Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 961 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 461 861 911 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 1011 1061 1461 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12528
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 17
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  2. #12527

    Jamie Lee

    Hey guys, long time lurker and finally decided to post a review. I took a chance and went to see Jamie Lee who posts on list Rawler. Would not repeat. She has bad teeth (a big turn off for me), her house was a mess and her services as listed in her ad are misleading. Would not do bbj or even CBJ on first visit and said even on repeat visits you might not get oral. Doesn't like daty and only let me hit it doggy. I will say she was tight but that's the only plus. I should have stuck with my fav Jenny Lynn who I have been seeing for over a year. I look forward to talking with you guys. PM me if you have any recommendations.

  3. #12526

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2199009557

    Anyone with a review of this one? Looks like she has a nice ass.
    I've been meaning to schedule some time with her, too. She quoted 100 roses for 30 minutes, plus extras. Asked me for a pack of Newports and she'll do bfs. She has a very long rap sheet, but seems legit. It's almost impossible to get away from the family since working from home during this damn pandemic. I'll update you if I can get some time with her or maybe you'll beat me to the punch.

  4. #12525

    Cora

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any dreams with this one? All mine regulars are dry and MIA. It's been two whole weeks and I can't find anything. I google but no enough.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/2...9362/8/4622567
    She is part of a group of girls who come from Rockford into the NW suburbs to work. They are all pretty lame and provide poor service. Cora and her sister Svetlana who is now pregnant. Hannah, her sister TIffany and their cousin Diamond who started this when she was 17. They all only do covered services, no kissing or DATY. They just want to get it done and get you out of there.

  5. #12524

    Ncns

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any dreams with this one? All mine regulars are dry and MIA. It's been two whole weeks and I can't find anything. I google but no enough.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/2...9362/8/4622567
    NCNS. Asked for a d*ck pick. Told her I'm not comfortable with it. Asked her if there's another way, and she said just come over. Went to the hotel, waited 2 hours, in the parking lot and Nothing. Waste of time.

  6. #12523

    Lame

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any dreams with this one? All mine regulars are dry and MIA. It's been two whole weeks and I can't find anything. I google but no enough.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/2...9362/8/4622567
    Would not recommend everything is covered and is not enjoying what she is doing. Might as well stay home and take care of yourself.

  7. #12522

    She jacked up her rates

    Quote Originally Posted by TimbenGal  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully a little later though, if she showed up now, I'd be tempted to break lockdown.
    She went from $120 for hh to $150 for hh. $200 for hr. Greek is now extra, $50 hh /$100 hr. I was not grandfathered in even though I had been seeing her for about 18 months. And I'm also working part time now so I don't have as much cash to burn. If she did show up again, I might be tempted for the normal hh.

  8. #12521

    Britt. Fox

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2199009557

    Anyone with a review of this one? Looks like she has a nice ass.

  9. #12520

    I'd love to see her again

    Hopefully a little later though, if she showed up now, I'd be tempted to break lockdown.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clauckle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Kendra's still around? I haven't seen any of her ads since January and she changed her number all the time so pretty sure none of the old ones work.

  10. #12519

    Tabby

    I seen this girl posting but she uses multiple numbers, it couldn't been anything out of the usual since many of these girls use "texting apps" but is kind of hard to find reviews or references when they do that. So has anyone recognize her or seen her before? Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7734911289/1

  11. #12518

    Kendra

    Anyone know if Kendra's still around? I haven't seen any of her ads since January and she changed her number all the time so pretty sure none of the old ones work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 41d92837462b20b1d11c32114ab56930_f.jpg‎  

  12. #12517

    In Need!

    Has anyone had any dreams with this one? All mine regulars are dry and MIA. It's been two whole weeks and I can't find anything. I google but no enough.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/2...9362/8/4622567

  13. #12516

    Fertile pussy at 45! Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here a few times. Should have looked her up first.

    I see she's gone back to pretending to be 36. For awhile she gave up and started posting under her real age which was like 47 or something. She's got a terrible body, her teeth scape you while she's sucking your dick and her only good quality is that she is up for anything you want (I don't know what you asked for but it must have involved raccoons or chainsaws for her to say no). She talked about how she got a surprise hooker baby a couple of years ago when some john knocked her up when she was 45. But now that she's even older she's sure it won't happen again.
    Damn it's unheard of women getting knocked up in their late 40's. Did she have the baby or what?

  14. #12515

    Video of her taking cock in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveO256  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her by the airport several months ago. Decent apartment that is used only for visits. Most of the pictures in the ad are not her so you might be disappointed when she opens the door.

    Okay looking gal with a decent attitude but not what I went there for so I said "Thank you for your time" turned and walked out the door. She said OK and didn't complain or call complaining.

    The enclosed picture is the woman that opened the door to see me.

    If you want a real wild woman that can't get enough go see Casey.

    Current ad has her near O-Hare.

    She will eat you alive.

    Amazing deep throat, sloppy, no gag BJ that is truly balls deep face fucking.

    She loves deep hard anal pounding, pussy pounding, and face fucking!

    She will take all you have and want more! This gal has 3 hungry holes that that will drain you.

    Plus she is cool with a great attitude and fun to hang with and is video friendly with no extra fee.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7085376020/1
    She has a video of her taking cock up the ass. I gave her a call but haven't gotten a hold of her; bets are she riding pole or devouring pole when I call. Does she look all intoxicated in person?

  15. #12514
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBak15  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...l/717185847487

    I saw her ad on so many of the sites. The pics are shot that way for a reason. I met up with her and she was waiting in a outfit that is slightly sexy but only saved by her huge DDs. Early 30's. Her vibe was jumpy but she relaxed a little later on. Her tummy reveals that she has indeed had kids. But all that aside, she is good lay. She does actually put in work when it is time. I will most likely see her again because she seems slightly reliable.

    Face:7.

    Body:6.

    Skills:8.
    Do you shoot some tad poles inside— I saw she offers FS, May as well make some babies with that delicious girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape