good start for now. Don't ask me for details or contact numbers please. I've given you a good enough head start. Do your own work. It's not difficult. And I haven't had but 1 foot pic offer, so I don't know what why'all are doing.

    But here's a few pics of recent girls for you.
    I mean damn at least tell us which ones gave good head at least LOL. Or anything useful on any of them besides DTF. For example, Graf18 wanted me to take her to a fancy dinner. When I told her no she said she agreed to a few drinks and 300 for one pop. I asked her for better pictures because I wanted to see what I am dealing with for 300. She went silent. Then I countered with 200 and she blocked me. Of course YMMV but that's what I got. So yeah you are right she is DTF but leaving it at that is useless.

    People if you are going to post links to these SB's that you think are DTF at least say one thing about them like what they are asking for $$ or whether it was a good or bad experience. If you don't want to share then that's all good also because believe me I have a few hidden gems myself. But just posting a link to a girl and nothing else is useless. Thank you to the monger below who posted the link of the girl and his horrible experience. You just saved a lot of people some cash.

  11. #2419
    This really makes no sense to me, and YES you will lose sbs over it. But sometimes mental worries are more than reality. Honestly, just grab an OK selfie on your phone and use that? If wife or family ever saw anything online, you could say your friend Dave must have edited a pic of you in the park (or wherever). Just don't link it to something about YOU in some stupid way like a linked in profile.

    Or skip it and pass on some good ones. There are others out there too. I just don't have face pics on my SA profile. A burner number and pic is much easier to deny.

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    There's too much at risk if you send them a face pic. I always tell them, "discretion is priority" and thank them for understanding. Another way I get them off the subject is to start talking about something random for a min, then tell them to meet me at a public place cause I've been dealing with crazy girls and I just want to make sure she's not crazy. LOL.

    But if they continue to insist, I just let them know, "I don't have time for games and not here to waste anyone's time, but if we can't get passed this, it's not going to work out, have a nice day" and move on. You can't have them all. Have a little fun with them, don't worry so much about "losing" them, you never really had them to being with. LOL.

    Hope that helps!

    Sin.

  12. #2418

    Mira. Hard Pass

    Hey boys. Just wanted to let you know that I saw this chick who has serious GPS for her age and body type.

    She is not 'athletic' body type by any stretch of the imagination. Wierd, droopy, semi deflated tits and flabby below as well. Good BBBJ but just not worth what she is asking.

    Got me on a desperation date b / c I just moved down here. When she got naked I was seriously disappointed. Wanted $$$ but I told her $$. We agreed to meet in the middle.

    Sex was ok but nothing to get me back that is for sure.

    Hard Pass for all you fellow sd's.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eeefb...2-6cfe737cc42f

  13. #2417

    Can't be there only

    One giving sure things.

    But here's another small list of dtf SBs.

    Merbabiee.

    Sabchase.

    Kelseyj_2 k19.

    Fsucollegefreshman.

    Chrisma26.

    Singlesexysugarbaby.

    Graf18.

    Jessikat_.

    Hellacutehellafine.

    Italianprincess266.

    I think that's a good start for now. Don't ask me for details or contact numbers please. I've given you a good enough head start. Do your own work. It's not difficult. And I haven't had but 1 foot pic offer, so I don't know what why'all are doing.

    But here's a few pics of recent girls for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20200321_211521_01.jpg‎   IMG_20200321_211413_01.jpg‎   IMG_2510.jpg‎   IMG_20200321_211411_01.jpg‎  

  14. #2416

    Report every last one of them

    Lets face fact's. They are never going to charge girls to be on the site, never will ain't going to happen. They need that high number of young girls to get you and I to pay 89.95. And the business model works for them. Reporting them might help and make you feel better like you did your part but honestly, even if you get them banned they can be up and running with a new FREE profile within 12 hours or less. Also by doing so and creating a ticket you have now brought attention to your profile, which you really don't want to do. I have been banned over 5 times and we all know how careful you have to be on there. Self appointed SA experts claiming a huge price drop now. Maybe the market / prices will adjust but also expect now with the Covid MORE pic sellers, platonic only and online scammers not wanting to actually meet. I am located in STL and literally over 50% of newer profiles list right in their profile they are NEVER going to meet in person less much meet and fu*k you. They clearly state platonic only, online only, selling pic's and vid's, virtual, texting only etc. And SA approves their profiles and lets them do business on there. That's why now more than ever none of us should buy, send or prepay for ANYTHING. Nothing in advance. You meet you fu*k and they get paid when you say goodbye till the next time. Paying new members and renewals are probably down=revenue decline. That is why they have offered discounted membership promo's 2 month's in a row. If you are worried about having your inbox filled by scammers / grifter's hide you profile and only reach out and contact girls that meet your criteria. Don't give any of these girls a penny till you have fu*ked them.

  15. #2415

    Report every last one of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    It's the same reason why I didn't renew this time around. Even after explicitly describing I don't want that kind of arrangement on my profile description, I kept getting endless requests. Another reason I don't want to renew right now is because this virus has everyone on lockdown mode. Cannot find too many places to meet and greet new talent which only leaves girls that have incall locations.
    Got to do it.

    SA needs to start charging some kind of fee for women to join to help weed this shyte out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape