Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 18329
-
04-19-20 06:52 #14984Senior Member

Posts: 1251Fake
Don't waste your time. All the ads that look like that are fakes. Send your email and you're on a list (notice your spam folder getting more popular?). When it looks that good, it isn't. Keep hunting. I wanted to see Angel (sexy looking blonde who doesn't show her face) in your area, but I haven't seen her ad in months and she flaked on me. Please let me know if there are others similar to her. Good luck and please be nice.
--Newb (from CT).
Originally Posted by Nerevar1
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Newbie58; 04-19-20 at 06:53. Reason: more info
-
04-18-20 21:12 #14983Regular Member

Posts: 19STG Massage Ad
Just wondering if anyone has seen this massage ad on STG. Is this legit? Has anyone gotten a response after sending an e-mail?
http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...u/231125450031
-
04-18-20 18:34 #14982Senior Member

Posts: 98I met Cherry a few hours after I walked out of Court for my divorce. My goodness, I wish I could see her again.
Originally Posted by Rafa9
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 10:01 #14981Senior Member

Posts: 39Same here. Nada.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 11:07 #14980Senior Member

Posts: 2121I asked for the video, nada.
Originally Posted by JohnGuy343
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 10:47 #14979Senior Member

Posts: 39Cherry
I PMed you, Cherry was one of my favorites at FE, Summer was too.
Originally Posted by JohnGuy343
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 20:22 #14978Regular Member

Posts: 18FE gone for good huh
Damn so FE is gone for good huh? I went back in mid December but just figured I'd check to see how things are right now.
Thought maybe they were just shutdown for the virus scares but damn that's a shame. I Have some videos of "cherry"? "Sherri?" If anyone wants to PM me.
-
04-12-20 19:06 #14977Regular Member

Posts: 2American masseuse
Have a great contact for a young American masseuse. PM for details.
-
04-12-20 09:33 #14976Regular Member

Posts: 8Legit masseuse.
Legit meaning she's real or meaning no extras?
Originally Posted by Eyes1515
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 23:51 #14975Senior Member

Posts: 146Soooo
Soooo. What's everyone been up to? This is getting pretty brutal. Everything closed, and I am not use to, or that comfortable trusting independants. I just like a good massage with a little extra attention. Hopefullly things will open up soon.
Be safe everyone.
-
04-07-20 13:41 #14974Senior Member

Posts: 155"BestInTown" (a clue?) is posting the same bullshit on the Cape Cod and General boards.
Originally Posted by KoolZero
[View Original Post]
Admin, can you kick them?
-
04-07-20 12:56 #14973Senior Member

Posts: 1462 posters with less than 6 posts totall together posting form1 provider. Suspicious?
Has anyone with more than 2 posts tried this provider? Seems strange that one person has only 2 posts and they are for the same pperson. The other poster now has 4 posts total and it is also for the same provider.
Originally Posted by BestInTown
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 13:11 #14972Regular Member

Posts: 4Appointments only
AMPs taking appts only! PM for info.
-
03-31-20 08:38 #14971Banned Member

Posts: 384Long time lurker but now registered
Good morning. I would be very interested in becoming a client. I have frequented many of the AMPs. However, we all know what the current state is with respect to them, so if you would be so kind as to let me know how to contact her to become a client, I would be very grateful!
Originally Posted by BestInTown
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 10:41 #14970Senior Member

Posts: 52[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote




