Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 963 of 1579 FirstFirst ... 463 863 913 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 1013 1063 1463 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 23671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9241

    Cheap ass mongers

    I finally took the plunge last week, and saw one of my favorites, Demi. While she performed great like always we had a bit of an odd exchange. I was paranoid about Covid-19 so told her I was going to bail when we were texting. She went all sorts of nutty on me via text. Apparently she is inundated with dudes giving her and other providers (she's buddies with Lola Banks now) shit about 20-30 dates. Says guys are threatening her with shitty reports when she refuses. Fellows. I'm happy paying $80-$100 for half hour visits. Trying to get a chick to do all the things from a half hour for 20-30 is lame. If you want cheap I see Taylor Marie posting 40-50 specials and melody is 40 for half as well. Negotiating a girl that you've seen for $100 when she's charging 120-140 is one thing, but black mailing a girl that's worth at least 100 to 30 is pathetic. All you're doing is giving the next monger bad vibes since you pissed the chick off already.

  2. #9240

    Lilith Rose

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/177449273110

    Anyone visit this one yet? I like to see tall girls. There was a "Brittany" that posted a year ago that was 6 ft tall. She was fun, but no GFE. I still saw her a few times even though I like BBBJs and at least am option of DATY if the mood strikes me. She was able to satisfy me with none of that. Report with any experience.

    And any reports of chicks that are close to 6 ft (chicks only not any of the ones that have tits and dicks).

  3. #9239

    Bbfs cip

    All of these girls allow that don't haggle over price pay what their asking all will give you that extra thrill you seek.

    I working where I would see anyone up here Mi. Louieville KY yesterday Dr say every dr and nurse has had Covid19 and all are fine now overblown. Not taking chance here anyway. DTW many staff say there is testing coming Friday' airport.

    Airman.

  4. #9238
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook4015  [View Original Post]
    Anyone care to PM me a good provider that allows BBCIP I normally see Heather for that was hoping Tori was available neither one are texting back.
    I also am looking for a provider who does at least BBFS. CIP would be nice but I have no problem dropping the goods elsewhere.

  5. #9237

    Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar62  [View Original Post]
    She was also with one of the agencies and went by Mercedes. I never saw her. Tried once and she tried to up sell me $50 for a BBBJ. I declined. The reports I remember were that she was highly impressed with herself with mediocre performance.
    Saw her back in the day twice when she was Mercedes with companions escort service. Nice enough back then. Skinnier but looks healthier now. Second time agreed on anal for I believe $50 more and she was unable to make it happen and still wanted $20 for the bit of effort. BS. Never called on her again. I've thought about giving her a whirl, but can't get away with this quarantine BS. I think I'll wait for a positive verified review.

  6. #9236

    Bp

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDipper1  [View Original Post]
    Correct! Backpages back in 2014-2016 was awesome! Young thin pretty girls at reasonable rates. Now it's fat trashy druggies and grandma's trying to score a hit. 🤮.
    Man, definitely legit years.

  7. #9235

    Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    Same girl. I think she made some lifestyle and relationship changes and has been able to get more healthy.
    She was also with one of the agencies and went by Mercedes. I never saw her. Tried once and she tried to up sell me $50 for a BBBJ. I declined. The reports I remember were that she was highly impressed with herself with mediocre performance.

  8. #9234
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrad69  [View Original Post]
    You sure, she had lost quite a bit of weight as per latest reports, now this one is not skinny, she looks good though. Pandora I don't believe had any positive reviews, but she was on my to do list.
    Same girl. I think she made some lifestyle and relationship changes and has been able to get more healthy.

  9. #9233
    Quote Originally Posted by LickHer  [View Original Post]
    It seems all the poster's on stg are either fat old bitches or thieves.
    Correct! Backpages back in 2014-2016 was awesome! Young thin pretty girls at reasonable rates. Now it's fat trashy druggies and grandma's trying to score a hit. 🤮.

  10. #9232

    Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    Pandora was the last name she used. Unlock Pandora's Box should get you reviews.
    You sure, she had lost quite a bit of weight as per latest reports, now this one is not skinny, she looks good though. Pandora I don't believe had any positive reviews, but she was on my to do list.

  11. #9231
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryloong22  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here but I can't remember her name. Mixed reviews.
    Pandora was the last name she used. Unlock Pandora's Box should get you reviews.

  12. #9230
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook4015  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here but I can't remember her name. Mixed reviews.

  13. #9229

    Jasmine


  14. #9228
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBull69  [View Original Post]
    Long time listener, first time caller. Looking for a provider with huge labia and clit, the bigger the better. Dixie was pretty good in the big lips department. Please feel free to PM me.
    Alex tall skinny red head has a nice bigger than normal clit. Admirable performance for a lesbian.

  15. #9227

    Stg

    It seems all the poster's on stg are either fat old bitches or thieves.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape