Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9868
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Happen to see this one? Looks legit and cute. Says Southside so would like to try.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/459911998097
    She is legit. Someone did a report not that long ago. I was texting with her over the weekend but never did hook up. I'm still a little gun shy with COVID -19.

  2. #9867

    Katt

    So this one popped up again. No clue as to why she pops up and disappears. Anyone know if she is a scammer?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...2/863905723053

  3. #9866

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitLuver  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I searched here for numerous terms and nothing comes up on this so I'm asking if she looks familiar / know anything. I'm brand new so I don't have any info to let you guys in on or share, but for sure I will as I go. Here is the link - https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/157387303853.

    Is this too goo to be true?

    Thanks guys!
    Like what others said, way too good to be true. Women don't post ads like that. Look for those who actually offer rates.

  4. #9865

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    Yeah well half of the girls who do run away with your money are junkies and SW's who don't even question the authenticity since they just want to get the donation and run. I don't think they would be in with such groups. I get what you're saying it was just a thought.
    We should all use funny money to pay SW, especially at night or a provider who's too messed up to notice LOL.

  5. #9864

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitLuver  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I searched here for numerous terms and nothing comes up on this so I'm asking if she looks familiar / know anything. I'm brand new so I don't have any info to let you guys in on or share, but for sure I will as I go. Here is the link - https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/157387303853.

    Is this too goo to be true?

    Thanks guys!
    The wording of the post should've been a dead giveaway. Reading the ad is like listening to a customer service tech from India named Ted.

  6. #9863

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitLuver  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I searched here for numerous terms and nothing comes up on this so I'm asking if she looks familiar / know anything. I'm brand new so I don't have any info to let you guys in on or share, but for sure I will as I go. Here is the link - https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/157387303853.

    Is this too goo to be true?

    Thanks guys!
    That is a fake ad. As you browse through you will see the pattern of these fake ads. The woman is always TGTBT and will have an email address or an out of town area code. Stick with gals with local numbers unless they have been reviewed until you get a feel for the fake ads.

    GC.

  7. #9862

    Secret service

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    Having fake money or being caught with it, is how you have the secret service show up. You don't want to get caught with it. It's an automatic felony and federal prison time.
    Yeah well half of the girls who do run away with your money are junkies and SW's who don't even question the authenticity since they just want to get the donation and run. I don't think they would be in with such groups. I get what you're saying it was just a thought.

  8. #9861

    Crash course on fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitLuver  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I searched here for numerous terms and nothing comes up on this so I'm asking if she looks familiar / know anything. I'm brand new so I don't have any info to let you guys in on or share, but for sure I will as I go. Here is the link - https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/157387303853
    Text me for location.

    Ohio area code.

    Too many forms of payment.

    Wide open menu.

    Weight is in kilograms, and she aint no 115 pounds.

    Those boobs aren't small / petite.

    Rates are too cheap.

    Menu is too wide open.

    And then there's her headline and the content of her post.

  9. #9860

    Denver Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    I've though about it the last few times she's been in the area; after seeing reviews at the other place which weren't too bad.

    Then I decided to go through our own site, and read the reviews of her down in Chicago; and I have chosen not to see her.

  10. #9859

    Fake money

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    So I have been seeing her on and off for like 3 years now and honestly she's never disappointed. Not exactly GFE but it's worth seeing that tattoo just bounce up and down. For a body like that she is a bargain budget wise. She is also a squirter which is a bonus for some. She was shy at first but opens up after the first visit. She's legit.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/babyg...24992-39901850

    On a another note. This has been bothering me for quite some time seeing as to which a lot of us have been victims to cash and dash, scammers. Has it ever occurred to anyone to go to these girls who will most likely rob you or run away with your $ to have fake $? Idk for as many times as we get duped, we might as well have the last laugh in the end right. Idk just a thought. Happy mongering.
    Having fake money or being caught with it, is how you have the secret service show up. You don't want to get caught with it. It's an automatic felony and federal prison time.

  11. #9858

    Fake fake fake

    Exact same add this time 8 ts a 42 year old divorcee, just a different pic, look back last 3 or 4 weeks, almost same wordage per batem, no offense, only a fool would fall for a fake adds like these. Be safe all & stay virus free.

    EAGLE 19.

  12. #9857
    Do a search on Japanese. There were reviews of her already.

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Have a text out but no response.

  13. #9856
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjh28  [View Original Post]
    Was interested as well. Report back and let us know!
    Have a text out but no response.

  14. #9855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Report back

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Happen to see this one? Looks legit and cute. Says Southside so would like to try.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/459911998097
    Was interested as well. Report back and let us know!

  15. #9854

    Anyone?

    Happen to see this one? Looks legit and cute. Says Southside so would like to try.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/459911998097

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape