Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,561 to 16,575 of 26413
-
04-13-20 15:26 #9853Senior Member

Posts: 656Great looks. It highly mechanical
Very good looking gal with a great body. She was an affordable date for awhile. Lately, her donations grew astronomically. For the experience, it is not worth it. No eye contact or evidence of interest at all. To sum up: pathetic dead fish.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 15:19 #9852Regular Member

Posts: 742 year old mom
Hey guys. I searched here for numerous terms and nothing comes up on this so I'm asking if she looks familiar / know anything. I'm brand new so I don't have any info to let you guys in on or share, but for sure I will as I go. Here is the link - https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/157387303853.
Is this too goo to be true?
Thanks guys!
-
04-13-20 14:21 #9851Senior Member

Posts: 354Yes and thanks. Saw the old reviews and looks like she typically stays near O'Hare and has not been here in awhile so was looking for anyone who has seen her since she has been back.
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 13:51 #9850Senior Member

Posts: 108Denver Rose
She is well reviewed. She's got a great body, but other then that, she is nothing spectacular. She use to really avoid any eye contact and was just kind of socially awkward. Made for an unpleasant experience, but went back for seconds because of the body. She has gotten a little more comfortable. Maybe because she isn't as new to the scene? Maybe because she has seen me a few times? IDK. But she is legit, and fair rate. Only concern is her current location. Being what's out there right now in the area, she's not a bad option. Provided you go daytime.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting.
-
04-13-20 13:33 #9849Senior Member

Posts: 354Denver rose
She's back anyone seen?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...2/361476291845
-
04-13-20 08:23 #9848Senior Member

Posts: 205You don't owe her jack!!
Kudo's to you for handling that correctly. Anyone using very old or misleading pics are only owed, " You're not the chick in the pics. " Anyone coming to your place, make sure you get a verification pic or two. Something unique they cannot download off the internet like holding up an index finger on one hand and two or three fingers on the other. Or, holding up a pic saying hello to whatever name you give them and today's date. If they're legit; you'll get your pic or two. If they refuse or give you shit; you have your answer right there.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 07:50 #9847Senior Member

Posts: 656Misleading look
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/941866448625
Had high hopes for this one. Hopes vanished as door open. I asked for the lady in the pictures. A poorly dressed and much older lady told me it was her. I said my bad and turned around. She cursed me out. I called her a liar. Lady is probably late 50's and 220 lbs. And smells rancid. Remember, we don't have to settle for non sense. Do not patronize non-sense and alert folks to save them a trip!!
-
04-12-20 23:43 #9846Senior Member

Posts: 69Baby girl
So I have been seeing her on and off for like 3 years now and honestly she's never disappointed. Not exactly GFE but it's worth seeing that tattoo just bounce up and down. For a body like that she is a bargain budget wise. She is also a squirter which is a bonus for some. She was shy at first but opens up after the first visit. She's legit.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/babyg...24992-39901850
On a another note. This has been bothering me for quite some time seeing as to which a lot of us have been victims to cash and dash, scammers. Has it ever occurred to anyone to go to these girls who will most likely rob you or run away with your $ to have fake $? Idk for as many times as we get duped, we might as well have the last laugh in the end right. Idk just a thought. Happy mongering.
-
04-12-20 22:48 #9845Senior Member

Posts: 258She's a scammer, I saw her once. 10 minutes in her mom magically came by crying. Was told I had to leave but could come back after her mom left. I said I wanted half the money back, she game me 20 out of 80. LOL joke was on her after she left to comfort her "mom" I grabbed the rest of the money she forgot to put away.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 21:36 #9844Senior Member

Posts: 656Never again
Was bored and found a way out of the house. Contacted this one again. I reminded her of the last time I saw her. She told me her place was cleaned without funky smells. She also told me that she finally fixed the bedroom door for privacy. Well, she misrepresented the truth big time. I am glad I did not get in. I simply said no way after getting a whiff of the stench. So sad, finally, got a chance to leave the house and it went to got a excuse to leave and it was got a excuse to leave and it was wasted.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/265240129597
-
04-12-20 20:52 #9843Senior Member

Posts: 1323If you can't eat it; fuck it! I wouldn't be going down on a working girl anyways, so it wouldn't bother me.
Originally Posted by SalvadorePike
[View Original Post]
Reminds me of some cryptic entries in my HS yearbook, circa 1970's: "DCOPH" (don't choke on pubic hairs).
-
04-12-20 19:59 #9842Senior Member

Posts: 149Maria
Yes, she's a mexican with a hairy bush.
Originally Posted by SalvadorePike
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 16:28 #9841Senior Member

Posts: 183Maria Bush
I believe I saw a report that she has a full Bush. Is this right? I've always enjoyed a woman with a nice muff.
Originally Posted by FlintStone69
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 12:29 #9840Senior Member

Posts: 90Appleton lady
Thanks for quick replies on this lady. HB.
-
04-12-20 12:10 #9839Senior Member

Posts: 30Maria
She has been around a long time. Saw was on Seeking about 5 years ago. It was only out call then.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
Upper flat now in OK location during the day now. Did not like to talk about the Daughter when asked.
She does put herself into whatever you ask for. Enjoy.










Reply With Quote





