Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 29347
-
04-18-20 17:37 #13522Senior Member

Posts: 413Sanitizer you say.
To me including sanitizer in the grand finale would be a real downer.
Originally Posted by Farmer60
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 17:34 #13521Senior Member

Posts: 413Not pleased.
Mind telling how she showed her displeasure? These asian gals always make me laugh with their scrunched faces when they are displeased. With my tips.
Originally Posted by UIS1957
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 16:49 #13520Senior Member

Posts: 121Cabin fever
Anything open at all down there? It takes me a good hour and 45 to make it to Indy and I'm so tired of being home. All I got are Kokomo and laffy near me and they've never had anything. Everything still on lock down in the big city, or are they starting to open back up?
-
04-17-20 19:36 #13519Senior Member

Posts: 145Went today no mask just precautions they usually take like sanitizer on the hands.
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 17:44 #13518Senior Member

Posts: 413Oh yeah
I have it on good authority. That J-72 is good authority. No mask, no deal. Might even be good to actually witness the sheet change. Also, I wonder if The Guv will open legit. Spas, nail salons, etc any time soon which will open the doors of our fav flavors.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 17:29 #13517Senior Member

Posts: 32W 10th UTR
Na Na is taking customers on the down low. Dim light on in the window when she is in. Take notice, she knows she's one of the only games in town!
5 HR. 6 Handshake. 4 play with those huge puppies. $$ CBJ.
I opted for Hr w / Handshake for a total of $. 1.
With 3 weeks of backup I soaked her shirt, she was not pleased but those are the hazards!
-
04-16-20 13:14 #13516Senior Member

Posts: 478Let me know too
Yeah let me know too. I just looked at their website and even the way they phrase things make it seem like they're trying to attract the monger crowd. Anyways let me know about the massage details too. I'm pretty interested.
Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 10:23 #13515Senior Member

Posts: 224Details?
I like her look on the website but would like to know the differences in real life. How "sensual" does it get? PM please! RBI.
Originally Posted by Redward46
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 10:11 #13514Senior Member

Posts: 106I would disagree with this comment. Though, self serve is all you get, she gave one of the most sensual massages I have ever had.
Originally Posted by THS88
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 22:09 #13513Senior Member

Posts: 1175Take your own precautions
I've known many of these women well and have a little black book (WeChat) full of ones that I talk to regularly. Most are scared to death of the virus and wouldn't even think of having customers in the store right now. The very few who would take the risk don't understand what precautions are necessary to reduce the risk to themselves. To every one of them, the mask is the most important precaution they could take, yet there was no mention of her wearing a mask in the report. I have a hard time believing that it wouldn't have been mentioned if she'd been wearing one.
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
My point is that, if she's not wearing a mask, she's not taking any precautions at all.
Don't get me wrong. I'm planning on going, if I get the chance. I'm still considering what measures I'll take to reduce the risks. I think a clean sheet might be a good start.
-
04-15-20 20:47 #13512Senior Member

Posts: 342Additional sanitary procedures?
Thanks for TOFTT as our friends, hopefully, start to open their doors. Were there any noticeable sanitation actions taken, such as changing the towel, the face piece, the linen?
Originally Posted by EPhillips
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 20:10 #13511Senior Member

Posts: 61Stampede
Sorry was referring to Kentucky. I should have been clearer on that.
Originally Posted by GeezerGlide
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 15:41 #13510Senior Member

Posts: 116Hold your horses (stampede reference)
I went by Ruby this morning. Light was not on and they still have a sign on the door saying they are closed until further notice due to Covid.
Originally Posted by Buzzy1
[View Original Post]
Maybe I went to the wrong Ruby? Fishers?
Geezer.
-
04-15-20 15:28 #13509Senior Member

Posts: 95Kentucky
Visited Kentucky today. It is, as reported, open for business. Received a very mediocre rub followed by an enthusiastic tug. Fell short of my hour because at least two of you stopped by for a visit, and mamasan was apparently the only one on the clock. Very average experience, but worth its weight in gold in these troubled times.
-
04-15-20 15:02 #13508Senior Member

Posts: 342W. 10th
Was out 'snooping' around earlier, I believe I could barely see the open sign through the dark windows of the W. 10th St. Spa. They had an ad on RR last Thursday.









Reply With Quote






