Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 14694
-
04-14-20 22:04 #3369Senior Member

Posts: 1991Charlotte
An oldie but a goodie. In the last month I have seen Joie, Tracey, and now Charlotte. All GILF in my opinion. All marginally attractive, but all attack the game with fervor. Sometimes old and half ugly can be a better experience than young and GPS, or dopesick / tweekin. Hit the stroll and burnt up half a phone battery trying to line somehting up. I am thinking about hanging out at the unemployment office and soliciting a few out of work waitresses.
-
04-14-20 04:31 #3368Senior Member

Posts: 145Syn
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/48862139/
Found this walking at the Speedway across from the Cedar motel. . 4 BBBJWS. Pics are her but probably a little old and she is slightly rougher now, excellent skills and takes direction well. Looks 6, skill 10, attitude 10. May repeat.
-
04-13-20 20:41 #3367Senior Member

Posts: 960Sent
It is worth following for the entertainment value alone. Nothing off limits or sacred. After following it I would never, ever see her.
Originally Posted by BlueEyes1
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 17:54 #3366BlueEyes1Guest
Fb
Can someone link her Facebook?
Originally Posted by LawDawg
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 17:07 #3365Senior Member

Posts: 214Yes!
She quoted me 70/100/200 so I opted for the 100. We lasted over an hour no charge. Great girl! Great body! Great time!
Originally Posted by BigGreg
[View Original Post]
But I did violate the 6 foot rule!!
-
04-13-20 16:35 #3364Senior Member

Posts: 318Rose is probably back on drugs look at her facebook. She texts every once in while when needs something. She will also post your texts on her Facebook page. She is street walker and former / current crack head.
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 11:58 #3363Senior Member

Posts: 354Nice
If this chick is real, she's got a great body. Anyone have any info on her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...287/7274402981
-
04-13-20 10:29 #3362Senior Member

Posts: 644Rose
Not recently. But I've reviewed her.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
I'm hoping someone has seen her in the last week or so.
-
04-13-20 00:02 #3361Senior Member

Posts: 537Thanks for validation
Sounds like worth a try.
Originally Posted by TB1225
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 21:48 #3360Senior Member

Posts: 3063Yes she has outed a number of
Guys on her pathetic FB page and she did another one just a couple of days ago?? She can be fun, but it's not worth the aggravation??
Originally Posted by Trikuro
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 21:41 #3359Senior Member

Posts: 70If I recall correctly she was the girl that was outing all of her customers on Facebook. That alone would make her a no for me.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 19:46 #3358Banned Member

Posts: 5343Didn't she have some -reviews recently?
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 18:05 #3357Regular Member

Posts: 24Saw her about a year ago when she was running multiple ads on another site with the same request of call and no texting. She is closer to early 50's however she had great looking natural's which were probably D's and very pretty just not the figure in her pics by far. Started with nice massage with some nice teasing then on the flip gave nice BBBJ and CFS in multiple positions. She was staying at a decent trailer park on Bellaire and Alt 19 then, damage was $125 for the hr just remember if you are looking for the gal in her pics unfortunately that may have been the case 15 years ago.
Originally Posted by XFormed99
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 10:01 #3356Senior Member

Posts: 644Rose
Rose called me out of the blue yesterday to drum up a date. I almost said yes until she said, "and don't cancel on me again" since I've never canceled on her but she has been a no show I decided she was UTI and passed. She also said she was doing BBFS for 1. 6 HH. That is new for her with me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/48794827/
She is hot and if she is with it a lot of fun when she is all there. I would love a few reports on her.
-
04-12-20 09:49 #3355Senior Member

Posts: 537Been seeing her add in LC for a few months
This one this morning:
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/48815056/
I recall that address being first 1 I saw posted. Got my attention since it's really close by.
Noted "calls only. ". Also as one commenter noted on earlier listing than this link that pics all have screen capture borders and low image quality.
Address swaps between East Bay and Belcher. Age (yeah,, I know) usually 42, this one 39. Red Flags, IMHO.
I'd certainly be happy to find out I and other commenter on her posts are wrong, but not inclined to TOFTT on such sketchy info she presents.
Originally Posted by BigGreg
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




