Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 962 of 1579 FirstFirst ... 462 862 912 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 1012 1062 1462 ... LastLast
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 23671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9256
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggmo  [View Original Post]
    Well said but who is this Melody? Got a link?
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/977686299093

  2. #9255

    Visiting

    I plan on heading down for a visit soon to sample some of the local ladies. Tori is on the short list but I am also curious about this one. Has anyone taken the plunge?

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/933926762494

  3. #9254

    They all do

    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar62  [View Original Post]
    You will go down on a chick that does bareback?
    Every girl will do bb. Even those that say "no bb anything". Just for some it takes a few more dreams with you to get there. But eventually they won't even ask and just go for it. That's why I always bring my own cover.

  4. #9253

    Pathetic

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    I finally took the plunge last week, and saw one of my favorites, Demi. While she performed great like always we had a bit of an odd exchange. I was paranoid about Covid-19 so told her I was going to bail when we were texting. She went all sorts of nutty on me via text. Apparently she is inundated with dudes giving her and other providers (she's buddies with Lola Banks now) shit about 20-30 dates. Says guys are threatening her with shitty reports when she refuses. Fellows. I'm happy paying $80-$100 for half hour visits. Trying to get a chick to do all the things from a half hour for 20-30 is lame. If you want cheap I see Taylor Marie posting 40-50 specials and melody is 40 for half as well. Negotiating a girl that you've seen for $100 when she's charging 120-140 is one thing, but black mailing a girl that's worth at least 100 to 30 is pathetic. All you're doing is giving the next monger bad vibes since you pissed the chick off already.
    Another thing that is pathetic is when a monger promises to meet for a certain price then shows up to the appointment and ultimately gives the girl much less than agreed even though she performed well and says that's all I have take it or leave it. The same goes for girls who promise things and don't follow through during the date.

  5. #9252
    Well said but who is this Melody? Got a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    I finally took the plunge last week, and saw one of my favorites, Demi. While she performed great like always we had a bit of an odd exchange. I was paranoid about Covid-19 so told her I was going to bail when we were texting. She went all sorts of nutty on me via text. Apparently she is inundated with dudes giving her and other providers (she's buddies with Lola Banks now) shit about 20-30 dates. Says guys are threatening her with shitty reports when she refuses. Fellows. I'm happy paying $80-$100 for half hour visits. Trying to get a chick to do all the things from a half hour for 20-30 is lame. If you want cheap I see Taylor Marie posting 40-50 specials and melody is 40 for half as well.

  6. #9251
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    I finally took the plunge last week, and saw one of my favorites, Demi. While she performed great like always we had a bit of an odd exchange. I was paranoid about Covid-19 so told her I was going to bail when we were texting. She went all sorts of nutty on me via text. Apparently she is inundated with dudes giving her and other providers (she's buddies with Lola Banks now) shit about 20-30 dates. Says guys are threatening her with shitty reports when she refuses. Fellows. I'm happy paying $80-$100 for half hour visits. Trying to get a chick to do all the things from a half hour for 20-30 is lame. If you want cheap I see Taylor Marie posting 40-50 specials and melody is 40 for half as well. Negotiating a girl that you've seen for $100 when she's charging 120-140 is one thing, but black mailing a girl that's worth at least 100 to 30 is pathetic. All you're doing is giving the next monger bad vibes since you pissed the chick off already.
    Well said.

  7. #9250

    Mercedes

    Have anyone had pleasure of seeing Mercedes (24) yr old? She looks pretty good in STG.

  8. #9249
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    I finally took the plunge last week, and saw one of my favorites, Demi. While she performed great like always we had a bit of an odd exchange. I was paranoid about Covid-19 so told her I was going to bail when we were texting. She went all sorts of nutty on me via text. Apparently she is inundated with dudes giving her and other providers (she's buddies with Lola Banks now) shit about 20-30 dates. Says guys are threatening her with shitty reports when she refuses. Fellows. I'm happy paying $80-$100 for half hour visits. Trying to get a chick to do all the things from a half hour for 20-30 is lame. If you want cheap I see Taylor Marie posting 40-50 specials and melody is 40 for half as well. Negotiating a girl that you've seen for $100 when she's charging 120-140 is one thing, but black mailing a girl that's worth at least 100 to 30 is pathetic. All you're doing is giving the next monger bad vibes since you pissed the chick off already.
    You're right. If you don' like someone's prices, move on. A lot of classlessness on both sides, which is why my next appointment is with an Eros babe from Michigan. Looks and sounds like a much classier option for someone a little tired of these low end problems. Hopefully I'll get to see her in week or two.

  9. #9248
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to big titty Caroline yesterday. She's asking 160 half and 220 full for visits. I passed because I read too much into her texts as being a bit bitchy, but she really wasn't. Just sharing since mongers were talking about her recently.
    Caroline doesn't live at a hotel so when you see her she has to rent a room. This is why her donation seems higher. She takes the room rent out of the donation. She is not a user like many on STG and has just the right amount of thickness for my tastes. I'll take a thicker healthy provider over a rail skinny user anyday.

  10. #9247

    Any info

    Anyone tried or have any info on this one? Contacted and quoted 30 BJ 40 FS for the car specials.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...s/593169035714

    Also saw Ruby red, first time was over a year ago when she was pregnant, not pregnant, pregnant, LOL. Tried to contact more times than I can count. Every other time was no response or got back to me 2-4-12 hrs later. But by the time I got ghosted by 2 others she responded just in time and I got to have a great time with her. Great BBBJCIM, took her time, no rushing at all.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...m/279334667376

  11. #9246
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohboy3027  [View Original Post]
    Brooklynn will do just about anything and let you finish where you want. She's a bit chatty but she's what you are looking for.

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/265433766892
    She was a rail thin junkie, covered in sores, and sweating her ass off the entire time when I saw her last summer. My gut told me to bail, but the little brain decied that we would use a cover. A shame because she was very friendly and positive.

  12. #9245
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBopper9  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both at the house but only tried Christine. Melissa was there on the couch in her underwear and t-shirt. She's a little bigger in person than she appears in the pictures on STG. Not obese by any means but definitely a few more pounds than advertised.

  13. #9244

  14. #9243
    Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorMan  [View Original Post]
    I also am looking for a provider who does at least BBFS. CIP would be nice but I have no problem dropping the goods elsewhere.
    Brooklynn will do just about anything and let you finish where you want. She's a bit chatty but she's what you are looking for.

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/265433766892

  15. #9242

    Caroline

    Reached out to big titty Caroline yesterday. She's asking 160 half and 220 full for visits. I passed because I read too much into her texts as being a bit bitchy, but she really wasn't. Just sharing since mongers were talking about her recently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape