Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 13305
-
04-19-20 10:20 #3945Senior Member

Posts: 450Be careful
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/342904403405
So after several text with this one, we decided to meet up. What I didn't know, she expected me to meet her at a motel in Spartanburg (claimed she was driving to Greenville from Charlotte). One redflag, we started texting at 7 pm, and she wanted me to meet her at the motel at 945. It has never taken me nearly 3 hours to drive from Charlotte to Spartanburg. Next redflag, she wanted me to meet her at motel, and pay for the room. Shouldn't she already have a room if she is going to be traveling? She claimed she didn't have money for a room. Third redflag, this morning, I wake up and check STG this morning, and I see she is posting in Greenville, Anderson, and Augusta. She really gets around for someone who didn't have motel money.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/210414958356 an Anderson ad.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/379727024110 another Anderson ad.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/905577242904 Augusta.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/056359120289 back to Greenville.
I also noticed in some ads, she advertises anal, and in others, she dosen't. See at your own risk.
-
04-19-20 10:04 #3944Senior Member

Posts: 244Tia
Content: media / external / file /282333.
Back with new pics and a new name. Some of you may remeber her. STAY SAFE!
-
04-18-20 07:13 #3943Regular Member

Posts: 13Maya Donation
Back when I was seeing her, it was $ hhr and $$ hr. She didn't do qv back then. That has been several years ago so I have no idea these days.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 06:09 #3942Senior Member

Posts: 244Redhead
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/543537329187
Anyone have any info on this one?
-
04-17-20 10:24 #3941Senior Member

Posts: 81Wellford
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/604378573313
This one has a leg tattoo that looks very familiar. I think she used to go by Zoe. I could be way off too. I'm going to try and get in touch and let why'all know.
-
04-16-20 22:35 #3940Senior Member

Posts: 180Britt
Hey thanks! Can you offer any details? Rates, what they'll do etc? Kinda disappointing you make it sound like her "friends" rate higher than her. She's got an allure!
Originally Posted by Longines
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 21:21 #3939Senior Member

Posts: 207Maya donation?
Can anyone tell me what her donation is? She texted me back, but hasn't told me how much for incall. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Brennon68
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 07:14 #3938Senior Member

Posts: 450Fake?
Did she set you up or rob you?
Originally Posted by RknMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 01:17 #3937Regular Member

Posts: 6Yes, I saw them both last week and had a great time. A few demons, but still well worth it. The brunette has left town and "Britt" brings friends in weekly and manages them. But Oh shit, her friends are a big step over her in a good way, she knows it too, hehe. Britt will "divert" as much as possible to her friend of the week. I would repeat. Long time lurker, just started to respond. Been in the hobby over 15 years.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 01:10 #3936Regular Member

Posts: 6Agree, fishy
Yes, I contacted her and she wanted money up front. I said no, then she told me she was going to block me. Uggg. I would stay away! Thanks friend!
Originally Posted by ImBack
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 00:02 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 1802 nds
Came back for seconds. This woman is seriously fine! Her BJ sucks but it's more than made up for. Damn that ass looks good sticking up!
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 23:55 #3934Senior Member

Posts: 159Beware
Fake Girl! And Has a Pimp Boyfriend! Has many Fake Adds on here is the only two still up! Just beware she's not Legit! Lesson Learned! And http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/059124805989 Look at other adds with this same #. Rkn.
-
04-15-20 15:58 #3933Regular Member

Posts: 5Anybody?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...8/511049633714
Anybody seen this one?
-
04-15-20 07:50 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 224Cali Reviews
The post right below yours is actually a review of the girl you are asking about. And if you use the search function, she has a good reviews that are pretty recent.
Originally Posted by Chuck94
[View Original Post]
RM.
-
04-15-20 00:23 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 245Lady in?
I'm pretty sure this lady used to be a SW on EB road back in the days. I forget her name though. She was quite the performer and played a nasty flute! Those pics have got to be old though.
Originally Posted by JeffMcg
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






