Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13522

    Sanitizer you say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer60  [View Original Post]
    Went today no mask just precautions they usually take like sanitizer on the hands.
    To me including sanitizer in the grand finale would be a real downer.

  2. #13521

    Not pleased.

    Quote Originally Posted by UIS1957  [View Original Post]
    Na Na is taking customers on the down low. Dim light on in the window when she is in. Take notice, she knows she's one of the only games in town!

    5 HR. 6 Handshake. 4 play with those huge puppies. $$ CBJ.

    I opted for Hr w / Handshake for a total of $. 1.

    With 3 weeks of backup I soaked her shirt, she was not pleased but those are the hazards!
    Mind telling how she showed her displeasure? These asian gals always make me laugh with their scrunched faces when they are displeased. With my tips.

  3. #13520

    Cabin fever

    Anything open at all down there? It takes me a good hour and 45 to make it to Indy and I'm so tired of being home. All I got are Kokomo and laffy near me and they've never had anything. Everything still on lock down in the big city, or are they starting to open back up?

  4. #13519
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    I have it on good authority. That J-72 is good authority. No mask, no deal. Might even be good to actually witness the sheet change. Also, I wonder if The Guv will open legit. Spas, nail salons, etc any time soon which will open the doors of our fav flavors.
    Went today no mask just precautions they usually take like sanitizer on the hands.

  5. #13518

    Oh yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I've known many of these women well and have a little black book (WeChat) full of ones that I talk to regularly. Most are scared to death of the virus and wouldn't even think of having customers in the store right now. The very few who would take the risk don't understand what precautions are necessary to reduce the risk to themselves. To every one of them, the mask is the most important precaution they could take, yet there was no mention of her wearing a mask in the report. I have a hard time believing that it wouldn't have been mentioned if she'd been wearing one.

    My point is that, if she's not wearing a mask, she's not taking any precautions at all.

    Don't get me wrong. I'm planning on going, if I get the chance. I'm still considering what measures I'll take to reduce the risks. I think a clean sheet might be a good start.
    I have it on good authority. That J-72 is good authority. No mask, no deal. Might even be good to actually witness the sheet change. Also, I wonder if The Guv will open legit. Spas, nail salons, etc any time soon which will open the doors of our fav flavors.

  6. #13517

    W 10th UTR

    Na Na is taking customers on the down low. Dim light on in the window when she is in. Take notice, she knows she's one of the only games in town!

    5 HR. 6 Handshake. 4 play with those huge puppies. $$ CBJ.

    I opted for Hr w / Handshake for a total of $. 1.

    With 3 weeks of backup I soaked her shirt, she was not pleased but those are the hazards!

  7. #13516

    Let me know too

    Quote Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy  [View Original Post]
    I like her look on the website but would like to know the differences in real life. How "sensual" does it get? PM please! RBI.
    Yeah let me know too. I just looked at their website and even the way they phrase things make it seem like they're trying to attract the monger crowd. Anyways let me know about the massage details too. I'm pretty interested.

  8. #13515

    Details?

    I like her look on the website but would like to know the differences in real life. How "sensual" does it get? PM please! RBI.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redward46  [View Original Post]
    I would disagree with this comment. Though, self serve is all you get, she gave one of the most sensual massages I have ever had.

  9. #13514
    Quote Originally Posted by THS88  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't waste your time with Celeste. The photo from their web page is very different then in person. No hint of extras, decent massage.
    I would disagree with this comment. Though, self serve is all you get, she gave one of the most sensual massages I have ever had.

  10. #13513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Take your own precautions

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for TOFTT as our friends, hopefully, start to open their doors. Were there any noticeable sanitation actions taken, such as changing the towel, the face piece, the linen?
    I've known many of these women well and have a little black book (WeChat) full of ones that I talk to regularly. Most are scared to death of the virus and wouldn't even think of having customers in the store right now. The very few who would take the risk don't understand what precautions are necessary to reduce the risk to themselves. To every one of them, the mask is the most important precaution they could take, yet there was no mention of her wearing a mask in the report. I have a hard time believing that it wouldn't have been mentioned if she'd been wearing one.

    My point is that, if she's not wearing a mask, she's not taking any precautions at all.

    Don't get me wrong. I'm planning on going, if I get the chance. I'm still considering what measures I'll take to reduce the risks. I think a clean sheet might be a good start.

  11. #13512

    Additional sanitary procedures?

    Quote Originally Posted by EPhillips  [View Original Post]
    Visited Kentucky today. It is, as reported, open for business. Received a very mediocre rub followed by an enthusiastic tug. Fell short of my hour because at least two of you stopped by for a visit, and mamasan was apparently the only one on the clock. Very average experience, but worth its weight in gold in these troubled times.
    Thanks for TOFTT as our friends, hopefully, start to open their doors. Were there any noticeable sanitation actions taken, such as changing the towel, the face piece, the linen?

  12. #13511

    Stampede

    Quote Originally Posted by GeezerGlide  [View Original Post]
    I went by Ruby this morning. Light was not on and they still have a sign on the door saying they are closed until further notice due to Covid.

    Maybe I went to the wrong Ruby? Fishers?

    Geezer.
    Sorry was referring to Kentucky. I should have been clearer on that.

  13. #13510

    Hold your horses (stampede reference)

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzy1  [View Original Post]
    Talked to her on phone. Open today, LOL, let the stampede begin.
    I went by Ruby this morning. Light was not on and they still have a sign on the door saying they are closed until further notice due to Covid.

    Maybe I went to the wrong Ruby? Fishers?

    Geezer.

  14. #13509

    Kentucky

    Visited Kentucky today. It is, as reported, open for business. Received a very mediocre rub followed by an enthusiastic tug. Fell short of my hour because at least two of you stopped by for a visit, and mamasan was apparently the only one on the clock. Very average experience, but worth its weight in gold in these troubled times.

  15. #13508

    W. 10th

    Was out 'snooping' around earlier, I believe I could barely see the open sign through the dark windows of the W. 10th St. Spa. They had an ad on RR last Thursday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape