Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13507

    Looking for AMP with younger masseuse

    Hey guys, been looking around this thread and was curious if anyone knew of any AMPs with younger masseuses? I saw one a few pages deep in this thread about one in greenwood on Madison ave, but was hoping for something on the north side. I have been to angel spa twice and king spa twice. Was able to get release every time but the masseuses were always 55+ looking.

  2. #13506

    Open

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeDow  [View Original Post]
    Ruby's light is on.

    Kentucky says tomorrow when I called.
    Talked to her on phone. Open today, LOL, let the stampede begin.

  3. #13505

    Open

    Ruby's light is on.

    Kentucky says tomorrow when I called.

  4. #13504
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I remember the girl from New York as well. I think her name was Leslie maybe. She had a great body and gave a decent massage. I think they caught onto her and ran her off. I haven't seen anyone else at 317 except Deanna but wouldn't mind seeing Celeste.
    Wouldn't waste your time with Celeste. The photo from their web page is very different then in person. No hint of extras, decent massage.

  5. #13503

    Looking

    Anyone know anything out there that's available and wants to PM the info. Everyplace in town I've seen is closed up, dark or has a sign. Haven't tried knocking.

    On the bright side maybe when this lifts we'll get a rush of top talent from the larger cities for a bit.

  6. #13502

    Sunny

    Hey why'all Sunny is working today and tomorrow! So if you haven't seen her it's probably the perfect time.

  7. #13501
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    Guys, please don't PM me asking for Deanna's number or email or anything. I don't have her permission to give that information out. I've told you how I found her. Follow the steps I outlined in my previous post.

    I will also caution you that when you message her through LinkedIn don't come at her with, "Hey if I get a massage will you jack me off?" That's a professional site for professionals promoting their resumes and businesses. I congratulated her on setting up her own studio and wished her well. I included my phone number and she texted me. She assumed I'd seen her at 317 Holistic, even though I never had.

    So don't go stumbling in there and say, "Hi, I heard you offer extras, how much does it cost?" It's rude, it's unprofessional, and it may get you permanently blocked from any contact with her.

    Just a word to the wise.
    It may also serve to keep her from offering extras to anyone. But sure enough, someone will spoil it. Too many guys try to score brownie points by throwing others under the bus or forgetting the definition of "tact".

  8. #13500

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by AssGrinder  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please send me digits for the gal at Tucson? I've got to get in there somehow.
    Sorry won't send you the number but can tell you it goes straight to voicemail. Maybe someone else knows more on how to contact them.

  9. #13499

    Tucson

    Can someone please send me digits for the gal at Tucson? I've got to get in there somehow.

  10. #13498

    More on Deanna

    Guys, please don't PM me asking for Deanna's number or email or anything. I don't have her permission to give that information out. I've told you how I found her. Follow the steps I outlined in my previous post.

    I will also caution you that when you message her through LinkedIn don't come at her with, "Hey if I get a massage will you jack me off?" That's a professional site for professionals promoting their resumes and businesses. I congratulated her on setting up her own studio and wished her well. I included my phone number and she texted me. She assumed I'd seen her at 317 Holistic, even though I never had.

    So don't go stumbling in there and say, "Hi, I heard you offer extras, how much does it cost?" It's rude, it's unprofessional, and it may get you permanently blocked from any contact with her.

    Just a word to the wise.

  11. #13497

    317 Leslie

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I remember the girl from New York as well. I think her name was Leslie maybe. She had a great body and gave a decent massage. I think they caught onto her and ran her off. I haven't seen anyone else at 317 except Deanna but wouldn't mind seeing Celeste.
    That's the name. I kick myself, for not getting her number when I had the opportunity. I was still new to the hobby back than, and I just figured I'd see her at the studio regularly.

  12. #13496

    Deanna massage Holistic

    This really isn't very difficult. I found her within about 30 seconds and have been messaging her back and forth. I've not talked to her at all about extras, just about massage.

    Think about what you do know about her. Her name is "Deanna", she gives "massages", and she used to work at "Holistic". Enter those three search words into Google and there will be some old Holistic listings that show up from her time there. But you'll also see a link to her LinkedIn profile. Because LinkedIn is basically an online resume it's going to include her work history including her time at Holistic. So it's going to show up in the search.

  13. #13495

    Deanna from 317

    Can anyone give me Deanna's from holistic phone number, I lost it due to getting a new phone. Appreciate you!

  14. #13494
    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any ads either but just google her name and massage you'll get a bunch of hits. She has a facebook page too. Maybe we have to contact her through facebook?
    Thanks bro. I was kind of in a rush yesterday with other things so I didn't have a chance to dig as deep as I usually do. I'll do some more research today.

  15. #13493

    317

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    When it first opened a few years back I took a chance, and on my first visit I got really lucky. The young lady (don't recall the name) I met had very open menu, that I had fortunately brought enough cash to endulge in. The next time I went I was told she had moved to New York. I tried a few different girls, but never got more than a massage. Now don't get me wrong they were always excellent massages, and I eventually started going just to get a massage.
    I remember the girl from New York as well. I think her name was Leslie maybe. She had a great body and gave a decent massage. I think they caught onto her and ran her off. I haven't seen anyone else at 317 except Deanna but wouldn't mind seeing Celeste.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape