Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 980 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 14689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3379

    Sterling on Preferred 411

    5 years back (give or take a few) I set up a two hour FFM threesome with Sterling and a friend of hers. I found her on Preferred 411. She had a very nice incall suite that was located in the Feather Sound, Carillon business park in St. Pete. The donation for their time was reasonable.

    Both Sterling, and her friend were in their later thirties to early forties. Clean, good hygiene, accommodating, etc.

    I had a great time with both of the women.

    Feel free to send me a PM if you have more specific questions?

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMyBalls  [View Original Post]
    Looking for suggestions for known doubles. Looking for twice the fun. Any suggestions appreciated! St. Pete area
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8C8E8F14-7CA9-4C7C-B927-06F6B2E972DA.jpeg‎  

  2. #3378

    Trixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Trixie.

    .
    Sorry I forgot to list her name but she had all good reviews assuming it was the same Trixie. LOL. I screwed up somewhere along the line with her.

    That's why I always end with YMMV. My mileage was that of a Abrams tank. Ah well WSLS.

  3. #3377
    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/48901891/

    I had a bad experience with this one.

    We were getting down to serious business when it became apparent there were no covers. I had grabbed two lubes which look just like condoms. See image.

    So I put my clothes on and ran out to my car to grab a cover.

    Came back to the door and found all my stuff in front of the door and a "Never contact me again" and a "LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" messages on my phone. Which was covered with lube.

    As near as I can tell my sin was hitting on her girlfriend who had been in the bathroom. The GF is much younger and very hot. I asked if they did doubles and was told yes. I felt the "spidey sense" telling me I shouldn't have asked because she became a bit different after the question.

    The GF, I'm pretty sure it was GF as in lover, was sitting on the stairs when I ran out for the cover. She headed right to the room even though she was supposedly headed to get a new phone less than 10 minutes ago.

    I never saw this coming as I had been talking to this woman for 2+ weeks. I was supposed to see her and ended up hurting my leg and I had just gotten off crutches. So I made the rookie mistake of paying 1. 2 for a HH when we started.

    I'm sure if asked she'll have a litany of sins attributed to me.

    Of course YMMV.

    If anyone does have the GFs contact info let me know ;-) She said her name was Tori ? (sp?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Trixie.
    .
    Definitely little Miss Trixie, ex-PornStar. Usually pretty sweet girl, although probably past her prime. Kinda surprising development. There's got to be more to the story.

  4. #3376

    Doubles?

    Looking for suggestions for known doubles. Looking for twice the fun. Any suggestions appreciated! St. Pete area

  5. #3375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Looks like

    Trixie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954;4745303[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/48901891/[/URL]

    I had a bad experience with this one.

    We were getting down to serious business when it became apparent there were no covers. I had grabbed two lubes which look just like condoms. See image.

    So I put my clothes on and ran out to my car to grab a cover.

    Came back to the door and found all my stuff in front of the door and a "Never contact me again" and a "LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" messages on my phone. Which was covered with lube.

    As near as I can tell my sin was hitting on her girlfriend who had been in the bathroom. The GF is much younger and very hot. I asked if they did doubles and was told yes. I felt the "spidey sense" telling me I shouldn't have asked because she became a bit different after the question.

    The GF, I'm pretty sure it was GF as in lover, was sitting on the stairs when I ran out for the cover. She headed right to the room even though she was supposedly headed to get a new phone less than 10 minutes ago.

    I never saw this coming as I had been talking to this woman for 2+ weeks. I was supposed to see her and ended up hurting my leg and I had just gotten off crutches. So I made the rookie mistake of paying 1. 2 for a HH when we started.

    I'm sure if asked she'll have a litany of sins attributed to me.

    Of course YMMV.

    If anyone does have the GFs contact info let me know ;-) She said her name was Tori ? (sp?)
    .

  6. #3374

    Bad experience

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/48901891/

    I had a bad experience with this one.

    We were getting down to serious business when it became apparent there were no covers. I had grabbed two lubes which look just like condoms. See image.

    So I put my clothes on and ran out to my car to grab a cover.

    Came back to the door and found all my stuff in front of the door and a "Never contact me again" and a "LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" messages on my phone. Which was covered with lube.

    As near as I can tell my sin was hitting on her girlfriend who had been in the bathroom. The GF is much younger and very hot. I asked if they did doubles and was told yes. I felt the "spidey sense" telling me I shouldn't have asked because she became a bit different after the question.

    The GF, I'm pretty sure it was GF as in lover, was sitting on the stairs when I ran out for the cover. She headed right to the room even though she was supposedly headed to get a new phone less than 10 minutes ago.

    I never saw this coming as I had been talking to this woman for 2+ weeks. I was supposed to see her and ended up hurting my leg and I had just gotten off crutches. So I made the rookie mistake of paying 1. 2 for a HH when we started.

    I'm sure if asked she'll have a litany of sins attributed to me.

    Of course YMMV.

    If anyone does have the GFs contact info let me know ;-) She said her name was Tori ? (sp?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lube.jpg‎  

  7. #3373
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Is her beer-belly as big as it looks like in her Escort ad? I've noticed her before, but she looks a little thick around the middle for my taste.
    Have to agree. Can't get into the fat chicks. But each to their own I guess right.

  8. #3372

    Missing Kitty

    Kitty Scudamore left for vacation and asked several of us to connect with her. Anyone done so or know how to reach out to her. WOuld love to visit when she gets home and is needy.

    Mac Out.

  9. #3371

    Kris / Courtney

    Anyone heard from her lately? She used to.

    Be a lot if fun.

  10. #3370

    She is real

    Seen her a few times. She is a perfect body. Sweet girl. Def would recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCox  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 70/100/200 so I opted for the 100. We lasted over an hour no charge. Great girl! Great body! Great time!

    But I did violate the 6 foot rule!!

  11. #3369
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeWorthStud  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/48862139/

    Found this walking at the Speedway across from the Cedar motel. . 4 BBBJWS. Pics are her but probably a little old and she is slightly rougher now, excellent skills and takes direction well. Looks 6, skill 10, attitude 10. May repeat.
    Is her beer-belly as big as it looks like in her Escort ad? I've noticed her before, but she looks a little thick around the middle for my taste.

  12. #3368

    Charlotte

    An oldie but a goodie. In the last month I have seen Joie, Tracey, and now Charlotte. All GILF in my opinion. All marginally attractive, but all attack the game with fervor. Sometimes old and half ugly can be a better experience than young and GPS, or dopesick / tweekin. Hit the stroll and burnt up half a phone battery trying to line somehting up. I am thinking about hanging out at the unemployment office and soliciting a few out of work waitresses.

  13. #3367

    Syn

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/48862139/

    Found this walking at the Speedway across from the Cedar motel. . 4 BBBJWS. Pics are her but probably a little old and she is slightly rougher now, excellent skills and takes direction well. Looks 6, skill 10, attitude 10. May repeat.

  14. #3366

    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes1  [View Original Post]
    Can someone link her Facebook?
    It is worth following for the entertainment value alone. Nothing off limits or sacred. After following it I would never, ever see her.

  15. #3365
    BlueEyes1
    Guest

    Fb

    Quote Originally Posted by LawDawg  [View Original Post]
    Rose is probably back on drugs look at her facebook. She texts every once in while when needs something. She will also post your texts on her Facebook page. She is street walker and former / current crack head.
    Can someone link her Facebook?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape