Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Take your own precautions

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for TOFTT as our friends, hopefully, start to open their doors. Were there any noticeable sanitation actions taken, such as changing the towel, the face piece, the linen?
    I've known many of these women well and have a little black book (WeChat) full of ones that I talk to regularly. Most are scared to death of the virus and wouldn't even think of having customers in the store right now. The very few who would take the risk don't understand what precautions are necessary to reduce the risk to themselves. To every one of them, the mask is the most important precaution they could take, yet there was no mention of her wearing a mask in the report. I have a hard time believing that it wouldn't have been mentioned if she'd been wearing one.

    My point is that, if she's not wearing a mask, she's not taking any precautions at all.

    Don't get me wrong. I'm planning on going, if I get the chance. I'm still considering what measures I'll take to reduce the risks. I think a clean sheet might be a good start.

  2. #13519

    Additional sanitary procedures?

    Quote Originally Posted by EPhillips  [View Original Post]
    Visited Kentucky today. It is, as reported, open for business. Received a very mediocre rub followed by an enthusiastic tug. Fell short of my hour because at least two of you stopped by for a visit, and mamasan was apparently the only one on the clock. Very average experience, but worth its weight in gold in these troubled times.
    Thanks for TOFTT as our friends, hopefully, start to open their doors. Were there any noticeable sanitation actions taken, such as changing the towel, the face piece, the linen?

  3. #13518

    Stampede

    Quote Originally Posted by GeezerGlide  [View Original Post]
    I went by Ruby this morning. Light was not on and they still have a sign on the door saying they are closed until further notice due to Covid.

    Maybe I went to the wrong Ruby? Fishers?

    Geezer.
    Sorry was referring to Kentucky. I should have been clearer on that.

  4. #13517

    Hold your horses (stampede reference)

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzy1  [View Original Post]
    Talked to her on phone. Open today, LOL, let the stampede begin.
    I went by Ruby this morning. Light was not on and they still have a sign on the door saying they are closed until further notice due to Covid.

    Maybe I went to the wrong Ruby? Fishers?

    Geezer.

  5. #13516

    Kentucky

    Visited Kentucky today. It is, as reported, open for business. Received a very mediocre rub followed by an enthusiastic tug. Fell short of my hour because at least two of you stopped by for a visit, and mamasan was apparently the only one on the clock. Very average experience, but worth its weight in gold in these troubled times.

  6. #13515

    W. 10th

    Was out 'snooping' around earlier, I believe I could barely see the open sign through the dark windows of the W. 10th St. Spa. They had an ad on RR last Thursday.

  7. #13514

    Looking for AMP with younger masseuse

    Hey guys, been looking around this thread and was curious if anyone knew of any AMPs with younger masseuses? I saw one a few pages deep in this thread about one in greenwood on Madison ave, but was hoping for something on the north side. I have been to angel spa twice and king spa twice. Was able to get release every time but the masseuses were always 55+ looking.

  8. #13513

    Open

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeDow  [View Original Post]
    Ruby's light is on.

    Kentucky says tomorrow when I called.
    Talked to her on phone. Open today, LOL, let the stampede begin.

  9. #13512

    Open

    Ruby's light is on.

    Kentucky says tomorrow when I called.

  10. #13511
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I remember the girl from New York as well. I think her name was Leslie maybe. She had a great body and gave a decent massage. I think they caught onto her and ran her off. I haven't seen anyone else at 317 except Deanna but wouldn't mind seeing Celeste.
    Wouldn't waste your time with Celeste. The photo from their web page is very different then in person. No hint of extras, decent massage.

  11. #13510

    Looking

    Anyone know anything out there that's available and wants to PM the info. Everyplace in town I've seen is closed up, dark or has a sign. Haven't tried knocking.

    On the bright side maybe when this lifts we'll get a rush of top talent from the larger cities for a bit.

  12. #13509

    Sunny

    Hey why'all Sunny is working today and tomorrow! So if you haven't seen her it's probably the perfect time.

  13. #13508
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    Guys, please don't PM me asking for Deanna's number or email or anything. I don't have her permission to give that information out. I've told you how I found her. Follow the steps I outlined in my previous post.

    I will also caution you that when you message her through LinkedIn don't come at her with, "Hey if I get a massage will you jack me off?" That's a professional site for professionals promoting their resumes and businesses. I congratulated her on setting up her own studio and wished her well. I included my phone number and she texted me. She assumed I'd seen her at 317 Holistic, even though I never had.

    So don't go stumbling in there and say, "Hi, I heard you offer extras, how much does it cost?" It's rude, it's unprofessional, and it may get you permanently blocked from any contact with her.

    Just a word to the wise.
    It may also serve to keep her from offering extras to anyone. But sure enough, someone will spoil it. Too many guys try to score brownie points by throwing others under the bus or forgetting the definition of "tact".

  14. #13507

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by AssGrinder  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please send me digits for the gal at Tucson? I've got to get in there somehow.
    Sorry won't send you the number but can tell you it goes straight to voicemail. Maybe someone else knows more on how to contact them.

  15. #13506

    Tucson

    Can someone please send me digits for the gal at Tucson? I've got to get in there somehow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape