Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,621 to 16,635 of 26416
-
04-09-20 17:35 #9796Senior Member

Posts: 358Sorry to hear that
I never had any issues with her. I only seen her a few times. She lived in a big White House (3rd floor) with alley in the back and around the corner from an Aldis store. She wasnt the greatest lay, but if I remember right it was either. 50 or. 60 BBFSCIP. She lost alot of weight the second time I seen her. Based on her new pics, looks like she put some weight back on. Either way, I won't be repeating. Like BigMilwaukee said, stay safe guys. Ya never know what some of these broads are thinking or how desperate they might be at that moment. Not preaching, just reminding.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 17:28 #9795Senior Member

Posts: 686Be careful
I used to see her in the same back a year or two back, when she was thicker. Good time, big jugs, enjoyed the time as much as you did. Then she got back on the sauce and dropped 50 or more pounds. We are talking nothing but skin and gristle. She was then homeless. Got together only to find she had no place to go. Wanted to do it in some random garage. She offered to make a few calls to find a place and grab a snack. Went into gas station with half of money. Never came out. She still looks like a skeleton, so probably still using heavily. Watch the wallet.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 15:32 #9794Senior Member

Posts: 2814Not the same one. But she's a dandy too!
Originally Posted by Gotj17
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 10:52 #9793Senior Member

Posts: 140She is bat shit crazy
Texted her all day because I loves me some krazy. Finally call her, she texts right back saying to text her. I immediately text her and she does not answer. For hours. So I forget about it and Got on with my life. Bizarrely, starting around midnight my burner phone blows up with her Non stop texting me to come over and fuk (exact spelling multiple times) her. That chick is fucking kra-kra. As someone once told me, there is more erratic than erotic with these chicks. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 09:54 #9792Senior Member

Posts: 354Multiple dreams in past a house in HC but never got FS as she is moody. Also dreamt of her daughter in law once who now moved away. Please pm with current digits for trade if you got them.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 09:53 #9791Senior Member

Posts: 656Sammi is back!
Met this one a couple of years ago. She seemed rough in person. Used to be near teens and Burnham. Affordable donation, good communication. Her place was unkept. Unfortunately too many miles on that body. Stomach area looked pretty bad. It seems that she gained a few pounds.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/848830810290
-
04-09-20 09:48 #9790Senior Member

Posts: 354I had some dreams in the past and she was better once you got there I thought. The texting to get there be prepared to get I insulted. Hot body and good face. Porn in background. Baby oiled up and ready to rock from behind. She will turn around for more cash after you are a regular. Prices have gone up so I stayed away Pm is ok for more if you are a senior.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 07:25 #9789Senior Member

Posts: 774I guess
I guess I'm the only guy here that didn't find anything odd about all our encounters. My home life really isn't any different than all the descriptions you guys have provided. Maybe I need to take a closer look at my norm.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 06:24 #9788Senior Member

Posts: 1323Not the same woman. Everything else is correct. Must be something in the water out there!
Originally Posted by Gotj17
[View Original Post]
Edit to clarify: there are 2 different providers in that area. I do know the one by Silver Lake. She was (note past tense!) decent looking and a good fuck 10 years ago. I stopped by last summer just to say hi and she looked kinda rough. Do not know the other one.
-
04-09-20 01:19 #9787Senior Member

Posts: 817Ouch!
It amazes me how many women most guys would pass up in a bar back in the day are now getting paid for sex by probably the same but older guys. Unfknbelievable.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 01:01 #9786Senior Member

Posts: 41Can you PM me any contact info? Would like to take her for a ride.
Originally Posted by OildaleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 23:11 #9785Senior Member

Posts: 1074Oconomowoc
I'm bored and checking out what's going on in my old stomping grounds.
Originally Posted by OildaleGuy
[View Original Post]
Is this the same woman off Silver Lake who sees you on a side porch with a bed jammed in with all her stuff?
She was weird when I saw her about 4-5 years ago. Bigger girl? She talked a lot then but you got everything BB.
-
04-08-20 23:04 #9784Senior Member

Posts: 1074That's funny. Thank you.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 22:35 #9783Senior Member

Posts: 1820Cass
She's in Texas getting clean.
Originally Posted by YungLoGod
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 19:36 #9782Senior Member

Posts: 76Car Date Gal
On a budget since this whole epidemic. So, I tried little miss car date or what ever you want to call her. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/455687952460.
Overall if you love sloppy head she is good if you are on a budget. Overall I would reccomend if budget concerns are a problem.









Reply With Quote






