Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 8179
-
04-17-20 10:50 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 109Tired of all the BS
With everyone home, trolling the SA site keeps you sane Or at least makes u laugh lol. You can tell pretty quick who is real. Lots of scamming profiles set up that day have popped up recently. These girls text you off the hook then all of a sudden poof they are gone and profiles disappear. Some have said to me well my last sd gave me 1500 per meeting. I said well you should have stayed with him stupid, then they ghost you. These younger SA girls are delusional, they have major GPS when half of them should be paying me to talk to them. Don't think with the wrong head for these young ridiculous girls.
-
04-16-20 22:11 #2463Senior Member

Posts: 158Exoticbeautylatina
This a stripper that is hard up but much to GPS for her own good. Went to text & then a ph call quickly. I have grown exasperated with these chicks lately; so I get to the point quickly. How much? She responds 600! What for a ratchet stripper like her?? Unbelievable I said that I used to do 150 with a long term sb before. She says how about 350? So from 600 down to 350 that quickly? Guess the Chinese virus is slowly pushing down prices. I ask what she will do? Swallow. NO anal. NO What do you do? Says will stay for 2 hours. I tell her that we can't come to an arrangement and move on again. Frustration mounts.
P.S. I am surprised that she allowed the one pic with her in the gray shorts and black shirt on there. She does not look good at all. So all the other pics are photoshopped big time.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6dfd1...6-a06a078b9b2d
-
04-16-20 22:01 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 158Savannah131313
Another winner here. Man got to go through so much bs on this site to find the good one. Can get a bit taxing. This one went to text quickly and told me she had rape fantasies. Am I to do this on a 1st meet?? I feel like that is entrapment & could put my ass away for 5-15 you know? Said I would dominate at the start. Anyway said just wanted to text and no phone call. Almost got to meet up then she ghosted. Possible head case? Who knows?
Another one to avoid.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b6872...b-047345ce4ca7
-
04-16-20 21:57 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 346Well I hear you and think that was the impetus of SA
Putting like-minded younger girls together with older guys. Sure there is a helluva a lot of filtering to do but you get exposed ro way more hot young willing chicks than you ever would in the course of a daily routine (for the vast majority). If you have a little extra $ and not married or with gf. Its fun as hell!
Originally Posted by Dash
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 21:55 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 158NessaJ26
Says Orlando but she pretends to be from Lake Mary. Talks (texts) a good game but then told me all she wanted was grocery money. That is a new one I must admit. I liked it so I decided to play along. Got an address finally from her and when I mapped it; it was a shit ass house. Then she tells me to cashapp her $60. I told her I will give it in person. Then entices me with another pic of her semi naked. I do not budge. Then the insults fly. Told her / him that they are delusional. Hope nobody is falling for this beware! The used was Two 1 oh xxxx FIve oh six.
-
04-16-20 16:59 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 217Freestyle=not online sugar site
In the parlance freestyle is not finding a girl online but rather someone you meet working as a waitress, cashier, or someone introduced you, friend of a friend, etc.
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
My theory is the girls who use seeking are more savvy, less shy, have a higher self worth than the uninformed, no computer owner, broke females who are also out there.
My friend gets a 7 he met at a McDonalds and he gives her 30 or 40 and no complaints.
Online hunting is effective and fun, freestyle hunting is for real adventure.
YRMV.
-
04-16-20 14:26 #2458Senior Member

Posts: 208Freestyle?
Sorry if I'm late to the game on this, but is freestyle a specific thing or just a term for any way of finding a SB outside of one of the big pay sites?
Originally Posted by Dash
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 13:03 #2457Senior Member

Posts: 217Maybe freestyle is a difference
The girl I gave 100 to was 22 and could stop traffic with a figure like a barbie doll.
A possible difference was she was found freestyle, my theory is she's too shy to be online and to use SA.
Maybe she's afraid a relative sees her on it?
Another theory is that she has personal knowledge of low prices from the hood.
College girls would know what others have been paid so they have a higher figure in their heads.
SA seems to be excellent for ease of use compared to freestyle which has its dangers, especially in a place like California where I am presently.
-
04-16-20 12:14 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 109Totally agree
Would rather spend 300 for a longer fun time rather then an in and out.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 05:20 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 2653Continued
I have paid as little as 200 on SA but it's always been like a provider situation when that happens. In the door for an hour and out the door. On that site I prefer to meet with the civilian young ladies and don't mind spending 300 because I'm generally with them for an entire evening. Play before dinner, dinner, and play after dinner. I kind of like that as a change of pace from the in and out scenario. And, if you find someone who's articulate the conversation is stimulating and the overall chemistry of the evening flows nicer. No matter what route we take there are pros and cons. I find SA a nice refreshing diversion from the hobby itself.
Originally Posted by STEWMAN
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 20:12 #2454Senior Member

Posts: 109Especially the younger girls
They are asking outrageous prices, generally 250-300 will get it done on SA, especially in this day with the mongering going slow.
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 19:12 #2453Senior Member

Posts: 346Getting a Red Hot one for $100 may happen now and again but that's a Zebra
Not doubting your story. But routinely finding a truly hot chick for 100-150 just won't happen. There is always the matter of perception and taste as well. One person's 10 might be another person's 6. Getting someone to lower their rate after paying more inititially is sometines possible too. SA is not a great place to go bargain-hunting- but if you want a truly hot young energetic thing, the price point is generally 300 in my humble opinion. And even then, you need to have some game and make an effort. Any of them that are truly interested in taking their clothes off will go for 300 (if they are not repulsed by you! LOL). The ones asking 500 and up are daydreaming.
Originally Posted by Dash
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 01:03 #2452Senior Member

Posts: 109Sometimes you just got to laugh
Some of these young SA girls who think their shit doesn't stink really makes me laugh. Besides charging outrageous prices, I have had many say online only and want me to pay for their pics or videos. I tell them why would I? Do you not see all the free porn online? One actually said to me I am so much better then free, I just had to laugh LOL. Even funnier when you decline and they start going off on you. I just say good luck and bye.
-
04-14-20 18:18 #2451Senior Member

Posts: 217Price comment
Maybe this is beating a dead horse.
You don't have to spend more than $150 on a girl.
Some girls like a guy and are happy with $100.
Some girls are not afraid of meeting strangers and don't care about the chemistry as much as the dollar amount. They will demand more.
Others are shy and actually a bit cautious so they accept the money offered because they feel safe or comfortable with the guy.
I met a few of them in South Florida, and two red hot ones=$100, one chubby Haitian=$50.
Nobody complained.
-
04-14-20 16:58 #2450Senior Member

Posts: 109Maybe so
Maybe they have had great arrangements in the past but with what's going on now I doubt they still have it going on. Otherwise they wouldn't be on that site 24/7 looking for the next daddy.
Originally Posted by OnlyAndy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




