Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 960 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 1010 1060 1460 ... LastLast
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12534

    What's up with the older ladies with GPS?

    So I noticed ads that blew my mind lately. With all the things going on in the world right now, I would expect business to slow down. Unemployment is at an all time high and people are afraid to go out. Yet, I see two "seasoned" ladies that are asking more than they are worth IMHO. Supply can't be that tight, can it?

    Example 1: First this lady has been around at least 5 years. She's always posted on the higher end sites for the most part. Which may have served her well in her early 40's. She looking like a kinda beat up late 40's now. She is well over 2 bills. Now I'm seeing she has a new client fee of 500. WTF.

    http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...l/268706261311

    Example 2: Kitten has been around at least 10 years. I saw her once 9 years ago. The area she is in sucks. Nothing about her screams class. Does she have a big ass? Yes. Huge cans? Yes. Does she have a bit of gut? Yes. To her defense she pulls it off for the most part, at least she did. She was decent 9 years ago but starting show some age. Now I see she is charging 340 an hour. Seeing her post on the crawler now and STG. Where again was only on some of the more high end sites. Is someone really paying that? That is double what she asking when she was nine years younger.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49066679/

    Again, this is just my opinion. I understand different strokes for different folks. Kitten is the least outrageous here. However, am I wrong to think they got the GPS syndrome (especially in this economy)? Who would want to spend 500 with beat up, overweight, and late 40's lady, when I can spend time with someone much hotter for the same? Please don't say personality.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kitten - Copy.jpg‎   Definetly not 500 an hour - Copy.jpg‎   Not 500 an hour - Copy.jpg‎  

  2. #12533
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Since Marijuana has been legalized it's just a matter of time before it happens to prostitution.

    A few months ago Vermont was considering legalizing prostitution. Here's the funny thing; it was recommended by 6 female state legislators.
    Sure, but you will have to find a parking spot and stand in line for hours waiting to partake. .

  3. #12532

    That's a shame

    I didn't know that she ballooned up like that, the most recent time she flaked out as she does sometimes, so I never got to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    She was amazing at 150 lbs. When she hit 200 lbs plus. I lost interest.

  4. #12531
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Told me over the phone that it would be mutual masturbation. Who needs that when I can beat off to porn!
    Exactly. I swear to god this has to be the lowest point in finding quality providers ever. I remember the heyday back I. The early 2000's when roomservice2000 was the go to site and so many quality girls were available. When craigslistt and backpage came on the scene all of the chicks you wouldn't even bamg with your friend's dick started posting and asking for way too much money.

  5. #12530
    Quote Originally Posted by TimbenGal  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully a little later though, if she showed up now, I'd be tempted to break lockdown.
    She was amazing at 150 lbs. When she hit 200 lbs plus. I lost interest.

  6. #12529
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletchman71  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, long time lurker and finally decided to post a review. I took a chance and went to see Jamie Lee who posts on list Rawler. Would not repeat. She has bad teeth (a big turn off for me), her house was a mess and her services as listed in her ad are misleading. Would not do bbj or even CBJ on first visit and said even on repeat visits you might not get oral. Doesn't like daty and only let me hit it doggy. I will say she was tight but that's the only plus. I should have stuck with my fav Jenny Lynn who I have been seeing for over a year. I look forward to talking with you guys. PM me if you have any recommendations.
    Told me over the phone that it would be mutual masturbation. Who needs that when I can beat off to porn!

  7. #12528
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 17
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  8. #12527

    Jamie Lee

    Hey guys, long time lurker and finally decided to post a review. I took a chance and went to see Jamie Lee who posts on list Rawler. Would not repeat. She has bad teeth (a big turn off for me), her house was a mess and her services as listed in her ad are misleading. Would not do bbj or even CBJ on first visit and said even on repeat visits you might not get oral. Doesn't like daty and only let me hit it doggy. I will say she was tight but that's the only plus. I should have stuck with my fav Jenny Lynn who I have been seeing for over a year. I look forward to talking with you guys. PM me if you have any recommendations.

  9. #12526

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2199009557

    Anyone with a review of this one? Looks like she has a nice ass.
    I've been meaning to schedule some time with her, too. She quoted 100 roses for 30 minutes, plus extras. Asked me for a pack of Newports and she'll do bfs. She has a very long rap sheet, but seems legit. It's almost impossible to get away from the family since working from home during this damn pandemic. I'll update you if I can get some time with her or maybe you'll beat me to the punch.

  10. #12525

    Cora

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any dreams with this one? All mine regulars are dry and MIA. It's been two whole weeks and I can't find anything. I google but no enough.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/2...9362/8/4622567
    She is part of a group of girls who come from Rockford into the NW suburbs to work. They are all pretty lame and provide poor service. Cora and her sister Svetlana who is now pregnant. Hannah, her sister TIffany and their cousin Diamond who started this when she was 17. They all only do covered services, no kissing or DATY. They just want to get it done and get you out of there.

  11. #12524

    Ncns

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any dreams with this one? All mine regulars are dry and MIA. It's been two whole weeks and I can't find anything. I google but no enough.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/2...9362/8/4622567
    NCNS. Asked for a d*ck pick. Told her I'm not comfortable with it. Asked her if there's another way, and she said just come over. Went to the hotel, waited 2 hours, in the parking lot and Nothing. Waste of time.

  12. #12523

    Lame

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any dreams with this one? All mine regulars are dry and MIA. It's been two whole weeks and I can't find anything. I google but no enough.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/2...9362/8/4622567
    Would not recommend everything is covered and is not enjoying what she is doing. Might as well stay home and take care of yourself.

  13. #12522

    She jacked up her rates

    Quote Originally Posted by TimbenGal  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully a little later though, if she showed up now, I'd be tempted to break lockdown.
    She went from $120 for hh to $150 for hh. $200 for hr. Greek is now extra, $50 hh /$100 hr. I was not grandfathered in even though I had been seeing her for about 18 months. And I'm also working part time now so I don't have as much cash to burn. If she did show up again, I might be tempted for the normal hh.

  14. #12521

    Britt. Fox

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2199009557

    Anyone with a review of this one? Looks like she has a nice ass.

  15. #12520

    I'd love to see her again

    Hopefully a little later though, if she showed up now, I'd be tempted to break lockdown.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clauckle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Kendra's still around? I haven't seen any of her ads since January and she changed her number all the time so pretty sure none of the old ones work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape