Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 963 of 1578 FirstFirst ... 463 863 913 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 1013 1063 1463 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 23668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9238
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook4015  [View Original Post]
    Anyone care to PM me a good provider that allows BBCIP I normally see Heather for that was hoping Tori was available neither one are texting back.
    I also am looking for a provider who does at least BBFS. CIP would be nice but I have no problem dropping the goods elsewhere.

  2. #9237

    Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar62  [View Original Post]
    She was also with one of the agencies and went by Mercedes. I never saw her. Tried once and she tried to up sell me $50 for a BBBJ. I declined. The reports I remember were that she was highly impressed with herself with mediocre performance.
    Saw her back in the day twice when she was Mercedes with companions escort service. Nice enough back then. Skinnier but looks healthier now. Second time agreed on anal for I believe $50 more and she was unable to make it happen and still wanted $20 for the bit of effort. BS. Never called on her again. I've thought about giving her a whirl, but can't get away with this quarantine BS. I think I'll wait for a positive verified review.

  3. #9236

    Bp

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDipper1  [View Original Post]
    Correct! Backpages back in 2014-2016 was awesome! Young thin pretty girls at reasonable rates. Now it's fat trashy druggies and grandma's trying to score a hit. 🤮.
    Man, definitely legit years.

  4. #9235

    Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    Same girl. I think she made some lifestyle and relationship changes and has been able to get more healthy.
    She was also with one of the agencies and went by Mercedes. I never saw her. Tried once and she tried to up sell me $50 for a BBBJ. I declined. The reports I remember were that she was highly impressed with herself with mediocre performance.

  5. #9234
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrad69  [View Original Post]
    You sure, she had lost quite a bit of weight as per latest reports, now this one is not skinny, she looks good though. Pandora I don't believe had any positive reviews, but she was on my to do list.
    Same girl. I think she made some lifestyle and relationship changes and has been able to get more healthy.

  6. #9233
    Quote Originally Posted by LickHer  [View Original Post]
    It seems all the poster's on stg are either fat old bitches or thieves.
    Correct! Backpages back in 2014-2016 was awesome! Young thin pretty girls at reasonable rates. Now it's fat trashy druggies and grandma's trying to score a hit. 🤮.

  7. #9232

    Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    Pandora was the last name she used. Unlock Pandora's Box should get you reviews.
    You sure, she had lost quite a bit of weight as per latest reports, now this one is not skinny, she looks good though. Pandora I don't believe had any positive reviews, but she was on my to do list.

  8. #9231
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryloong22  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here but I can't remember her name. Mixed reviews.
    Pandora was the last name she used. Unlock Pandora's Box should get you reviews.

  9. #9230
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook4015  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here but I can't remember her name. Mixed reviews.

  10. #9229

    Jasmine


  11. #9228
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBull69  [View Original Post]
    Long time listener, first time caller. Looking for a provider with huge labia and clit, the bigger the better. Dixie was pretty good in the big lips department. Please feel free to PM me.
    Alex tall skinny red head has a nice bigger than normal clit. Admirable performance for a lesbian.

  12. #9227

    Stg

    It seems all the poster's on stg are either fat old bitches or thieves.

  13. #9226

    Laney

    I know there has been some banter but does anyone have a report on a meeting with this one?

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...y/606282669753

  14. #9225

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook4015  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...r/451025674887 She's a good time while I haven't seen her in a while I could bb that and fill her up daily. She's also mighty tasty as well.

    She ended up responding in the afternoon to me hrs after I had texted her.
    You will go down on a chick that does bareback?

  15. #9224
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...r/451025674887 She's a good time while I haven't seen her in a while I could bb that and fill her up daily. She's also mighty tasty as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohboy3027  [View Original Post]
    I texted Tori this afternoon and she responded fairly quickly. She has a 419 number now instead of the 6x4.
    She ended up responding in the afternoon to me hrs after I had texted her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape