Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 8308
-
04-22-20 18:09 #2518Senior Member

Posts: 823Late 30's more like lat 40's
I saw her about 3 years ago. Not a good experience too many rules, gave me the bullshit about her knee. Looks to have had babies, looked worse in person. Wreaked of cigarettes, would not recommend.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 17:33 #2517Senior Member

Posts: 250Update
So I just got done texting her and I just asked about a BBBJ and she said no LOL. So I guess you got lucky on that one. I'm passing but it looks like you really have to catch her while she's desperate or you just get lucky. I don't remember her offering bare when I saw her a while back to be honest.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 17:05 #2516Senior Member

Posts: 740Crazy eyes
I watched all the videos posted and I was disappointed in the dude. She can def go all the way to the base and he didn't even force her to. I always grabbed her head and forced my way past her tonsils, she allows it and would hold her head down so when I came she had no choice but to swallow (which she did with a smile.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
She is in Medford, Oregon now posting. This is her latest ad:
http://medford.skipthegames.com/fema...o/458942882406
-
04-22-20 16:50 #2515Senior Member

Posts: 740You had one job LOL
You get the green light for bare with a chick that has been advertising Anal and might pull the the bare card off the table and you don't leave your deposit in her ass? I disown you, my son! LOL.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
I'm giving you shit, I know anal is a personal choice. I definitely would have b-lined it to the third while in case she got back on the no-bare kick. Her advertising "no bare" was the ONLY reason I stayed away. She didn't look good enough for me to waste time trying to coerce her into bare, even a little bit.
Nice report. Will try to connect with her when I'm in town next week.
So-Crates.
-
04-22-20 16:25 #2514Senior Member

Posts: 250Oldie
I seen her around 2012,2013 a few times. I don't remember them being as good of a session as you had but maybe she has gotten better. She used to always complain about her knee hurting during the sessions I had with her and was getting annoying so I stopped seeing her. Never tried anal with her since I'm not a big fan of it but might give her another shot again.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 16:23 #2513Senior Member

Posts: 250Those eyes!
A little scary but I heard she sucks a mean one. I definitely got to try her out. I remember reviews on her and they all were good.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 16:13 #2512Senior Member

Posts: 863Actually, you should. The vigilance of some will benefit most if not all. How else are we going to get ahead of these low-life pimps?
Steak.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 13:55 #2511Regular Member

Posts: 14I saw her this past summer for a quick stop downtown and it was fine. She definitely had a guy waiting for her outside but, no issues at all.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 12:23 #2510Senior Member

Posts: 131Jani
I met this girl on seeking, where I usually hunt. I googled her number and she also has an escort ad, so I'm sharing in this forum. Here is a link to her ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49109612/.
Pics are accurate and she does have a Jamaican accent. She can host and is open to BBFSCIP. It's been a couple weeks since I saw her so can't remember exact amount I paid, but it was under $$. Not sure if she's open to kissing as I didn't try for that. She's 23 and has 3 kids, but you'd never guess from her tiny spinner body.
-
04-22-20 12:12 #2509Douchebag

Posts: 421Again
Another day, another number from the scammer. Sorry, I won't keep posting these forever, but it's important thieves like this are exposed.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49135162/
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 07:52 #2508Senior Member

Posts: 2986Crazy Eyes
Someone posted this on a porn site!
https://www.xvideos.com/video5373502...big_white_cock
-
04-22-20 04:37 #2507Douchebag

Posts: 421Liar changed her number
That chick I posted about who had the 350 for 5 appointments deal, who cut my first appointment short and stopped responding after the second, changed her number and started posting ads again. Well, her pimp did at least. Avoid this chick, if you see one of her ads, flag it as a scam.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49110245/
-
04-21-20 22:26 #2506Douchebag

Posts: 421Sorry. Forgot to ask her name
Mild, Hispanic I think, late 30's prob. I've seen this chick posting every day since forever. Always advertises anal specials. I had talked to her previously about bare FS but scheduling didn't work out. Then for a while I saw her advertising no bare. But I gave it another shot tonight and asked about bare and she agreed. Asks if your clean, which I am. 150 qv.
DATY.
BBBJ (very good).
BBFSCIP.
She looks better than her pics. All her pics are blurry, which is unfortunate because she's hit. Fit body. Not she doesn't have flat abs but she is fit. Pussy was clean and felt fantastic. If she kissed she's be perfect. On the upper end of what I like to spend but was well worth it.
She can carry on a convo and gets into the sex.
Real responsive while eating her out. Since BBFS seems to be not something she always does, catch her while she's open to it.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...863/7024100870
-
04-21-20 13:50 #2505Douchebag

Posts: 421Right. I'm not complaining, it's just inconsistent. Also, any girl who wants to see my test results needs to show her's. Especially if she wants them only for CiP but not just bare.
Originally Posted by Jokker
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 12:27 #2504Regular Member

Posts: 14Talked to her last night but couldn't end up making it out to her. Just an FYI, she quoted me 200 for the hr, bare with 2 pops. She did want to do a FaceTime verification with me first. No mention of papers.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





