Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,636 to 16,650 of 26416
-
04-08-20 19:33 #9781Senior Member

Posts: 380Nicolette
If you eat her regularly will it curve your smoking addiction.
Originally Posted by ErikMoron
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 19:23 #9780Senior Member

Posts: 380Toftt
Are we ever going to see something worthwhile from you? A review of someone new that we dont know.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 17:10 #9779Regular Member

Posts: 1A heads up
I know that you have all seen the reviews of naughty Nikki. But some of you may know the other Nikki who is far more sweet and kind and also attractive then naughty Nikki. Some people are confusing the two of them so "nice Nikki" has decided to now go by her full name Nicolette. I know I have seen her a few times now and have had nothing but fun. Definitely will go back.
-
04-08-20 15:04 #9778Senior Member

Posts: 774Oconomowoc
It is definitely a weird deal. Just lays there on her stomach and let you go to town. I tried it a couple times waiting for some passion or some excitement but it never happened. I stuck it in her ass the second time hoping for more reaction but it didn't elicit much at all. Probably won't be seeing any more.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 14:55 #9777Regular Member

Posts: 2Cassandra
Has anyone seen Cassandra recently? She was talked about a couple months ago and I was lucky enough to see her a couple times but now she went ghost.
-
04-08-20 14:38 #9776Regular Member

Posts: 9Big Red
Can someone post a link?
-
04-08-20 14:01 #9775Regular Member

Posts: 16Big red
Tried pm you for her digits but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 07:55 #9774Banned Member

Posts: 505No it's so you don't get disgusted seeing her face, actually it's because she's weird, she has serious mental issues, if you get her on the phone it's like calling a mental hospital.
Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 02:49 #9773Senior Member

Posts: 358My bad
Saw all the reviews right after I posted my question. Thanks. Passing on this one.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 02:36 #9772Senior Member

Posts: 430Phoenix
A quick search there are a few posts about her. You may want to check #8715.
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 02:15 #9771Senior Member

Posts: 430Bailey
She's a good time. I was a regular many moons ago when she was still in school living on the SE side of Madison. I did see her last year and the experience was above average but not quite like it used to be. She has a great body, no doubt. And, from my experience, I never had to worry about the experience. There are widely differing views about her on the Madison pages but mostly she's considered reliable and a pretty good time.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 02:05 #9770Senior Member

Posts: 358Any info on this one guys?
-
04-07-20 20:46 #9769Senior Member

Posts: 627I was wondering if anyone has a picture of Big Red?
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 19:06 #9768Senior Member

Posts: 299Nope.
I actually did not fork out 3. What makes you think I did? Never mentioned it in my review.
Originally Posted by CuteWOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 19:04 #9767Senior Member

Posts: 299Agreed
I kept her number from a post she took down in like two hours. Contacted her a day or so later. She went Bayshore crazy on me asking where I got the number, I'm pathetic for contacting her for this purpose etc. I tried to make nice and eventually told her off and blocked her number.
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





