Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 627 of 887 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 677 727 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3905
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrink645  [View Original Post]
    Wow. This ad is really something special. One of the girls in the photos is a local, but I've never seen her post anything like this.

  2. #3904

    Odd

    What is one to make of this addy?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/217947987277

  3. #3903

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    The number rings a bell. I believe it is used by someone that posts a lot of fake pics. For example, the second pic in the second ad is just a cropped pic of this music track:

    https://8tracks.com/subtiref/all-the-way-up

    I don't recall all the details, but if this is who I think it is this person was posting from the Seneca / Anderson area is not good news and was ripping guys off. I'm sure she isn't any better if she has moved to Charlotte. She might be the one that was auto-posting various ads on the 15 m intervals too. She was definitely not a popular provider here and I'd expect she looks nothing like these pics.
    I knew something was fishy.

  4. #3902

    Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by RobSmith0307  [View Original Post]
    New ad in Charlotte.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/301594683590

    This ad has the same number, looks like they are together.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/151731933781

    I found ads in Greenville so I thought I would ask here.

    Thanks in advance.
    The number rings a bell. I believe it is used by someone that posts a lot of fake pics. For example, the second pic in the second ad is just a cropped pic of this music track:

    https://8tracks.com/subtiref/all-the-way-up

    I don't recall all the details, but if this is who I think it is this person was posting from the Seneca / Anderson area is not good news and was ripping guys off. I'm sure she isn't any better if she has moved to Charlotte. She might be the one that was auto-posting various ads on the 15 m intervals too. She was definitely not a popular provider here and I'd expect she looks nothing like these pics.

  5. #3901
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/571457700267

    Love the Marilyn Monroe look like she has. Does anyone know if she is legit? New poster from what I've seen.
    Please install image search (at least Google and better yet both Google and Tineye). It will save you a lot of frustration wasting time looking at fake ads, which there are a ton of.

  6. #3900

    Anyone here seen these two? Looks like they are together in charlotte now

    New ad in Charlotte.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/301594683590

    This ad has the same number, looks like they are together.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/151731933781

    I found ads in Greenville so I thought I would ask here.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #3899

    Something is fishy

    She has a tattoo on her shoulder in one pic but not the other. My guess is she's not a real provider in this area at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/571457700267

    Love the Marilyn Monroe look like she has. Does anyone know if she is legit? New poster from what I've seen.

  8. #3898

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyJim  [View Original Post]
    That one is fine as hell but fake as hell too. Runs it all over the south east. Never sets up dates. Not sure what the game is.
    Figured as much. Couldn't find any info on her anywhere.

  9. #3897

    Legit or not?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/571457700267

    Love the Marilyn Monroe look like she has. Does anyone know if she is legit? New poster from what I've seen.

  10. #3896
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, Upstate 101 passed away a year or so ago.
    Zauriel,

    Glad to see that you're still staying in contact in spite of your sabbatical from the hobby. Stay safe!

    C-66.

  11. #3895

    He had a good eye

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, Upstate 101 passed away a year or so ago.
    I always felt safe when I could tell the pictures were from him. Like an extra layer of anti LEO check. Sad to hear. He had a good eye.

  12. #3894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Sadly, Upstate 101 passed away a year or so ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyJim  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen them once when they had their own place. It was that first ad I posted when they had a hotel. Since then if I've had to set up I had to have a place. I've only been twice now. 2nd time I and they were a bit more rushed. I knew that going into it so I'm not going to complain. I will make sure I have more time or until they have their own place before I ride again. Also the eyes are weird on that filter. She looks better than that ad. Where is the guy that use to take all the great pictures of Ella, Cat and even Slim Sarah. Always liked his work.

  13. #3893

    What kind of weird ass filter is that?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/543537329187

    Sent a text asking about incalls. Because once again her ad says outcall only. Got no response. Why'all stay safe.
    I've only seen them once when they had their own place. It was that first ad I posted when they had a hotel. Since then if I've had to set up I had to have a place. I've only been twice now. 2nd time I and they were a bit more rushed. I knew that going into it so I'm not going to complain. I will make sure I have more time or until they have their own place before I ride again. Also the eyes are weird on that filter. She looks better than that ad. Where is the guy that use to take all the great pictures of Ella, Cat and even Slim Sarah. Always liked his work.

  14. #3892

    Yea if that one was real I would be broke.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyFigs  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sammy? She has my curiosity rising. Please PM some details if you don't want to post here.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...h/053086215507
    That one is fine as hell but fake as hell too. Runs it all over the south east. Never sets up dates. Not sure what the game is.

  15. #3891
    Quote Originally Posted by Seaysons1  [View Original Post]
    The second one she says she requires pay in full before seeing you on paypal. Major red flag. Never send money first.
    I figured as much but was holding out for a glimmer of hope.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape