Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,621 to 16,635 of 26430
-
04-10-20 19:51 #9810Senior Member

Posts: 189This girl is the worst. I asked her to use some suction and she didn't know what that meant. She just goes up and down no hand no suction just a waterfall. She seems dead inside just going through the motions.
Originally Posted by BigA500
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 17:38 #9809Senior Member

Posts: 299I understand that but I got five different Nikki's in that search.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 15:59 #9808Senior Member

Posts: 656She will do it home visits
Text Kristy. Just talked to her. She will do home visits.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 15:57 #9807Senior Member

Posts: 219BayView
They sometimes had an incall in W. A. When they posted together. The other girl's bf got out of jail.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 15:30 #9806Senior Member

Posts: 656Car only she told me but money rules!!
I have seen her a couple of times as well. Agreed 100 percent with previous review. About the girl in the dreadlocks, she quit the game once her boyfriend got out of jail.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 15:21 #9805Senior Member

Posts: 639Thanks for your report and sorry to hear. Was eyeing this one up for this weekend, another pass. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by SpuriousPuck
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 12:30 #9804Senior Member

Posts: 169Car Date girl
Since you have seen her many times I have two questions. Would she be willing to be picked up and brought back to my place for the half hour visit. Last year she was posting with a good looking girl that had dreadlocks what ever happened to her?
Originally Posted by BigA500
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 11:16 #9803Senior Member

Posts: 1820Nikki
Sorry that was your experience bro. I feel kinda bad, because I was the one that mentioned she may have been sore. I guess it's further proof this is the ultimate YMMV hobby. I agree with you on feeling safe, clean room and no usage. In addition her communication is good and she's punctual and no rush. That goes a long, long way in my book and perhaps kept me coming back for more. I've seen her 7 weeks in a row now and she's certainly loosened up as time has gone on. None of that is to minimize your experience, I understand what you're saying entirely. As I get older I'm tired of chasing the unicorn and all to often ending up with fake pics, getting ghosted, waiting for extended time, poor hygiene or rushed service. For me it's played out nicely but again I understand this is the ultimate YMMV hobby and she won't be everyone's cup of tea.
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
04-10-20 10:59 #9802Senior Member

Posts: 1820Nikki's
Naughty Nikki who recently engaged in a rip-off.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/488036845736
Nice Nikki.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/827995839566
HS.
-
04-10-20 08:30 #9801Senior Member

Posts: 315Nicolette
STG Search feature works pretty good.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...ords=nicolette
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/544186980017
-
04-10-20 07:39 #9800Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 21Car Date Girl
On a budget since this whole epidemic. So, I tried little miss car date or what ever you want to call her. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/455687952460.
Overall if you love sloppy head she is good if you are on a budget. Overall I would recommend if budget concerns are a problem. She is pretty friendly, her ad says no blacks but once you are there she won't turn you away. She is budget friendly as well, have a pimp that she call her boyfriend. Will allow BBFS but she ask that you don't nut inside her. Carry some body odor but if you text her ahead of time to be clean she will wash up for you. The bbbjs are fast motion but you can ask her to slow down. I have been with her many times most of the time I don't get a happy ending but just try to enjoy much as possible.
-
04-09-20 22:46 #9799Senior Member

Posts: 299Nikki
Do you have a link to which one?
Originally Posted by ErikMoron
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 22:12 #9798Regular Member

Posts: 8TOFTT Latina 612 area code
Hey TOFTT,
The Latina with the area code 612 advertising on skipthegames is not worth it. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...v/771475923783.
The good: she is cute, clean, and a little curvier than the fake photos. The not good (everything else): constantly trying to up selling with a very limited menu, 30 minute massage turned into 10 minutes with minor threats of her "company" returning, lots & lots of rules, on her phone 100% of the time and definitely not worth the time or effort. I hope to save everyone a headache & their wallets.
Good luck all.
-
04-09-20 21:15 #9797Senior Member

Posts: 108Nice Nikki
Or whatever the hell you want to call her! I honestly just don't get the cult following she has. I tried her again as someone mentioned she may have been recovering from someone being too rough on her, and she has good reviews. I got to say though, she wasn't anything spectacular. Felt safe, clean room, no visible signs of usage. So those are all pluses, but just mechanical and seemed like she wasnt there mentally. Got the job done, but nothing I'd go out of my way for. I know she has a fan club on here, so don't mean to piss any of you off. Look at the bright side, one less guy you got to juggle scheduling her with!
Originally Posted by ErikMoron
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting.
-
04-09-20 17:35 #9796Senior Member

Posts: 358Sorry to hear that
I never had any issues with her. I only seen her a few times. She lived in a big White House (3rd floor) with alley in the back and around the corner from an Aldis store. She wasnt the greatest lay, but if I remember right it was either. 50 or. 60 BBFSCIP. She lost alot of weight the second time I seen her. Based on her new pics, looks like she put some weight back on. Either way, I won't be repeating. Like BigMilwaukee said, stay safe guys. Ya never know what some of these broads are thinking or how desperate they might be at that moment. Not preaching, just reminding.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






