Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 625 of 887 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 675 725 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3940

    Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by Longines  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw them both last week and had a great time. A few demons, but still well worth it. The brunette has left town and "Britt" brings friends in weekly and manages them. But Oh shit, her friends are a big step over her in a good way, she knows it too, hehe. Britt will "divert" as much as possible to her friend of the week. I would repeat. Long time lurker, just started to respond. Been in the hobby over 15 years.
    Hey thanks! Can you offer any details? Rates, what they'll do etc? Kinda disappointing you make it sound like her "friends" rate higher than her. She's got an allure!

  2. #3939

    Maya donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Guys, a gem is back in play. Maya is posting again.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/192890959812
    Can anyone tell me what her donation is? She texted me back, but hasn't told me how much for incall. Thanks!

  3. #3938

    Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by RknMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Fake Girl! And Has a Pimp Boyfriend! Has many Fake Adds on here is the only two still up! Just beware she's not Legit! Lesson Learned! And http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/059124805989 Look at other adds with this same #. Rkn.
    Did she set you up or rob you?

  4. #3937
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/289263689505

    Anyone know anything about these two?
    Yes, I saw them both last week and had a great time. A few demons, but still well worth it. The brunette has left town and "Britt" brings friends in weekly and manages them. But Oh shit, her friends are a big step over her in a good way, she knows it too, hehe. Britt will "divert" as much as possible to her friend of the week. I would repeat. Long time lurker, just started to respond. Been in the hobby over 15 years.

  5. #3936

    Agree, fishy

    Quote Originally Posted by ImBack  [View Original Post]
    She has a tattoo on her shoulder in one pic but not the other. My guess is she's not a real provider in this area at least.
    Yes, I contacted her and she wanted money up front. I said no, then she told me she was going to block me. Uggg. I would stay away! Thanks friend!

  6. #3935

    2 nds

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    I hit up this ad tonight thinking probably it was some kind of scam or something.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/149885182509



    After an hour or so back and forth it is established that she is coming over. BTW I do not go out. She said she will be here in an hour. She came on time and after looking at I'd and verifying that I wasn't police she started to feel comfortable. Had some wine. We go to the bedroom and she takes off her clothes with a little bit of my help. Incredibly sexy petite young body. She won't let me go down on her 1 says it's way too personal and intimate for the first time that we meet. She covers me up and invites me in. Immediately starts in with the fake porn vocal. I turn her around to the other side of the bed so that we are now facing the mirror put her on her knees grab hold of the ponytail and she stops the fake right away. Hit that hard from behind for 20 minutes. Probably faking but if so convincing she got off to. Hurry up and put on her clothes and left as if she was embarrassed or something. Supposed to be a half hour but actually about hour and fifteen.
    Came back for seconds. This woman is seriously fine! Her BJ sucks but it's more than made up for. Damn that ass looks good sticking up!

  7. #3934

    Beware

    Fake Girl! And Has a Pimp Boyfriend! Has many Fake Adds on here is the only two still up! Just beware she's not Legit! Lesson Learned! And http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/059124805989 Look at other adds with this same #. Rkn.

  8. #3933

  9. #3932

    Cali Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck94  [View Original Post]
    So who has actually seen her? I almost pulled the trigger today, but I am new to the hobby and bit skeptical on who I should have a dream with. Any info would be appreciated!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...3/405347247844
    The post right below yours is actually a review of the girl you are asking about. And if you use the search function, she has a good reviews that are pretty recent.

    RM.

  10. #3931

    Lady in?

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMcg  [View Original Post]
    You just got to love the posters who overlook the obvious.

    Look in the mirror in the first picture.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/638112816333

    And in case it got pulled, here 'tis.

    Jeff.
    I'm pretty sure this lady used to be a SW on EB road back in the days. I forget her name though. She was quite the performer and played a nasty flute! Those pics have got to be old though.

  11. #3930

    Cali

    So who has actually seen her? I almost pulled the trigger today, but I am new to the hobby and bit skeptical on who I should have a dream with. Any info would be appreciated!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...3/405347247844

  12. #3929
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickinOnTrix  [View Original Post]
    I have visited Cali myself twice since this review. She met my expectations and then some. As for the roommate I was unsure she was female on my first visit, but like op said I never felt unsafe. I did however meet the roommate, Nicole, on second visit with Cali. I would recommend.
    I saw Cali tonight, and Wow!! This girl is great! I had a very nice visit she is down to earth with a nice sense of humor. I'm not big on covered BJ and am usually disappointed when that qhats offered. But I'm telling you she still gave a great BJ and her pussy is a one! If anyone is looking for a great provider she's the one. I found her to be better than Ella, and I've never seen Maya but I can't imagine her being a better visit than Cali.

  13. #3928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    That pic is a few years old (from FB) and not taken specifically for an ad. I don't think this gal is pimped out but I could be wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMcg  [View Original Post]
    You just got to love the posters who overlook the obvious.

    Look in the mirror in the first picture.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/638112816333

    And in case it got pulled, here 'tis.

    Jeff.

  14. #3927

    Britt

    http://greenville.greenville.skipthe...a/352851401594

    But seriously. Anyone know anything about this one? Was posting before under name Jazmyn. Would love to know if anyone's seen her and reviews. Haven't found anything searching.

  15. #3926

    For real?

    http://www.greenville.skipthegames.c...23995062349e9w

    I can't imagine it's for real but. ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape