Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14984

    Fake

    Don't waste your time. All the ads that look like that are fakes. Send your email and you're on a list (notice your spam folder getting more popular?). When it looks that good, it isn't. Keep hunting. I wanted to see Angel (sexy looking blonde who doesn't show her face) in your area, but I haven't seen her ad in months and she flaked on me. Please let me know if there are others similar to her. Good luck and please be nice.

    --Newb (from CT).

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar1  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen this massage ad on STG. Is this legit? Has anyone gotten a response after sending an e-mail?

    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...u/231125450031
    Last edited by Newbie58; 04-19-20 at 06:53. Reason: more info

  2. #14983

    STG Massage Ad

    Just wondering if anyone has seen this massage ad on STG. Is this legit? Has anyone gotten a response after sending an e-mail?

    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...u/231125450031

  3. #14982
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa9  [View Original Post]
    I PMed you, Cherry was one of my favorites at FE, Summer was too.
    I met Cherry a few hours after I walked out of Court for my divorce. My goodness, I wish I could see her again.

  4. #14981
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I asked for the video, nada.
    Same here. Nada.

  5. #14980
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuy343  [View Original Post]
    Damn so FE is gone for good huh? I went back in mid December but just figured I'd check to see how things are right now.

    Thought maybe they were just shutdown for the virus scares but damn that's a shame. I Have some videos of "cherry"? "Sherri?" If anyone wants to PM me.
    I asked for the video, nada.

  6. #14979

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuy343  [View Original Post]
    Damn so FE is gone for good huh? I went back in mid December but just figured I'd check to see how things are right now.

    Thought maybe they were just shutdown for the virus scares but damn that's a shame. I Have some videos of "cherry"? "Sherri?" If anyone wants to PM me.
    I PMed you, Cherry was one of my favorites at FE, Summer was too.

  7. #14978

    FE gone for good huh

    Damn so FE is gone for good huh? I went back in mid December but just figured I'd check to see how things are right now.

    Thought maybe they were just shutdown for the virus scares but damn that's a shame. I Have some videos of "cherry"? "Sherri?" If anyone wants to PM me.

  8. #14977

    American masseuse

    Have a great contact for a young American masseuse. PM for details.

  9. #14976

    Legit masseuse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyes1515  [View Original Post]
    I know of a very good independent legit masseuse. With everything going on lately she's a godsend. Pm for details.
    Legit meaning she's real or meaning no extras?

  10. #14975

    Soooo

    Soooo. What's everyone been up to? This is getting pretty brutal. Everything closed, and I am not use to, or that comfortable trusting independants. I just like a good massage with a little extra attention. Hopefullly things will open up soon.

    Be safe everyone.

  11. #14974
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolZero  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone with more than 2 posts tried this provider? Seems strange that one person has only 2 posts and they are for the same pperson. The other poster now has 4 posts total and it is also for the same provider.
    "BestInTown" (a clue?) is posting the same bullshit on the Cape Cod and General boards.

    Admin, can you kick them?

  12. #14973

    2 posters with less than 6 posts totall together posting form1 provider. Suspicious?

    Quote Originally Posted by BestInTown  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the info, she definitely is incredible.

    Trying to help her get more clients. PM for details.
    Has anyone with more than 2 posts tried this provider? Seems strange that one person has only 2 posts and they are for the same pperson. The other poster now has 4 posts total and it is also for the same provider.

  13. #14972

    Appointments only

    AMPs taking appts only! PM for info.

  14. #14971

    Long time lurker but now registered

    Quote Originally Posted by BestInTown  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the info, she definitely is incredible.

    Trying to help her get more clients. PM for details.
    Good morning. I would be very interested in becoming a client. I have frequented many of the AMPs. However, we all know what the current state is with respect to them, so if you would be so kind as to let me know how to contact her to become a client, I would be very grateful!

  15. #14970
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape