Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 13317
-
04-18-20 07:13 #3957Regular Member

Posts: 13Maya Donation
Back when I was seeing her, it was $ hhr and $$ hr. She didn't do qv back then. That has been several years ago so I have no idea these days.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 06:09 #3956Senior Member

Posts: 244Redhead
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/543537329187
Anyone have any info on this one?
-
04-17-20 10:24 #3955Senior Member

Posts: 81Wellford
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/604378573313
This one has a leg tattoo that looks very familiar. I think she used to go by Zoe. I could be way off too. I'm going to try and get in touch and let why'all know.
-
04-16-20 22:35 #3954Senior Member

Posts: 180Britt
Hey thanks! Can you offer any details? Rates, what they'll do etc? Kinda disappointing you make it sound like her "friends" rate higher than her. She's got an allure!
Originally Posted by Longines
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 21:21 #3953Senior Member

Posts: 207Maya donation?
Can anyone tell me what her donation is? She texted me back, but hasn't told me how much for incall. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Brennon68
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 07:14 #3952Senior Member

Posts: 450Fake?
Did she set you up or rob you?
Originally Posted by RknMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 01:17 #3951Regular Member

Posts: 6Yes, I saw them both last week and had a great time. A few demons, but still well worth it. The brunette has left town and "Britt" brings friends in weekly and manages them. But Oh shit, her friends are a big step over her in a good way, she knows it too, hehe. Britt will "divert" as much as possible to her friend of the week. I would repeat. Long time lurker, just started to respond. Been in the hobby over 15 years.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 01:10 #3950Regular Member

Posts: 6Agree, fishy
Yes, I contacted her and she wanted money up front. I said no, then she told me she was going to block me. Uggg. I would stay away! Thanks friend!
Originally Posted by ImBack
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 00:02 #3949Senior Member

Posts: 1802 nds
Came back for seconds. This woman is seriously fine! Her BJ sucks but it's more than made up for. Damn that ass looks good sticking up!
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 23:55 #3948Senior Member

Posts: 159Beware
Fake Girl! And Has a Pimp Boyfriend! Has many Fake Adds on here is the only two still up! Just beware she's not Legit! Lesson Learned! And http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/059124805989 Look at other adds with this same #. Rkn.
-
04-15-20 15:58 #3947Regular Member

Posts: 5Anybody?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...8/511049633714
Anybody seen this one?
-
04-15-20 07:50 #3946Senior Member

Posts: 224Cali Reviews
The post right below yours is actually a review of the girl you are asking about. And if you use the search function, she has a good reviews that are pretty recent.
Originally Posted by Chuck94
[View Original Post]
RM.
-
04-15-20 00:23 #3945Senior Member

Posts: 245Lady in?
I'm pretty sure this lady used to be a SW on EB road back in the days. I forget her name though. She was quite the performer and played a nasty flute! Those pics have got to be old though.
Originally Posted by JeffMcg
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 21:27 #3944Regular Member

Posts: 10Cali
So who has actually seen her? I almost pulled the trigger today, but I am new to the hobby and bit skeptical on who I should have a dream with. Any info would be appreciated!
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...3/405347247844
-
04-14-20 20:44 #3943Senior Member

Posts: 244I saw Cali tonight, and Wow!! This girl is great! I had a very nice visit she is down to earth with a nice sense of humor. I'm not big on covered BJ and am usually disappointed when that qhats offered. But I'm telling you she still gave a great BJ and her pussy is a one! If anyone is looking for a great provider she's the one. I found her to be better than Ella, and I've never seen Maya but I can't imagine her being a better visit than Cali.
Originally Posted by TrickinOnTrix
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





