Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 963 of 1563 FirstFirst ... 463 863 913 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 1013 1063 1463 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 23442
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9012
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    I finally took the plunge last week, and saw one of my favorites, Demi. While she performed great like always we had a bit of an odd exchange. I was paranoid about Covid-19 so told her I was going to bail when we were texting. She went all sorts of nutty on me via text. Apparently she is inundated with dudes giving her and other providers (she's buddies with Lola Banks now) shit about 20-30 dates. Says guys are threatening her with shitty reports when she refuses. Fellows. I'm happy paying $80-$100 for half hour visits. Trying to get a chick to do all the things from a half hour for 20-30 is lame. If you want cheap I see Taylor Marie posting 40-50 specials and melody is 40 for half as well. Negotiating a girl that you've seen for $100 when she's charging 120-140 is one thing, but black mailing a girl that's worth at least 100 to 30 is pathetic. All you're doing is giving the next monger bad vibes since you pissed the chick off already.
    You're right. If you don' like someone's prices, move on. A lot of classlessness on both sides, which is why my next appointment is with an Eros babe from Michigan. Looks and sounds like a much classier option for someone a little tired of these low end problems. Hopefully I'll get to see her in week or two.

  2. #9011
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to big titty Caroline yesterday. She's asking 160 half and 220 full for visits. I passed because I read too much into her texts as being a bit bitchy, but she really wasn't. Just sharing since mongers were talking about her recently.
    Caroline doesn't live at a hotel so when you see her she has to rent a room. This is why her donation seems higher. She takes the room rent out of the donation. She is not a user like many on STG and has just the right amount of thickness for my tastes. I'll take a thicker healthy provider over a rail skinny user anyday.

  3. #9010

    Any info

    Anyone tried or have any info on this one? Contacted and quoted 30 BJ 40 FS for the car specials.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...s/593169035714

    Also saw Ruby red, first time was over a year ago when she was pregnant, not pregnant, pregnant, LOL. Tried to contact more times than I can count. Every other time was no response or got back to me 2-4-12 hrs later. But by the time I got ghosted by 2 others she responded just in time and I got to have a great time with her. Great BBBJCIM, took her time, no rushing at all.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...m/279334667376

  4. #9009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohboy3027  [View Original Post]
    Brooklynn will do just about anything and let you finish where you want. She's a bit chatty but she's what you are looking for.

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/265433766892
    She was a rail thin junkie, covered in sores, and sweating her ass off the entire time when I saw her last summer. My gut told me to bail, but the little brain decied that we would use a cover. A shame because she was very friendly and positive.

  5. #9008
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBopper9  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both at the house but only tried Christine. Melissa was there on the couch in her underwear and t-shirt. She's a little bigger in person than she appears in the pictures on STG. Not obese by any means but definitely a few more pounds than advertised.

  6. #9007

  7. #9006
    Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorMan  [View Original Post]
    I also am looking for a provider who does at least BBFS. CIP would be nice but I have no problem dropping the goods elsewhere.
    Brooklynn will do just about anything and let you finish where you want. She's a bit chatty but she's what you are looking for.

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/265433766892

  8. #9005

    Caroline

    Reached out to big titty Caroline yesterday. She's asking 160 half and 220 full for visits. I passed because I read too much into her texts as being a bit bitchy, but she really wasn't. Just sharing since mongers were talking about her recently.

  9. #9004

    Cheap ass mongers

    I finally took the plunge last week, and saw one of my favorites, Demi. While she performed great like always we had a bit of an odd exchange. I was paranoid about Covid-19 so told her I was going to bail when we were texting. She went all sorts of nutty on me via text. Apparently she is inundated with dudes giving her and other providers (she's buddies with Lola Banks now) shit about 20-30 dates. Says guys are threatening her with shitty reports when she refuses. Fellows. I'm happy paying $80-$100 for half hour visits. Trying to get a chick to do all the things from a half hour for 20-30 is lame. If you want cheap I see Taylor Marie posting 40-50 specials and melody is 40 for half as well. Negotiating a girl that you've seen for $100 when she's charging 120-140 is one thing, but black mailing a girl that's worth at least 100 to 30 is pathetic. All you're doing is giving the next monger bad vibes since you pissed the chick off already.

  10. #9003

    Lilith Rose

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/177449273110

    Anyone visit this one yet? I like to see tall girls. There was a "Brittany" that posted a year ago that was 6 ft tall. She was fun, but no GFE. I still saw her a few times even though I like BBBJs and at least am option of DATY if the mood strikes me. She was able to satisfy me with none of that. Report with any experience.

    And any reports of chicks that are close to 6 ft (chicks only not any of the ones that have tits and dicks).

  11. #9002

    Bbfs cip

    All of these girls allow that don't haggle over price pay what their asking all will give you that extra thrill you seek.

    I working where I would see anyone up here Mi. Louieville KY yesterday Dr say every dr and nurse has had Covid19 and all are fine now overblown. Not taking chance here anyway. DTW many staff say there is testing coming Friday' airport.

    Airman.

  12. #9001
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook4015  [View Original Post]
    Anyone care to PM me a good provider that allows BBCIP I normally see Heather for that was hoping Tori was available neither one are texting back.
    I also am looking for a provider who does at least BBFS. CIP would be nice but I have no problem dropping the goods elsewhere.

  13. #9000

    Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar62  [View Original Post]
    She was also with one of the agencies and went by Mercedes. I never saw her. Tried once and she tried to up sell me $50 for a BBBJ. I declined. The reports I remember were that she was highly impressed with herself with mediocre performance.
    Saw her back in the day twice when she was Mercedes with companions escort service. Nice enough back then. Skinnier but looks healthier now. Second time agreed on anal for I believe $50 more and she was unable to make it happen and still wanted $20 for the bit of effort. BS. Never called on her again. I've thought about giving her a whirl, but can't get away with this quarantine BS. I think I'll wait for a positive verified review.

  14. #8999

    Bp

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDipper1  [View Original Post]
    Correct! Backpages back in 2014-2016 was awesome! Young thin pretty girls at reasonable rates. Now it's fat trashy druggies and grandma's trying to score a hit. 🤮.
    Man, definitely legit years.

  15. #8998

    Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    Same girl. I think she made some lifestyle and relationship changes and has been able to get more healthy.
    She was also with one of the agencies and went by Mercedes. I never saw her. Tried once and she tried to up sell me $50 for a BBBJ. I declined. The reports I remember were that she was highly impressed with herself with mediocre performance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape