Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 535 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 8022
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #3207
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrod1114  [View Original Post]
    FWIW She works with a booker that is known to highly photoshop the pictures. Good chance it's the girl but expect a few more pounds around waist. I have reached out to guys who have seen the other girls under booker. Lot of underwhelming reviews.
    Not worth the 4 bills she asks for.

  2. #3206
    Could never understand how and why mongers actually obliterate the distinct lines between mongering life and real life. I joined HX for the never ending supply of hot young pussy, not to socialize with other mongers and actually meet them in person. Socials? WTF? Last thing I want to see is what the HX dudes look like in real life. Not interested in any of these old geezer drama. I don't think my brain can survive the harsh visual images. If I wanted that I would volunteer some time at a nursing home or at a hospice. Gross.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    So, I've met Phyre at a the last private party for one of the clubs and he is a older guy. I just sat there few seats away while he rambled on and how does this and that. I just sat and listened while he talked drama about a lot of gals on hx. It was pretty damn funny!

  3. #3205
    WTF is this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrod1114  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Barstool  [View Original Post]
    Doing everything from home has saved me hours of driving a day so I try to find ways to kill time. I searched humaniplex on YouTube and found this guy ranting. Is there any background on this? Is he just delusional? It has a decent amount of views. He looks like a guy I ran into after seeing Melissarose in Costa Mesa back in late 2018.

    https://youtu.be/_b8Yef93ynM
    Phryemedic?

    And jeez Barstool yes you got way too much time on your hands. Watch porn to put something in your hand at least and work on your stamina by edging yourself.

    If not do what I do if able and have the ladies go to your place. I've not skipped a beat since this whole BS pandemic started.

    Actually, just the opposite. Works busy and I'm still getting busy at my place. My rotation of regulars are making daddy happy. Have had anywhere from 1-4 at my place eveyday since this has started. Living the dream I suppose.

    Keep the good times cumming.

  4. #3204
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrod1114  [View Original Post]
    FWIW She works with a booker that is known to highly photoshop the pictures. Good chance it's the girl but expect a few more pounds around waist. I have reached out to guys who have seen the other girls under booker. Lot of underwhelming reviews.
    Thanks Rrod, I reached out to a few that have rated her but still waiting for responses back.

  5. #3203
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog1234  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad. Photos look TGTBT.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Christina.Uptane

    Not much info on her. Was wondering if there was any Intel out there.
    FWIW She works with a booker that is known to highly photoshop the pictures. Good chance it's the girl but expect a few more pounds around waist. I have reached out to guys who have seen the other girls under booker. Lot of underwhelming reviews.

  6. #3202
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanxxx  [View Original Post]
    Tiny Ariana.

    The usual goods from this crew stand true if you only knew how good this one is swallowing your goo.

    Have been on this bookers VIP list for years. Will get text to cum try new UTR girls before HX account even made. That is if they even make an account. Sometimes it just one and done.

    Thanxxx.
    The 1st and only Tiny crew I sampled is CBJ only. But otherwise total GFE. Wasn't given prime locations (North OC). Saw a total of 3 clients on that day. I could have stayed to watch TV with her, driven to her home town to see her or given her a free ride to / from work. But someone just retired on me and I didn't want anything more than 30 minutes.

  7. #3201

    WTF is this

    Doing everything from home has saved me hours of driving a day so I try to find ways to kill time. I searched humaniplex on YouTube and found this guy ranting. Is there any background on this? Is he just delusional? It has a decent amount of views. He looks like a guy I ran into after seeing Melissarose in Costa Mesa back in late 2018.

    https://youtu.be/_b8Yef93ynM

  8. #3200
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog1234  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad. Photos look TGTBT.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Christina.Uptane

    Not much info on her. Was wondering if there was any Intel out there.
    She's seen all the guys in hx. Should be fairly easy to get intel.

  9. #3199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog1234  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad. Photos look TGTBT.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Christina.Uptane

    Not much info on her. Was wondering if there was any Intel out there.
    She's seen a bunch of guys. PM them and find out.

  10. #3198

    Christina

    Saw this ad. Photos look TGTBT.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Christina.Uptane

    Not much info on her. Was wondering if there was any Intel out there.

  11. #3197
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Hapa actually there were 2 girls, namely LacyLovesLace, who has been posted and reviewed here many times, and CamiKayla, one of the best bodies on HX but is also afflicted with terminal malignant GPS resistant to all forms of treatment. I have a feeling all 3 were managed by the same pimp, then Amzlynnb broke ranks and left the reservation. So this pimp used the account of the 2 girls who have high levels to backchannel Mute and Excom Phyremedic who tried to WK for Amzlynnb. These 2 girls and Phyremedic pretty much aired all their dirty laundry blogging inside the Safety First Club. Drama indeed. Not surprised because these 2 chicks crowned themselves Level 5 princesses, while Amzlynnb is a level 0 newbie with a very small network.

    I avoided all that stupid shit and just quietly saw Amzlynnb on my own in the middle of January when all this drama went down. She deserves her handle because I had an Amzn time! She requires that you shower first before the session, and she joined me and that is when the fun started, all the way to the exhausting finish at her incall. I loved it when her puppy sat outside the shower door watching us get nasty and freaky under the shower head. He was probably wondering what the fuck I was doing to his mommy ha ha ha. At least she put him out and closed the bedroom door before we resumed on her bed.
    So, I've met Phyre at a the last private party for one of the clubs and he is a older guy. I just sat there few seats away while he rambled on and how does this and that. I just sat and listened while he talked drama about a lot of gals on hx. It was pretty damn funny!

  12. #3196

    Lucky lucky man

    Quote Originally Posted by Thanxxx  [View Original Post]
    Tiny Ariana.

    The usual goods from this crew stand true if you only knew how good this one is swallowing your goo.

    Have been on this bookers VIP list for years. Will get text to cum try new UTR girls before HX account even made. That is if they even make an account. Sometimes it just one and done.

    Thanxxx.
    That sounds like heaven. He has some spectacular ladies for sure.

  13. #3195
    Tiny Ariana.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrod1114  [View Original Post]
    The usual goods from this crew stand true if you only knew how good this one is swallowing your goo.

    Have been on this bookers VIP list for years. Will get text to cum try new UTR girls before HX account even made. That is if they even make an account. Sometimes it just one and done.

    Thanxxx.

  14. #3194

    TinyAriana


  15. #3193

    HX daily drama

    Hapa actually there were 2 girls, namely LacyLovesLace, who has been posted and reviewed here many times, and CamiKayla, one of the best bodies on HX but is also afflicted with terminal malignant GPS resistant to all forms of treatment. I have a feeling all 3 were managed by the same pimp, then Amzlynnb broke ranks and left the reservation. So this pimp used the account of the 2 girls who have high levels to backchannel Mute and Excom Phyremedic who tried to WK for Amzlynnb. These 2 girls and Phyremedic pretty much aired all their dirty laundry blogging inside the Safety First Club. Drama indeed. Not surprised because these 2 chicks crowned themselves Level 5 princesses, while Amzlynnb is a level 0 newbie with a very small network.

    I avoided all that stupid shit and just quietly saw Amzlynnb on my own in the middle of January when all this drama went down. She deserves her handle because I had an Amzn time! She requires that you shower first before the session, and she joined me and that is when the fun started, all the way to the exhausting finish at her incall. I loved it when her puppy sat outside the shower door watching us get nasty and freaky under the shower head. He was probably wondering what the fuck I was doing to his mommy ha ha ha. At least she put him out and closed the bedroom door before we resumed on her bed.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    There was drama with her last year I believe with another girl and it went viral! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape