Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,856 to 15,870 of 29361
-
04-08-20 10:14 #13506Senior Member

Posts: 90Tucson
Can someone please send me digits for the gal at Tucson? I've got to get in there somehow.
-
04-07-20 20:09 #13505

Posts: 123More on Deanna
Guys, please don't PM me asking for Deanna's number or email or anything. I don't have her permission to give that information out. I've told you how I found her. Follow the steps I outlined in my previous post.
I will also caution you that when you message her through LinkedIn don't come at her with, "Hey if I get a massage will you jack me off?" That's a professional site for professionals promoting their resumes and businesses. I congratulated her on setting up her own studio and wished her well. I included my phone number and she texted me. She assumed I'd seen her at 317 Holistic, even though I never had.
So don't go stumbling in there and say, "Hi, I heard you offer extras, how much does it cost?" It's rude, it's unprofessional, and it may get you permanently blocked from any contact with her.
Just a word to the wise.
-
04-07-20 15:58 #13504Senior Member

Posts: 350317 Leslie
That's the name. I kick myself, for not getting her number when I had the opportunity. I was still new to the hobby back than, and I just figured I'd see her at the studio regularly.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 14:03 #13503

Posts: 123Deanna massage Holistic
This really isn't very difficult. I found her within about 30 seconds and have been messaging her back and forth. I've not talked to her at all about extras, just about massage.
Think about what you do know about her. Her name is "Deanna", she gives "massages", and she used to work at "Holistic". Enter those three search words into Google and there will be some old Holistic listings that show up from her time there. But you'll also see a link to her LinkedIn profile. Because LinkedIn is basically an online resume it's going to include her work history including her time at Holistic. So it's going to show up in the search.
-
04-07-20 10:09 #13502Regular Member

Posts: 13Deanna from 317
Can anyone give me Deanna's from holistic phone number, I lost it due to getting a new phone. Appreciate you!
-
04-07-20 09:43 #13501Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks bro. I was kind of in a rush yesterday with other things so I didn't have a chance to dig as deep as I usually do. I'll do some more research today.
Originally Posted by GodMann
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 09:27 #13500Senior Member

Posts: 527317
I remember the girl from New York as well. I think her name was Leslie maybe. She had a great body and gave a decent massage. I think they caught onto her and ran her off. I haven't seen anyone else at 317 except Deanna but wouldn't mind seeing Celeste.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 00:26 #13499Senior Member

Posts: 230Didn't find anything
Nothing came up on Linkin.
Originally Posted by Paul1971
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 00:17 #13498Senior Member

Posts: 617Not suggesting anything about Deanna. You asked about "all". So I was only responding to that. I've only seen Amy there.
Originally Posted by CaptObtuse
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 20:53 #13497Senior Member

Posts: 350Extras at 317
When it first opened a few years back I took a chance, and on my first visit I got really lucky. The young lady (don't recall the name) I met had very open menu, that I had fortunately brought enough cash to endulge in. The next time I went I was told she had moved to New York. I tried a few different girls, but never got more than a massage. Now don't get me wrong they were always excellent massages, and I eventually started going just to get a massage.
Originally Posted by CaptObtuse
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 20:07 #13496Senior Member

Posts: 616I couldn't find any ads either but just google her name and massage you'll get a bunch of hits. She has a facebook page too. Maybe we have to contact her through facebook?
Originally Posted by Strych9999
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 20:00 #13495Senior Member

Posts: 616Hey thanks man I found her. It was easy LOL. Of course before I was thinking with my other head like a monger and searched on listcrawler and nothing turned up.
Originally Posted by Paul1971
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 19:25 #13494Senior Member

Posts: 217It takes leg work
There was another young lady that worked there for a while. I knew her before she began. I do not know where she is now, but she did FS for a nice price.
However, most of what I heard about the other providers was that there was a tease of possibilities but nothing came of it (just eye candy). There were reports of self-service with some ladies, and even more with others, but it took time and effort. You need to go see the girls and make your interests known. They know that they are teasing with their pictures. Be respectful, offer cash, and who knows. There have not been reports of extras from them in quite a while. Give it a try. I hear that the ladies give a good massage. Worst case is that you get a good massage for the admission price.
Originally Posted by CaptObtuse
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 17:39 #13493

Posts: 123Are you suggesting that Deanna rarely offers extras as well?
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
For those who have gotten extras from Deanna, what did it consist of? Just a happy ending? Or something more? What was the damage over and above the $80 for the massage?
-
04-06-20 14:06 #13492Senior Member

Posts: 617Based on my experience with Amy (therapeutic only), I would guess that they do not. I've also heard from some others that getting any extras is pretty much unheard of.
Originally Posted by CaptObtuse
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




