Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 8022
-
04-15-20 18:38 #3207Senior Member

Posts: 7266Not worth the 4 bills she asks for.
Originally Posted by Rrod1114
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 16:23 #3206Senior Member

Posts: 863Could never understand how and why mongers actually obliterate the distinct lines between mongering life and real life. I joined HX for the never ending supply of hot young pussy, not to socialize with other mongers and actually meet them in person. Socials? WTF? Last thing I want to see is what the HX dudes look like in real life. Not interested in any of these old geezer drama. I don't think my brain can survive the harsh visual images. If I wanted that I would volunteer some time at a nursing home or at a hospice. Gross.
Steak.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 16:06 #3205Senior Member

Posts: 344WTF is this.
Originally Posted by Rrod1114
[View Original Post]
Phryemedic?
Originally Posted by Barstool
[View Original Post]
And jeez Barstool yes you got way too much time on your hands. Watch porn to put something in your hand at least and work on your stamina by edging yourself.
If not do what I do if able and have the ladies go to your place. I've not skipped a beat since this whole BS pandemic started.
Actually, just the opposite. Works busy and I'm still getting busy at my place. My rotation of regulars are making daddy happy. Have had anywhere from 1-4 at my place eveyday since this has started. Living the dream I suppose.
Keep the good times cumming.
-
04-15-20 14:01 #3204Senior Member

Posts: 142Thanks Rrod, I reached out to a few that have rated her but still waiting for responses back.
Originally Posted by Rrod1114
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 13:52 #3203Senior Member

Posts: 211FWIW She works with a booker that is known to highly photoshop the pictures. Good chance it's the girl but expect a few more pounds around waist. I have reached out to guys who have seen the other girls under booker. Lot of underwhelming reviews.
Originally Posted by JDog1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 13:10 #3202Senior Member

Posts: 1954The 1st and only Tiny crew I sampled is CBJ only. But otherwise total GFE. Wasn't given prime locations (North OC). Saw a total of 3 clients on that day. I could have stayed to watch TV with her, driven to her home town to see her or given her a free ride to / from work. But someone just retired on me and I didn't want anything more than 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 10:51 #3201Senior Member

Posts: 83WTF is this
Doing everything from home has saved me hours of driving a day so I try to find ways to kill time. I searched humaniplex on YouTube and found this guy ranting. Is there any background on this? Is he just delusional? It has a decent amount of views. He looks like a guy I ran into after seeing Melissarose in Costa Mesa back in late 2018.
https://youtu.be/_b8Yef93ynM
-
04-15-20 09:37 #3200Senior Member

Posts: 84She's seen all the guys in hx. Should be fairly easy to get intel.
Originally Posted by JDog1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 00:35 #3199Senior Member

Posts: 1253She's seen a bunch of guys. PM them and find out.
Originally Posted by JDog1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 00:25 #3198Senior Member

Posts: 142Christina
Saw this ad. Photos look TGTBT.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Christina.Uptane
Not much info on her. Was wondering if there was any Intel out there.
-
04-14-20 22:26 #3197Senior Member

Posts: 7266So, I've met Phyre at a the last private party for one of the clubs and he is a older guy. I just sat there few seats away while he rambled on and how does this and that. I just sat and listened while he talked drama about a lot of gals on hx. It was pretty damn funny!
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 18:30 #3196Senior Member

Posts: 110Lucky lucky man
That sounds like heaven. He has some spectacular ladies for sure.
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 15:09 #3195Senior Member

Posts: 344Tiny Ariana.
The usual goods from this crew stand true if you only knew how good this one is swallowing your goo.
Originally Posted by Rrod1114
[View Original Post]
Have been on this bookers VIP list for years. Will get text to cum try new UTR girls before HX account even made. That is if they even make an account. Sometimes it just one and done.
Thanxxx.
-
04-14-20 13:19 #3194Senior Member

Posts: 211TinyAriana
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TinyAriana
Any intel on this shorty?
-
04-14-20 11:25 #3193Senior Member

Posts: 863HX daily drama
Hapa actually there were 2 girls, namely LacyLovesLace, who has been posted and reviewed here many times, and CamiKayla, one of the best bodies on HX but is also afflicted with terminal malignant GPS resistant to all forms of treatment. I have a feeling all 3 were managed by the same pimp, then Amzlynnb broke ranks and left the reservation. So this pimp used the account of the 2 girls who have high levels to backchannel Mute and Excom Phyremedic who tried to WK for Amzlynnb. These 2 girls and Phyremedic pretty much aired all their dirty laundry blogging inside the Safety First Club. Drama indeed. Not surprised because these 2 chicks crowned themselves Level 5 princesses, while Amzlynnb is a level 0 newbie with a very small network.
I avoided all that stupid shit and just quietly saw Amzlynnb on my own in the middle of January when all this drama went down. She deserves her handle because I had an Amzn time! She requires that you shower first before the session, and she joined me and that is when the fun started, all the way to the exhausting finish at her incall. I loved it when her puppy sat outside the shower door watching us get nasty and freaky under the shower head. He was probably wondering what the fuck I was doing to his mommy ha ha ha. At least she put him out and closed the bedroom door before we resumed on her bed.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





