Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 967 of 1563 FirstFirst ... 467 867 917 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 1017 1067 1467 ... LastLast
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 23435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8945

    She's nice but.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/594926140472

    Met up with her for a bbfscip session. She's very cute in person. Body is chunky, but not in an unattractive way. Extremely nice personality. Good BBBJ to get me revved up. She's very vocal, as in she talks to you while you're in her. Has maybe the best control of her pussy muscles that I've ever experienced. However. Something felt unusual. Hard to explain. After the deed was done I went to wash up and there was a yellowish beige substance on me. I was looking at it like "what the fuck?" When I went back into the room I realized what it was. She had a bottle of cocoa butter vaseline lotion sitting out. She had put a bunch of that shit in her pussy. Big head Brittany who posts a couple times a year did the same thing when I saw her. And just like Brittany, I didn't smell her while in the act but afterward there was an unpleasant odor. Too bad because she's a sweetheart and puts in a real effort. Other notes: she won't do Greek because she had some issues when she tried before and there's either a dude or a big foot dyke in the picture (there were a couple pairs of men's shoes and some slippers in the room). I don't give a fuck about a dude, but I know some of you do and I just want to provide info.

  2. #8944

    Exchange.

    Wonder how much time I can get with some of these girls in exchange for a 12 pack of toilet paper?

    I'm joking.

  3. #8943
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwailo  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/787392216131

    Anyone have experience with this one?
    That is Shawna.

    I have seen her several times. Had a nice place near Jackman and Lewis when I last seen her.

    Has some rules first time but relaxed them after another visit. Does not see guys that drink.

    She has some nice big nipples.

    Several reviews of her on here.

  4. #8942

  5. #8941
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwailo  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/787392216131

    Anyone have experience with this one?
    I saw her when she was on the east side. Nice girl, talkative, good body, but very mechanical. Didn't really get into it. Just boring dead fish type. Did not repeat. YMMV!

    Jon.

  6. #8940
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwailo  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/787392216131

    Anyone have experience with this one?
    GPS big time. No Daty or kissing on first date. High donation and hurried out because she had to meet the D man. Neighbors watching your every move. I don't usually care but it was really obvious.

    Smoking hot body and face tho. Good performance but really rushed.

  7. #8939
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/787392216131

    Anyone have experience with this one?

  8. #8938
    Quote Originally Posted by PequenoPedro99  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Those are the two. Not sure if Christina is still in the game
    That's Christina. Melissa is bigger in person for what it's worth.

  9. #8937

    Heather

    Did Heather move on from the area or is she just UTR now?

  10. #8936

    Reference on this?


  11. #8935
    Yep. Those are the two. Not sure if Christina is still in the game.

  12. #8934

    These two?

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeNukem  [View Original Post]
    Do a search on STG. She posts often.
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...d/926090410410

  13. #8933

  14. #8932
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeNukem  [View Original Post]
    Do a search on STG. She posts often.
    Yea I couldn't find one either dude. I think she must delete adds when she's not working. Idk. Either way post a link, if she deletes is, she deletes it.

  15. #8931
    Quote Originally Posted by MitcheyB1  [View Original Post]
    You have a link for her cannot find info on her.
    Do a search on STG. She posts often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape