Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 23671
-
04-22-20 09:34 #9241Senior Member

Posts: 363Cheap ass mongers
I finally took the plunge last week, and saw one of my favorites, Demi. While she performed great like always we had a bit of an odd exchange. I was paranoid about Covid-19 so told her I was going to bail when we were texting. She went all sorts of nutty on me via text. Apparently she is inundated with dudes giving her and other providers (she's buddies with Lola Banks now) shit about 20-30 dates. Says guys are threatening her with shitty reports when she refuses. Fellows. I'm happy paying $80-$100 for half hour visits. Trying to get a chick to do all the things from a half hour for 20-30 is lame. If you want cheap I see Taylor Marie posting 40-50 specials and melody is 40 for half as well. Negotiating a girl that you've seen for $100 when she's charging 120-140 is one thing, but black mailing a girl that's worth at least 100 to 30 is pathetic. All you're doing is giving the next monger bad vibes since you pissed the chick off already.
-
04-22-20 09:26 #9240Senior Member

Posts: 363Lilith Rose
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/177449273110
Anyone visit this one yet? I like to see tall girls. There was a "Brittany" that posted a year ago that was 6 ft tall. She was fun, but no GFE. I still saw her a few times even though I like BBBJs and at least am option of DATY if the mood strikes me. She was able to satisfy me with none of that. Report with any experience.
And any reports of chicks that are close to 6 ft (chicks only not any of the ones that have tits and dicks).
-
04-22-20 09:20 #9239Senior Member

Posts: 657Bbfs cip
All of these girls allow that don't haggle over price pay what their asking all will give you that extra thrill you seek.
I working where I would see anyone up here Mi. Louieville KY yesterday Dr say every dr and nurse has had Covid19 and all are fine now overblown. Not taking chance here anyway. DTW many staff say there is testing coming Friday' airport.
Airman.
-
04-22-20 06:51 #9238Senior Member

Posts: 62I also am looking for a provider who does at least BBFS. CIP would be nice but I have no problem dropping the goods elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Cook4015
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 22:12 #9237Senior Member

Posts: 304Pandora
Saw her back in the day twice when she was Mercedes with companions escort service. Nice enough back then. Skinnier but looks healthier now. Second time agreed on anal for I believe $50 more and she was unable to make it happen and still wanted $20 for the bit of effort. BS. Never called on her again. I've thought about giving her a whirl, but can't get away with this quarantine BS. I think I'll wait for a positive verified review.
Originally Posted by Bipolar62
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 21:02 #9236Senior Member

Posts: 330Bp
Man, definitely legit years.
Originally Posted by TheBigDipper1
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 14:21 #9235Banned Member

Posts: 48Pandora
She was also with one of the agencies and went by Mercedes. I never saw her. Tried once and she tried to up sell me $50 for a BBBJ. I declined. The reports I remember were that she was highly impressed with herself with mediocre performance.
Originally Posted by WasherBoy111
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 13:35 #9234Senior Member

Posts: 239Same girl. I think she made some lifestyle and relationship changes and has been able to get more healthy.
Originally Posted by TheBrad69
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 12:43 #9233Senior Member

Posts: 616Correct! Backpages back in 2014-2016 was awesome! Young thin pretty girls at reasonable rates. Now it's fat trashy druggies and grandma's trying to score a hit. 🤮.
Originally Posted by LickHer
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 12:09 #9232Senior Member

Posts: 596Pandora
You sure, she had lost quite a bit of weight as per latest reports, now this one is not skinny, she looks good though. Pandora I don't believe had any positive reviews, but she was on my to do list.
Originally Posted by WasherBoy111
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 11:51 #9231Senior Member

Posts: 239Pandora was the last name she used. Unlock Pandora's Box should get you reviews.
Originally Posted by Ryloong22
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 11:28 #9230Senior Member

Posts: 330She's been reviewed here but I can't remember her name. Mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by Cook4015
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 10:56 #9229Senior Member

Posts: 134Jasmine
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...i/268076590984
Anyone had a dream with her?
-
04-21-20 09:45 #9228Senior Member

Posts: 363Alex tall skinny red head has a nice bigger than normal clit. Admirable performance for a lesbian.
Originally Posted by BuffaloBull69
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 07:31 #9227Senior Member

Posts: 195Stg
It seems all the poster's on stg are either fat old bitches or thieves.










Reply With Quote





