Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 546 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2461

    Well I hear you and think that was the impetus of SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash  [View Original Post]
    The girl I gave 100 to was 22 and could stop traffic with a figure like a barbie doll.

    A possible difference was she was found freestyle, my theory is she's too shy to be online and to use SA.

    Maybe she's afraid a relative sees her on it?

    Another theory is that she has personal knowledge of low prices from the hood.

    College girls would know what others have been paid so they have a higher figure in their heads.

    SA seems to be excellent for ease of use compared to freestyle which has its dangers, especially in a place like California where I am presently.
    Putting like-minded younger girls together with older guys. Sure there is a helluva a lot of filtering to do but you get exposed ro way more hot young willing chicks than you ever would in the course of a daily routine (for the vast majority). If you have a little extra $ and not married or with gf. Its fun as hell!

  2. #2460

    NessaJ26

    Says Orlando but she pretends to be from Lake Mary. Talks (texts) a good game but then told me all she wanted was grocery money. That is a new one I must admit. I liked it so I decided to play along. Got an address finally from her and when I mapped it; it was a shit ass house. Then she tells me to cashapp her $60. I told her I will give it in person. Then entices me with another pic of her semi naked. I do not budge. Then the insults fly. Told her / him that they are delusional. Hope nobody is falling for this beware! The used was Two 1 oh xxxx FIve oh six.

  3. #2459
    Senior Member


    Posts: 217

    Freestyle=not online sugar site

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I'm late to the game on this, but is freestyle a specific thing or just a term for any way of finding a SB outside of one of the big pay sites?
    In the parlance freestyle is not finding a girl online but rather someone you meet working as a waitress, cashier, or someone introduced you, friend of a friend, etc.

    My theory is the girls who use seeking are more savvy, less shy, have a higher self worth than the uninformed, no computer owner, broke females who are also out there.

    My friend gets a 7 he met at a McDonalds and he gives her 30 or 40 and no complaints.

    Online hunting is effective and fun, freestyle hunting is for real adventure.

    YRMV.

  4. #2458

    Freestyle?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash  [View Original Post]
    The girl I gave 100 to was 22 and could stop traffic with a figure like a barbie doll.

    A possible difference was she was found freestyle, my theory is she's too shy to be online and to use SA.

    Maybe she's afraid a relative sees her on it?

    Another theory is that she has personal knowledge of low prices from the hood.

    College girls would know what others have been paid so they have a higher figure in their heads.

    SA seems to be excellent for ease of use compared to freestyle which has its dangers, especially in a place like California where I am presently.
    Sorry if I'm late to the game on this, but is freestyle a specific thing or just a term for any way of finding a SB outside of one of the big pay sites?

  5. #2457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 217

    Maybe freestyle is a difference

    The girl I gave 100 to was 22 and could stop traffic with a figure like a barbie doll.

    A possible difference was she was found freestyle, my theory is she's too shy to be online and to use SA.

    Maybe she's afraid a relative sees her on it?

    Another theory is that she has personal knowledge of low prices from the hood.

    College girls would know what others have been paid so they have a higher figure in their heads.

    SA seems to be excellent for ease of use compared to freestyle which has its dangers, especially in a place like California where I am presently.

  6. #2456

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I have paid as little as 200 on SA but it's always been like a provider situation when that happens. In the door for an hour and out the door. On that site I prefer to meet with the civilian young ladies and don't mind spending 300 because I'm generally with them for an entire evening. Play before dinner, dinner, and play after dinner. I kind of like that as a change of pace from the in and out scenario. And, if you find someone who's articulate the conversation is stimulating and the overall chemistry of the evening flows nicer. No matter what route we take there are pros and cons. I find SA a nice refreshing diversion from the hobby itself.
    Would rather spend 300 for a longer fun time rather then an in and out.

  7. #2455

    Continued

    Quote Originally Posted by STEWMAN  [View Original Post]
    They are asking outrageous prices, generally 250-300 will get it done on SA, especially in this day with the mongering going slow.
    I have paid as little as 200 on SA but it's always been like a provider situation when that happens. In the door for an hour and out the door. On that site I prefer to meet with the civilian young ladies and don't mind spending 300 because I'm generally with them for an entire evening. Play before dinner, dinner, and play after dinner. I kind of like that as a change of pace from the in and out scenario. And, if you find someone who's articulate the conversation is stimulating and the overall chemistry of the evening flows nicer. No matter what route we take there are pros and cons. I find SA a nice refreshing diversion from the hobby itself.

  8. #2454

    Especially the younger girls

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Not doubting your story. But routinely finding a truly hot chick for 100-150 just won't happen. There is always the matter of perception and taste as well. One person's 10 might be another person's 6. Getting someone to lower their rate after paying more inititially is sometines possible too. SA is not a great place to go bargain-hunting- but if you want a truly hot young energetic thing, the price point is generally 300 in my humble opinion. And even then, you need to have some game and make an effort. Any of them that are truly interested in taking their clothes off will go for 300 (if they are not repulsed by you! LOL). The ones asking 500 and up are daydreaming.
    They are asking outrageous prices, generally 250-300 will get it done on SA, especially in this day with the mongering going slow.

  9. #2453

    Getting a Red Hot one for $100 may happen now and again but that's a Zebra

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this is beating a dead horse.

    You don't have to spend more than $150 on a girl.

    Some girls like a guy and are happy with $100.

    Some girls are not afraid of meeting strangers and don't care about the chemistry as much as the dollar amount. They will demand more.

    Others are shy and actually a bit cautious so they accept the money offered because they feel safe or comfortable with the guy.

    I met a few of them in South Florida, and two red hot ones=$100, one chubby Haitian=$50.

    Nobody complained.
    Not doubting your story. But routinely finding a truly hot chick for 100-150 just won't happen. There is always the matter of perception and taste as well. One person's 10 might be another person's 6. Getting someone to lower their rate after paying more inititially is sometines possible too. SA is not a great place to go bargain-hunting- but if you want a truly hot young energetic thing, the price point is generally 300 in my humble opinion. And even then, you need to have some game and make an effort. Any of them that are truly interested in taking their clothes off will go for 300 (if they are not repulsed by you! LOL). The ones asking 500 and up are daydreaming.

  10. #2452

    Sometimes you just got to laugh

    Some of these young SA girls who think their shit doesn't stink really makes me laugh. Besides charging outrageous prices, I have had many say online only and want me to pay for their pics or videos. I tell them why would I? Do you not see all the free porn online? One actually said to me I am so much better then free, I just had to laugh LOL. Even funnier when you decline and they start going off on you. I just say good luck and bye.

  11. #2451
    Senior Member


    Posts: 217

    Price comment

    Maybe this is beating a dead horse.

    You don't have to spend more than $150 on a girl.

    Some girls like a guy and are happy with $100.

    Some girls are not afraid of meeting strangers and don't care about the chemistry as much as the dollar amount. They will demand more.

    Others are shy and actually a bit cautious so they accept the money offered because they feel safe or comfortable with the guy.

    I met a few of them in South Florida, and two red hot ones=$100, one chubby Haitian=$50.

    Nobody complained.

  12. #2450

    Maybe so

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAndy  [View Original Post]
    A part of me does believe, to some extent, that others do see that kind of money 'all the time'. The girls who've been "companions", the sugar girlfriend types that had the luck of being in longer-term arrangements. They come out of those with 'standards'.
    Maybe they have had great arrangements in the past but with what's going on now I doubt they still have it going on. Otherwise they wouldn't be on that site 24/7 looking for the next daddy.

  13. #2449
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    I beg to differ. Sugar book is the same price as SA and and also same EXACT platform. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a sister company that ran it too.
    I paid $80 some time ago. Not sure how much it is now. Correct on the similarities to SA.

  14. #2448

    Laughable Although.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBestNap  [View Original Post]
    They say they get that all the time. They have to be lairs! If they did get it, they for sure would not be on there answering ads and trying to get it. They would be out fucking, sucking and spending their cash. Not trying to hustle the next guy. Do they know how stupid they sound when they say that?
    A part of me does believe, to some extent, that others do see that kind of money 'all the time'. The girls who've been "companions", the sugar girlfriend types that had the luck of being in longer-term arrangements. They come out of those with 'standards'.

  15. #2447

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBestNap  [View Original Post]
    Got a lot of DMs on my last one.

    As someone stated earlier, there are a bunch of chicks on there that say I do not do less than $300, $500 or more. They say they get that all the time. They have to be lairs! If they did get it, they for sure would not be on there answering ads and trying to get it. They would be out fucking, sucking and spending their cash. Not trying to hustle the next guy. Do they know how stupid they sound when they say that?

    I will do $150. Past that they can move on to the next guy. Good luck! If you are willing to pay $300 or more you will do great on there.
    100% correct on all parts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape