Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 8174
-
04-25-20 03:17 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 346Exactly, bikini / cleavage shots, mutual pleasing, vacations
But "platonic only".
Originally Posted by STEWMAN
[View Original Post]
I also like the "just pics and videos until we get to know each other". Not too sophisticated.
-
04-25-20 00:22 #2473Senior Member

Posts: 109Platonic and cash apps LOL
Its funny to me all these new young college girls have ads on SA and say they want to be spoiled but platonic only. However they will sell pics for a cash app payment. I tell these idiots why would I pay you for a pic, have you not heard of the internet? Some will meet, but they want to be spoiled b in a platonic relationship. I said your on the wrong site. POF is down the hall. LOL.
-
04-24-20 23:29 #2472Senior Member

Posts: 601Xriely 908 - fake
Another one that talks a good game then insists on money up front. Guys, fuck all these scammers and fakes and never risk your hard earned cash. Until you meet in person, for all you know you're sending money to some guy behind a computer in his mom's basement.
Anyway, here's the profile.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4ff9f...d-33d4bc6ca9f5
-
04-24-20 18:22 #2471Senior Member

Posts: 158Sexysnowbunny0122 scammer
Another one that wants $ for gas. Originally wanted 450 then I said 200 and she agreed but said she needed gas money. Said that she is stuck in Tampa. I told her to stay there.
Sorry I already blocked her before I bookmarked her profile.
-
04-24-20 18:19 #2470Senior Member

Posts: 158Gabs_99 SCAMMER
Another chick who expects a down payment. Totally delusional.
Here is what she said.
I'm willing to send my number but want to put this out there- I'm going to require a third of the payment beforehand just like I said because of past experiences, if that's cool I can send my number and we can text there.
https://www.seeking.com/member/cad03...0-a888fdccb8fa
Wish I had the technical know how to flood her inbox!!
-
04-24-20 03:10 #2469Senior Member

Posts: 118Mildredsweetie26
She's on seeking.com before anyone asks.
Originally Posted by AnonName757
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 17:55 #2468Senior Member

Posts: 118Mildredsweetie26
Tried to see mildredsweetie26 for the weekend. Things were looking good until the day before, when she demanded $30 and started getting belligerent that I wouldn't send a stranger money.
Blocked and reported. I suggest a hard pass on this one.
Sorry for the lack of details, first time poster.
-
04-23-20 06:57 #2467Senior Member

Posts: 1169I've been done since the quarantine. All I was getting was girls talking about how broke they are because they lost their jobs and that they need help with bills. Ain't happening unless we meet and you help me with my needs. And since there really isn't the choice of meeting up somewhere for a drink I figured why pay $90 a month for that? Right now I am not even seeing the ones I had success with. Just staying low key for now. Once things get semi normal we'll see how it goes.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 22:15 #2466Senior Member

Posts: 601Almost done with sa
I'm this close to never renewing my sa membership. Like everyone else has said, between the scams, GPS, ghosting, and sheer amount of time, it's starting to not be worth the effort. I suspect a large percentage of the ads of the younger attractive, wholesome looking women are all fake and probably originated from a couple of sources. The 30 something and older ladies tend to be more reliable, but come with their own set of baggage.
-
04-22-20 22:08 #2465Senior Member

Posts: 601NessaJ26
Had the exact experience with her / him / whoever I was texting (let's face it, until you meet in person there's no way to tell who's on the other end). Anyway, same promises, sexy pics and a request for grocery money. Avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 10:50 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 109Tired of all the BS
With everyone home, trolling the SA site keeps you sane Or at least makes u laugh lol. You can tell pretty quick who is real. Lots of scamming profiles set up that day have popped up recently. These girls text you off the hook then all of a sudden poof they are gone and profiles disappear. Some have said to me well my last sd gave me 1500 per meeting. I said well you should have stayed with him stupid, then they ghost you. These younger SA girls are delusional, they have major GPS when half of them should be paying me to talk to them. Don't think with the wrong head for these young ridiculous girls.
-
04-16-20 22:11 #2463Senior Member

Posts: 158Exoticbeautylatina
This a stripper that is hard up but much to GPS for her own good. Went to text & then a ph call quickly. I have grown exasperated with these chicks lately; so I get to the point quickly. How much? She responds 600! What for a ratchet stripper like her?? Unbelievable I said that I used to do 150 with a long term sb before. She says how about 350? So from 600 down to 350 that quickly? Guess the Chinese virus is slowly pushing down prices. I ask what she will do? Swallow. NO anal. NO What do you do? Says will stay for 2 hours. I tell her that we can't come to an arrangement and move on again. Frustration mounts.
P.S. I am surprised that she allowed the one pic with her in the gray shorts and black shirt on there. She does not look good at all. So all the other pics are photoshopped big time.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6dfd1...6-a06a078b9b2d
-
04-16-20 22:01 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 158Savannah131313
Another winner here. Man got to go through so much bs on this site to find the good one. Can get a bit taxing. This one went to text quickly and told me she had rape fantasies. Am I to do this on a 1st meet?? I feel like that is entrapment & could put my ass away for 5-15 you know? Said I would dominate at the start. Anyway said just wanted to text and no phone call. Almost got to meet up then she ghosted. Possible head case? Who knows?
Another one to avoid.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b6872...b-047345ce4ca7
-
04-16-20 21:57 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 346Well I hear you and think that was the impetus of SA
Putting like-minded younger girls together with older guys. Sure there is a helluva a lot of filtering to do but you get exposed ro way more hot young willing chicks than you ever would in the course of a daily routine (for the vast majority). If you have a little extra $ and not married or with gf. Its fun as hell!
Originally Posted by Dash
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 21:55 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 158NessaJ26
Says Orlando but she pretends to be from Lake Mary. Talks (texts) a good game but then told me all she wanted was grocery money. That is a new one I must admit. I liked it so I decided to play along. Got an address finally from her and when I mapped it; it was a shit ass house. Then she tells me to cashapp her $60. I told her I will give it in person. Then entices me with another pic of her semi naked. I do not budge. Then the insults fly. Told her / him that they are delusional. Hope nobody is falling for this beware! The used was Two 1 oh xxxx FIve oh six.









Reply With Quote




