Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 542 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 8119
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2014

    Captivating Corrinemarie Review

    So I know that most traveling providers are pretty box-cutter with performance and menu and I do not believe they are popular on here according to previous discussions, but a large majority of them are smoking hot and the price does reflect the lack of menu options. I personally prefer a more intimate GFE encounter and am willing to pay more for it, but I do like having a gorgeous woman sucking and fucking me, (even with a limited menu) every once in a while.

    I have seen Corrine's post a lot over the years, but this time around I did some research and found her Twitter and Instagram accounts packed with tons of photos. The issue I had before is that she looks like she could have been a bit chubbier than I like in some of the photos she posted in her ad, but after going over all her photos in her Twitter I could see that she does not have an ounce of fat on her stomach. She is just blessed with a larger ass then women with her body structure usually have and she has some thicker thighs instead of the twigs a lot of skinny girls have. All in all, the photos swayed me to shoot her a text and an hour later I was face to face with this tattooed goddess.

    She is an outrageously beautiful woman and was dressed in a sexy outfit and was made up and smelling heavenly. She was the opposite of everything that is wrong with the majority of providers today and even with the limited menu she is worth every penny, (and then some). I was a bit worried that the tattoos would distract from her beauty and she is definitely the most tattooed woman I have seen naked, but it was not a distraction at all. If anything her body is a work of art and all the art on her body just added to it. I was very satisfied with her in every way. I will not go into detail as it was the box-cutter CBJ and CG then Doggy and finally MISH, but I will say that it was much better than I expected and having such a gorgeous woman sucking and fucking me was to die for.

    Escort Rating:

    Face - 10 (She is gorgeous, enough said).

    Body - 10 (it is a work of art, literally. She is perfect in every way).

    Attitude - 10 (She is a real sweetheart and laid back and chill in every way. She would be the type I would have a dinner date and then dessert with if she offered that.).

    Performance - 8 (I can't give her more than that since it was all covered and totally non GFE, but it was a 10 in the box-cutter world).

    Donation - 120/ Hhr 200/ Hr (normal non GFE Rates).

    Recommendation. As long as you realize the menu is limited and just want to have sex with an outrageously gorgeous woman, then HELL YESS!

    Post URL - https://www.adultlook.com/p/2900475.

  2. #2013

    Who Uses Email Anymore?

    So I remember back in the day when Email was mainstream and texting was just a whisper in the future. My first contact with a few providers was through email, (Nicole and Alexia being two of them). Flash forward to present time and I am seeing a few interesting ads with just an email address, The ones that say, "Send me an email and I'll send my number within 25 seconds" are for sure a scam, but I wonder about the ones that look legit. Anyone contact anyone by email and actually setup an appointment with a legit provider? If so, please share, (PM me if you do not want to post here).

    I used to have an email account specifically for providers that I didn't mind sharing with them and getting tons of SPAM in, but it has been so long that I haven't used it that it was deleted already. In an effort to avoid having to setup a new account for nothing, I figured I would reach out to you guys first to see if it is worth it or not.

    Thanks in advance.

    ILH.

  3. #2012
    Senior Member: I set this users status to Senior because his counters got reset by accident.


    Posts: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    I bet it turned into a Solo Act. LOL.

    But seriously, 500 is not too much to pay if it is something you really want to do. Fetishes cost more and someone that is into GBs would probably pay that since they aren't that common in Tucson. I think it was just a combination of most of us not really wanting to do a GB and the fact that he was posting it on here instead of a proper Ad Site and that's pretty sketchy to me.

    ILH.
    Having participated in a number of GBs, I can assure you this rate was far too much. Surprisingly, there are many who are truly into it (the women and their partners), so more often than not the "fee" was sharing the cost of the room and supplies. For those seeking a profit, the fee was never this high, not even close.

    DX.

  4. #2011

    Can I Get A Fucking Reply?

    Why the fuck do these women answer an initial text only to take 15 - 60 minutes to reply to your replies thereafter? I am so fucking sick and tired of it.

    If you are reading this and you are a provider, reply to your fucking texts within a few minutes! It is just like me calling a business and them answering then not talking for 15 - 60 minutes and then saying a few words and then not talking again. If you answer then you are starting a communication, (that is most likely leading to you getting $$) and you need to actually communicate back. If you are busy then don't reply initially, but replying and then leaving us hanging is fucking rude and you will eventually start loosing $ if you keep that shit up.

    ILH.

  5. #2010

    Re: Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear how the five bill GB turned out with that UofA girl Friday night? Anyone actually show up? I'm sure if the door charge was under one bill, she would have had more dicks than porcupines have quills. Be safe out there!
    I bet it turned into a Solo Act. LOL.

    But seriously, 500 is not too much to pay if it is something you really want to do. Fetishes cost more and someone that is into GBs would probably pay that since they aren't that common in Tucson. I think it was just a combination of most of us not really wanting to do a GB and the fact that he was posting it on here instead of a proper Ad Site and that's pretty sketchy to me.

    ILH.

  6. #2009

    GB Results?

    Anyone hear how the five bill GB turned out with that UofA girl Friday night? Anyone actually show up? I'm sure if the door charge was under one bill, she would have had more dicks than porcupines have quills. Be safe out there!

  7. #2008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    I've never seen here, but I still want to. Even if it is because of what she used to be. I'm not going to pay more than a couple of bills for it, though.

    Anyone know where I can find these videos?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    Agreed that she was a great provider, but she went to CA and did some videos she released on Porn Hub, (I think) or some other site and she got a big head thinking she was a porn star. Her rates sky rocketed and her performance went down. She started getting mediocre reviews and she stropped offering BBBJ. Last time I knew of that she was in Tucson, (1 or 2 years ago) she was charging 200-Hhr and 360-Hr and there is no way in hell I would do that much without a BBBJ to kick it off. There was a pretty lengthy discussion on all this back then along with the link to her videos, but I cannot seem to find it searching for Alexxx so it may some other combination of Alexx or Alex or Alex xxx or whatever.

    On a side note, I fucking hate providers that release videos on Porn Hub and then think they are Porn Stars. I had a video on Porn Hub, (not by my consent) and I don't start charging more for my time. LOL.

    ILH.

  8. #2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a strange trend in the asking price of pussy going up these days. It was seem with the plethora of strip club girls now not working there would be a flood on the market. I went on adult search just perusing the lineup and so many girls are now asking 250 to 350. It'll be another week or two before I sample any more talent, but I'm certainly not paying that price. Tons of fake ads are also popping up, along with the stupid bitches requiring a deposit before setting up an appointment. Be safe out there!
    Prices are not going up is just these girls who are price gouging. They think that because they can not longer work they will make as much money on the next sucker. If mongers start refusing service from girls who think they can over price services then you will see a price reduction. Remember supply and demand, just because you can not go to the club and see your favorite girl does not mean you have to pay double the price of admission.

  9. #2006

    Alexia Dior?

    Has anyone seen or confirmed that AD is actually back, and that the recent ads aren't fake?

  10. #2005

    Rissy

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Curious too. I know I have seen her ads before.
    She's been reviewed here, you have to go back about 3 years though.

  11. #2004

    Curious about Rissy too.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkpAZ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Rissy? She is all over SD sites and also here?

    https://tryst.link/escort/restlessrissy
    Curious too. I know I have seen her ads before.

  12. #2003

    Rissy

    Anyone have experience with Rissy? She is all over SD sites and also here?

    https://tryst.link/escort/restlessrissy

  13. #2002

    Are prices going up?

    I have noticed a strange trend in the asking price of pussy going up these days. It was seem with the plethora of strip club girls now not working there would be a flood on the market. I went on adult search just perusing the lineup and so many girls are now asking 250 to 350. It'll be another week or two before I sample any more talent, but I'm certainly not paying that price. Tons of fake ads are also popping up, along with the stupid bitches requiring a deposit before setting up an appointment. Be safe out there!

  14. #2001

    What is up with all these idiot girls trying to get us to pay for their snapchat?

    Why are these girls posting so much about their Premium snapchats? Who is paying for that garbage? We get free porn on the internet all day long, we have pornhub for free. Why the F would we even consider paying one of these girls for NO contact, just access to their pictures? Another thing, Why are there so many dick picks and chicks with dicks posting on the escort for men sections on skipthegames? I'm sick of seeing chicks with dicks, it's fucking gross.

  15. #2000

    Tara Tansley

    She is asking $500 and no reviews. Amazing body but I figured I'd play along. As I totally expected she wanted gift card or Zelle. Somehow cash no good during coronavirus. How many people buy these gift cards and then show up to a fake address I wonder?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape