Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 542 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 8119
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1999
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorist1  [View Original Post]
    I think it's called price gouging. Kinda like the guy on the side of the road selling toilet paper for $20/ roll.
    More likely he's pimping out the girl. She's probably getting a small fraction of 5 per attendee.

  2. #1998

    Gb

    I think it's called price gouging. Kinda like the guy on the side of the road selling toilet paper for $20/ roll.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidXyzzy1  [View Original Post]
    He was asking 5. I think everyone who considered it said no to that. No idea what his new rate might be.

  3. #1997
    Senior Member: I set this users status to Senior because his counters got reset by accident.


    Posts: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    Guy.

    Out of curiosity, what was the price they were asking? I really don't see the point of a GB for the guy, but I get why a woman would do it. I just don't feel like sharing with others and waiting for others to finish then getting sloppy seconds, (or thirds or forths or fifths etc). I would do it just to check it off my list, but other than that it's not something I have to do. Now a GB with just me and a bunch of beautiful women, now that's another story!

    ILH.
    He was asking 5. I think everyone who considered it said no to that. No idea what his new rate might be.

  4. #1996

    Price of Admission

    Guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFolker  [View Original Post]
    It's too expensive, we've all had UA quality girls here, they post all the time. $200 seems about what people might pay if it gets BBBJ and / or 2 rounds. Not sure how the sausage party plays into this, then you need to find Orgy guys, not my interest. Good luck.
    Out of curiosity, what was the price they were asking? I really don't see the point of a GB for the guy, but I get why a woman would do it. I just don't feel like sharing with others and waiting for others to finish then getting sloppy seconds, (or thirds or forths or fifths etc). I would do it just to check it off my list, but other than that it's not something I have to do. Now a GB with just me and a bunch of beautiful women, now that's another story!

    ILH.

  5. #1995

    RE: Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    That is the SW Savannah and last I saw her she told me she uses skipthegames site to post once and awhile. She said that she prefers walking because the texting is a huge pain and leads to dead ends. That is not the number she gave me though. Curious if she is actually part of this or not.

    Irony is I have seen her multiple times but only have had car oral. She quoted me $ for half hour FS. Never texted her. For some reason she doesn't get my motor going.
    Great eye LikeSushiWushi! I thought I recognized that tattoo for somewhere. I've seen her quite a few times now and while I wouldn't necessarily want the full package, the BBBJs are pretty amazing. That number is also not the number I had for her, but those SWs change numbers like they should be changing underwear, (if they wear underwear that is). LOL.

    At least now I can check that one off my To-Do list and add her to my Already-Did list.

    ILH.

  6. #1994
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 575

    Alexxx

    2 cents here.

    She was wonderful about 10 years ago. After her run to San diego and time with sugar daddy in hawaii, along with the pornhub / amateur porn site vid, she got an attitude.

    I never found her to be as personable as she had been and I wasn't impressed with extra work done to her nose and tits, that's just me.

    BJ's became lackluster and fucking had no "juice" to it anymore, especially for upcharge.

    I'd happily see cj, selena or royce from the clubs anyday over alexxx.

    Also she's still showing 33 on her ad. Add 10 years to that please.

  7. #1993
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonIrish  [View Original Post]
    Still looking for a few guys. Possibly for less entrance fee. Let me know if you are interested.
    It's too expensive, we've all had UA quality girls here, they post all the time. $200 seems about what people might pay if it gets BBBJ and / or 2 rounds. Not sure how the sausage party plays into this, then you need to find Orgy guys, not my interest. Good luck.

  8. #1992

    That is Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFolker  [View Original Post]
    I called this one:

    http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...d/579516089312

    Showed up to a shitty motel on Oracle and Kelso, get directed to a room with a fat ugly black chick and her dog, she says "You got the money? The girl you called is in the other room" I told her I'm not giving any money until I can at least see her. The black girl starts getting all upset, so I walk to the door and force it open, there's a big ugly fat chick in there, not the girl in the pics. So I head out the door and some black guy tries to stand in front of me and I just push through him because he would weigh 50 lbs if he was soaking wet and wearing boots. So if you see this one posting and you have a burner, set up appointments that nobody shows up to, or request an outcall to mount lemon. They're trying to rip us all off.
    That is the SW Savannah and last I saw her she told me she uses skipthegames site to post once and awhile. She said that she prefers walking because the texting is a huge pain and leads to dead ends. That is not the number she gave me though. Curious if she is actually part of this or not.

    Irony is I have seen her multiple times but only have had car oral. She quoted me $ for half hour FS. Never texted her. For some reason she doesn't get my motor going.

  9. #1991

    RE: Ripoff Artist

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFolker  [View Original Post]
    I called this one:

    http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...d/579516089312

    Showed up to a shitty motel on Oracle and Kelso, get directed to a room with a fat ugly black chick and her dog, she says "You got the money? The girl you called is in the other room" I told her I'm not giving any money until I can at least see her. The black girl starts getting all upset, so I walk to the door and force it open, there's a big ugly fat chick in there, not the girl in the pics. So I head out the door and some black guy tries to stand in front of me and I just push through him because he would weigh 50 lbs if he was soaking wet and wearing boots. So if you see this one posting and you have a burner, set up appointments that nobody shows up to, or request an outcall to mount lemon. They're trying to rip us all off.
    I have seen those pictures for a while now on SkipTheGames and would have eventually gotten around to texting her one of these nights. Thanks for your report and potentially saving me gas, time and disappointment. I will be sure to fuck with her on a burner or two or three when I get bored this weekend.

    ILH.

  10. #1990

    RE: Alexxx

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFolker  [View Original Post]
    Alexxx is great if you get her full 1 hr package or more, don't go cheap with the hhr. It's been a while since I've seen her, hopefully she's still around.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alex-escort-tucson-14771
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertDD  [View Original Post]
    That's funny you bring her up, she was my intro to this hobby years ago. It was a great time, I didn't realize at the time how much of a gem she was. Perfect body.

    Last time I asked about her being around, I think I got a reply that she's active in CA or Phoenix now. Thanks for the rec though.
    Agreed that she was a great provider, but she went to CA and did some videos she released on Porn Hub, (I think) or some other site and she got a big head thinking she was a porn star. Her rates sky rocketed and her performance went down. She started getting mediocre reviews and she stropped offering BBBJ. Last time I knew of that she was in Tucson, (1 or 2 years ago) she was charging 200-Hhr and 360-Hr and there is no way in hell I would do that much without a BBBJ to kick it off. There was a pretty lengthy discussion on all this back then along with the link to her videos, but I cannot seem to find it searching for Alexxx so it may some other combination of Alexx or Alex or Alex xxx or whatever.

    On a side note, I fucking hate providers that release videos on Porn Hub and then think they are Porn Stars. I had a video on Porn Hub, (not by my consent) and I don't start charging more for my time. LOL.

    ILH.

  11. #1989
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonIrish  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm looking for a few guys for a gangbang next Friday night. The girl is 21, beautiful and goes to UA. She is 5'8 130 lbs 34 d blonde and has a pierced pussy. There is a steep entrance fee so no lowballing. Pics upon request. Message me if interested.
    Still looking for a few guys. Possibly for less entrance fee. Let me know if you are interested.

  12. #1988
    Oh man I'm envious, when she was young she was SO DAMN HOT. She's not bad at all now, but she was a bangin little Latina back in the day, probably when you got into this. She goes between Tucson and Phoenix a lot because she owned property here and I think her baby's daddy lives in Phoenix. Might as well see if she responds, if she does, please do report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertDD  [View Original Post]
    That's funny you bring her up, she was my intro to this hobby years ago. It was a great time, I didn't realize at the time how much of a gem she was. Perfect body.

    Last time I asked about her being around, I think I got a reply that she's active in CA or Phoenix now. Thanks for the rec though.

  13. #1987
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFolker  [View Original Post]
    Alexxx is great if you get her full 1 hr package or more, don't go cheap with the hhr. It's been a while since I've seen her, hopefully she's still around.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alex-escort-tucson-14771
    That's funny you bring her up, she was my intro to this hobby years ago. It was a great time, I didn't realize at the time how much of a gem she was. Perfect body.

    Last time I asked about her being around, I think I got a reply that she's active in CA or Phoenix now. Thanks for the rec though.

  14. #1986
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFolker  [View Original Post]
    I called this one:

    http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...d/579516089312

    Showed up to a shitty motel on Oracle and Kelso, get directed to a room with a fat ugly black chick and her dog, she says "You got the money? The girl you called is in the other room" I told her I'm not giving any money until I can at least see her. The black girl starts getting all upset, so I walk to the door and force it open, there's a big ugly fat chick in there, not the girl in the pics. So I head out the door and some black guy tries to stand in front of me and I just push through him because he would weigh 50 lbs if he was soaking wet and wearing boots. So if you see this one posting and you have a burner, set up appointments that nobody shows up to, or request an outcall to mount lemon. They're trying to rip us all off.
    Fuck man, thanks a bunch for this report and TOFTT! I tried getting something set up for a couple days now, texting with no reply. Sounds like for the best I got no response!

  15. #1985
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertDD  [View Original Post]
    Anyone happen to have any recommendations on a provider who offers legit GFE? Much appreciated.
    Alexxx is great if you get her full 1 hr package or more, don't go cheap with the hhr. It's been a while since I've seen her, hopefully she's still around.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alex-escort-tucson-14771

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape