Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 23435
-
04-17-20 18:20 #8945Senior Member

Posts: 384She's nice but.
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/594926140472
Met up with her for a bbfscip session. She's very cute in person. Body is chunky, but not in an unattractive way. Extremely nice personality. Good BBBJ to get me revved up. She's very vocal, as in she talks to you while you're in her. Has maybe the best control of her pussy muscles that I've ever experienced. However. Something felt unusual. Hard to explain. After the deed was done I went to wash up and there was a yellowish beige substance on me. I was looking at it like "what the fuck?" When I went back into the room I realized what it was. She had a bottle of cocoa butter vaseline lotion sitting out. She had put a bunch of that shit in her pussy. Big head Brittany who posts a couple times a year did the same thing when I saw her. And just like Brittany, I didn't smell her while in the act but afterward there was an unpleasant odor. Too bad because she's a sweetheart and puts in a real effort. Other notes: she won't do Greek because she had some issues when she tried before and there's either a dude or a big foot dyke in the picture (there were a couple pairs of men's shoes and some slippers in the room). I don't give a fuck about a dude, but I know some of you do and I just want to provide info.
-
04-17-20 18:03 #8944Senior Member

Posts: 197Exchange.
Wonder how much time I can get with some of these girls in exchange for a 12 pack of toilet paper?
I'm joking.
-
04-17-20 16:08 #8943Senior Member

Posts: 690That is Shawna.
Originally Posted by Gwailo
[View Original Post]
I have seen her several times. Had a nice place near Jackman and Lewis when I last seen her.
Has some rules first time but relaxed them after another visit. Does not see guys that drink.
She has some nice big nipples.
Several reviews of her on here.
-
04-17-20 15:54 #8942Senior Member

Posts: 517Yes, and yes.
Originally Posted by TheBrad69
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 15:18 #8941Senior Member

Posts: 611I saw her when she was on the east side. Nice girl, talkative, good body, but very mechanical. Didn't really get into it. Just boring dead fish type. Did not repeat. YMMV!
Originally Posted by Gwailo
[View Original Post]
Jon.
-
04-17-20 14:41 #8940Senior Member

Posts: 287GPS big time. No Daty or kissing on first date. High donation and hurried out because she had to meet the D man. Neighbors watching your every move. I don't usually care but it was really obvious.
Originally Posted by Gwailo
[View Original Post]
Smoking hot body and face tho. Good performance but really rushed.
-
04-17-20 14:24 #8939Senior Member

Posts: 758http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/787392216131
Anyone have experience with this one?
-
04-17-20 14:22 #8938Senior Member

Posts: 83That's Christina. Melissa is bigger in person for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by PequenoPedro99
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 10:23 #8937Senior Member

Posts: 32Heather
Did Heather move on from the area or is she just UTR now?
-
04-17-20 09:37 #8936Regular Member

Posts: 15Reference on this?
Experience or reference.
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...s/375599500229
-
04-17-20 09:33 #8935Senior Member

Posts: 200Yep. Those are the two. Not sure if Christina is still in the game.
Originally Posted by TheBrad69
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 09:27 #8934Senior Member

Posts: 596These two?
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...d/926090410410
Originally Posted by DukeNukem
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 06:38 #8933Regular Member

Posts: 15Any info
Looking for info. References.
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...s/375599500229
-
04-17-20 04:59 #8932Senior Member

Posts: 611Yea I couldn't find one either dude. I think she must delete adds when she's not working. Idk. Either way post a link, if she deletes is, she deletes it.
Originally Posted by DukeNukem
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 04:09 #8931Senior Member

Posts: 517Do a search on STG. She posts often.
Originally Posted by MitcheyB1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





