Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,841 to 15,855 of 29347
-
04-15-20 00:08 #13507Regular Member

Posts: 11Looking for AMP with younger masseuse
Hey guys, been looking around this thread and was curious if anyone knew of any AMPs with younger masseuses? I saw one a few pages deep in this thread about one in greenwood on Madison ave, but was hoping for something on the north side. I have been to angel spa twice and king spa twice. Was able to get release every time but the masseuses were always 55+ looking.
-
04-14-20 13:51 #13506Senior Member

Posts: 61Open
Talked to her on phone. Open today, LOL, let the stampede begin.
Originally Posted by RubMeDow
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 18:22 #13505Regular Member

Posts: 20Open
Ruby's light is on.
Kentucky says tomorrow when I called.
-
04-13-20 15:22 #13504Regular Member

Posts: 2Wouldn't waste your time with Celeste. The photo from their web page is very different then in person. No hint of extras, decent massage.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 07:15 #13503Senior Member

Posts: 46Looking
Anyone know anything out there that's available and wants to PM the info. Everyplace in town I've seen is closed up, dark or has a sign. Haven't tried knocking.
On the bright side maybe when this lifts we'll get a rush of top talent from the larger cities for a bit.
-
04-09-20 19:04 #13502Regular Member

Posts: 20Sunny
Hey why'all Sunny is working today and tomorrow! So if you haven't seen her it's probably the perfect time.
-
04-08-20 18:59 #13501Senior Member

Posts: 617It may also serve to keep her from offering extras to anyone. But sure enough, someone will spoil it. Too many guys try to score brownie points by throwing others under the bus or forgetting the definition of "tact".
Originally Posted by CaptObtuse
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 15:34 #13500Senior Member

Posts: 61Number
Sorry won't send you the number but can tell you it goes straight to voicemail. Maybe someone else knows more on how to contact them.
Originally Posted by AssGrinder
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 10:14 #13499Senior Member

Posts: 90Tucson
Can someone please send me digits for the gal at Tucson? I've got to get in there somehow.
-
04-07-20 20:09 #13498

Posts: 123More on Deanna
Guys, please don't PM me asking for Deanna's number or email or anything. I don't have her permission to give that information out. I've told you how I found her. Follow the steps I outlined in my previous post.
I will also caution you that when you message her through LinkedIn don't come at her with, "Hey if I get a massage will you jack me off?" That's a professional site for professionals promoting their resumes and businesses. I congratulated her on setting up her own studio and wished her well. I included my phone number and she texted me. She assumed I'd seen her at 317 Holistic, even though I never had.
So don't go stumbling in there and say, "Hi, I heard you offer extras, how much does it cost?" It's rude, it's unprofessional, and it may get you permanently blocked from any contact with her.
Just a word to the wise.
-
04-07-20 15:58 #13497Senior Member

Posts: 350317 Leslie
That's the name. I kick myself, for not getting her number when I had the opportunity. I was still new to the hobby back than, and I just figured I'd see her at the studio regularly.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 14:03 #13496

Posts: 123Deanna massage Holistic
This really isn't very difficult. I found her within about 30 seconds and have been messaging her back and forth. I've not talked to her at all about extras, just about massage.
Think about what you do know about her. Her name is "Deanna", she gives "massages", and she used to work at "Holistic". Enter those three search words into Google and there will be some old Holistic listings that show up from her time there. But you'll also see a link to her LinkedIn profile. Because LinkedIn is basically an online resume it's going to include her work history including her time at Holistic. So it's going to show up in the search.
-
04-07-20 10:09 #13495Regular Member

Posts: 13Deanna from 317
Can anyone give me Deanna's from holistic phone number, I lost it due to getting a new phone. Appreciate you!
-
04-07-20 09:43 #13494Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks bro. I was kind of in a rush yesterday with other things so I didn't have a chance to dig as deep as I usually do. I'll do some more research today.
Originally Posted by GodMann
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 09:27 #13493Senior Member

Posts: 526317
I remember the girl from New York as well. I think her name was Leslie maybe. She had a great body and gave a decent massage. I think they caught onto her and ran her off. I haven't seen anyone else at 317 except Deanna but wouldn't mind seeing Celeste.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





