Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 13308
-
04-25-20 22:23 #3993Senior Member

Posts: 180Thanks. I actually do have an app but I don't know it seems like it doesn't ever give me a any results so I've got lazy about using it. It's not the first that I've tried. I guess I just trust my intuition. Hasn't got me in too much trouble.
Originally Posted by JimboA
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 19:50 #3992Senior Member

Posts: 131If you're using chrome, you can just right click search google for image. You should rely on this to check. Tineye.com is another.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 17:56 #3991Senior Member

Posts: 244Powdersville
Sorry forgot link.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/619657775575
-
04-25-20 17:55 #3990Senior Member

Posts: 244Powdersville
Has anyone had a date with big country here? I'm curious about her.
-
04-25-20 17:51 #3989Regular Member

Posts: 23Do you have a Link?
Originally Posted by Awesome1369
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 12:33 #3988Senior Member

Posts: 650Initial impression was right
Big red flag: asking for advance deposit. But never needed to even consider that when one image search tells you all you need to know. Anyone looking at STG ads without at least one image search tool in their arsenal is going to get burned.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 08:02 #3987Regular Member

Posts: 20Nikki
I had a dream with Nikki last night her pictures are real and it was easy to set up and the location was good I had an awesome time and will repeat.
-
04-24-20 23:16 #3986Senior Member

Posts: 29Doesn't make sense
I could see if a competitor or pissed off boyfriend was behind it. Oh well stay safe guys.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 20:06 #3985Senior Member

Posts: 116Jenn
I've had the pleasure lots of times. Never known her to do anything other than weed. She's a sweetheart and a good lay.
-
04-24-20 19:46 #3984Senior Member

Posts: 180This
http://www.greenville.skipthegames.c...l/093709421237
Does anyone know anything about? For a long time my initial impression was that it was fake but it's kind of sporadic. This post is up and looking at it closer I think it has the possibility of being real.
http://www.greenville.skipthegames.c...l/093709421237
-
04-24-20 18:47 #3983Senior Member

Posts: 244Idk, but my first thought when seeing this ad was that it was fake. Don't see anyone using a digital camera anymore. As far as Jenn idk if she has demons or not. But I've seen providers before and didn't see drugs but knew there were demons.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 16:08 #3982Senior Member

Posts: 131Thanks! Thats too bad, if she's the chick in the pics, she has quite the ass.
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
Regarding Jenn. I have never seen evidence of serious demons. She is 420 friendly, but I've never even seen alcohol in her place, much less any other evidence of other demons. I see her semi regularly and really enjoy my time with her.
-
04-24-20 15:40 #3981Senior Member

Posts: 259What demons? I know she smokes weed but I've never seen any other drugs or anything. I've seen her quite a few times.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 15:38 #3980Senior Member

Posts: 259I messaged her and was planning to see her but something came up and I had to cancel. She got mad and then had some dude calling and texting saying that I had contacted him and was wanting to see me. He pestered next for a bit and I even blocked him and he still somehow called and was still messaging me. I would say avoid this girl.
Originally Posted by JimboA
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 15:28 #3979Senior Member

Posts: 231I texted the number
I was curious and texted the number. I got an immediate reply back saying, and I quote, "I'm the police". Why would the police text back saying they are the police. Maybe somebody screwing around with us. Anyway, I didn't reply.
Originally Posted by SharpShooter06
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






