Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 387 of 554 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 8308
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #2518

    Late 30's more like lat 40's

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    Mild, Hispanic I think, late 30's prob. I've seen this chick posting every day since forever. Always advertises anal specials. I had talked to her previously about bare FS but scheduling didn't work out. Then for a while I saw her advertising no bare. But I gave it another shot tonight and asked about bare and she agreed. Asks if your clean, which I am. 150 qv.

    DATY.

    BBBJ (very good).

    BBFSCIP.

    She looks better than her pics. All her pics are blurry, which is unfortunate because she's hit. Fit body. Not she doesn't have flat abs but she is fit. Pussy was clean and felt fantastic. If she kissed she's be perfect. On the upper end of what I like to spend but was well worth it.


    She can carry on a convo and gets into the sex.

    Real responsive while eating her out. Since BBFS seems to be not something she always does, catch her while she's open to it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...863/7024100870
    I saw her about 3 years ago. Not a good experience too many rules, gave me the bullshit about her knee. Looks to have had babies, looked worse in person. Wreaked of cigarettes, would not recommend.

  2. #2517

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    Mild, Hispanic I think, late 30's prob. I've seen this chick posting every day since forever. Always advertises anal specials. I had talked to her previously about bare FS but scheduling didn't work out. Then for a while I saw her advertising no bare. But I gave it another shot tonight and asked about bare and she agreed. Asks if your clean, which I am. 150 qv.

    DATY.

    BBBJ (very good).

    BBFSCIP.

    She looks better than her pics. All her pics are blurry, which is unfortunate because she's hit. Fit body. Not she doesn't have flat abs but she is fit. Pussy was clean and felt fantastic. If she kissed she's be perfect. On the upper end of what I like to spend but was well worth it.

    She can carry on a convo and gets into the sex.

    Real responsive while eating her out. Since BBFS seems to be not something she always does, catch her while she's open to it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...863/7024100870
    So I just got done texting her and I just asked about a BBBJ and she said no LOL. So I guess you got lucky on that one. I'm passing but it looks like you really have to catch her while she's desperate or you just get lucky. I don't remember her offering bare when I saw her a while back to be honest.

  3. #2516

    Crazy eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted this on a porn site!

    https://www.xvideos.com/video5373502...big_white_cock
    I watched all the videos posted and I was disappointed in the dude. She can def go all the way to the base and he didn't even force her to. I always grabbed her head and forced my way past her tonsils, she allows it and would hold her head down so when I came she had no choice but to swallow (which she did with a smile.

    She is in Medford, Oregon now posting. This is her latest ad:

    http://medford.skipthegames.com/fema...o/458942882406

  4. #2515

    You had one job LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    Mild, Hispanic I think, late 30's prob. I've seen this chick posting every day since forever. Always advertises anal specials. I had talked to her previously about bare FS but scheduling didn't work out. Then for a while I saw her advertising no bare. But I gave it another shot tonight and asked about bare and she agreed. Asks if your clean, which I am. 150 qv.

    DATY.

    BBBJ (very good).

    BBFSCIP.

    She looks better than her pics. All her pics are blurry, which is unfortunate because she's hit. Fit body. Not she doesn't have flat abs but she is fit. Pussy was clean and felt fantastic. If she kissed she's be perfect. On the upper end of what I like to spend but was well worth it.

    She can carry on a convo and gets into the sex.

    Real responsive while eating her out. Since BBFS seems to be not something she always does, catch her while she's open to it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...863/7024100870
    You get the green light for bare with a chick that has been advertising Anal and might pull the the bare card off the table and you don't leave your deposit in her ass? I disown you, my son! LOL.

    I'm giving you shit, I know anal is a personal choice. I definitely would have b-lined it to the third while in case she got back on the no-bare kick. Her advertising "no bare" was the ONLY reason I stayed away. She didn't look good enough for me to waste time trying to coerce her into bare, even a little bit.

    Nice report. Will try to connect with her when I'm in town next week.

    So-Crates.

  5. #2514

    Oldie

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    Mild, Hispanic I think, late 30's prob. I've seen this chick posting every day since forever. Always advertises anal specials. I had talked to her previously about bare FS but scheduling didn't work out. Then for a while I saw her advertising no bare. But I gave it another shot tonight and asked about bare and she agreed. Asks if your clean, which I am. 150 qv.

    DATY.

    BBBJ (very good).

    BBFSCIP.

    She looks better than her pics. All her pics are blurry, which is unfortunate because she's hit. Fit body. Not she doesn't have flat abs but she is fit. Pussy was clean and felt fantastic. If she kissed she's be perfect. On the upper end of what I like to spend but was well worth it.

    She can carry on a convo and gets into the sex.

    Real responsive while eating her out. Since BBFS seems to be not something she always does, catch her while she's open to it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...863/7024100870
    I seen her around 2012,2013 a few times. I don't remember them being as good of a session as you had but maybe she has gotten better. She used to always complain about her knee hurting during the sessions I had with her and was getting annoying so I stopped seeing her. Never tried anal with her since I'm not a big fan of it but might give her another shot again.

  6. #2513

    Those eyes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted this on a porn site!

    https://www.xvideos.com/video5373502...big_white_cock
    A little scary but I heard she sucks a mean one. I definitely got to try her out. I remember reviews on her and they all were good.

  7. #2512
    Actually, you should. The vigilance of some will benefit most if not all. How else are we going to get ahead of these low-life pimps?

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I won't keep posting these forever, but it's important thieves like this are exposed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49135162/

  8. #2511
    I saw her this past summer for a quick stop downtown and it was fine. She definitely had a guy waiting for her outside but, no issues at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    That chick I posted about who had the 350 for 5 appointments deal, who cut my first appointment short and stopped responding after the second, changed her number and started posting ads again. Well, her pimp did at least. Avoid this chick, if you see one of her ads, flag it as a scam.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49110245/

  9. #2510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Jani

    I met this girl on seeking, where I usually hunt. I googled her number and she also has an escort ad, so I'm sharing in this forum. Here is a link to her ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49109612/.

    Pics are accurate and she does have a Jamaican accent. She can host and is open to BBFSCIP. It's been a couple weeks since I saw her so can't remember exact amount I paid, but it was under $$. Not sure if she's open to kissing as I didn't try for that. She's 23 and has 3 kids, but you'd never guess from her tiny spinner body.

  10. #2509

    Again

    Another day, another number from the scammer. Sorry, I won't keep posting these forever, but it's important thieves like this are exposed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49135162/

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    That chick I posted about who had the 350 for 5 appointments deal, who cut my first appointment short and stopped responding after the second, changed her number and started posting ads again. Well, her pimp did at least. Avoid this chick, if you see one of her ads, flag it as a scam.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49110245/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200422-090831~2.jpg‎  

  11. #2508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Crazy Eyes

    Someone posted this on a porn site!

    https://www.xvideos.com/video5373502...big_white_cock

  12. #2507

    Liar changed her number

    That chick I posted about who had the 350 for 5 appointments deal, who cut my first appointment short and stopped responding after the second, changed her number and started posting ads again. Well, her pimp did at least. Avoid this chick, if you see one of her ads, flag it as a scam.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49110245/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails edd3b40cc831e138d9bd6722d08fc86a_f.jpg‎   0e1e297a21bd0248c29b303016cbf0fc_f.jpg‎  

  13. #2506

    Sorry. Forgot to ask her name

    Mild, Hispanic I think, late 30's prob. I've seen this chick posting every day since forever. Always advertises anal specials. I had talked to her previously about bare FS but scheduling didn't work out. Then for a while I saw her advertising no bare. But I gave it another shot tonight and asked about bare and she agreed. Asks if your clean, which I am. 150 qv.

    DATY.

    BBBJ (very good).

    BBFSCIP.

    She looks better than her pics. All her pics are blurry, which is unfortunate because she's hit. Fit body. Not she doesn't have flat abs but she is fit. Pussy was clean and felt fantastic. If she kissed she's be perfect. On the upper end of what I like to spend but was well worth it.

    She can carry on a convo and gets into the sex.

    Real responsive while eating her out. Since BBFS seems to be not something she always does, catch her while she's open to it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...863/7024100870

  14. #2505
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokker  [View Original Post]
    Even though I haven't seen her yet, when I was getting info from her she said she has to see papers for bare. I've honestly never had to show my papers for bare but I'm not mad that she is asking for it. Completely understandable request. It is inconsistent though if she didnt ask jmaster299, just doesnt make sense. Either asks everyone for papers or dont.
    Right. I'm not complaining, it's just inconsistent. Also, any girl who wants to see my test results needs to show her's. Especially if she wants them only for CiP but not just bare.

  15. #2504
    Talked to her last night but couldn't end up making it out to her. Just an FYI, she quoted me 200 for the hr, bare with 2 pops. She did want to do a FaceTime verification with me first. No mention of papers.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    Weird, she wanted to up charge me for kissing but was advertising she loves DATY and did not charge me for that. She also didn't demand "papers" for CiP. Which, honestly, doesn't make sense. Either ask to see test results for bare or don't. Letting a guy go bare, but not letting him CiP, will do little to nothing to reduce risk. It will reduce pregnancy risks a bit, but precum is a thing.


    I really liked her but she seems to be inconsistent with her prices and rules. A little side note, I get a chuckle from her and other girls who try to do the cop check. Fact, they are allowed to lie and say they aren't cops. Fact, can show their dick and still busy you. Hell can even have sex with the girls and still busy them. 2 minutes of research will show there is no law that prevents they from doing any of those things.

    I don't have a link handy, but I've read various articles where cops have done things like have sex with girls multiple times at massage parlors before shutting them down. Filming all of it. So a cop can complete a service and come back and bust the girl the next time if he feels like it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape