Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9795

    Be careful

    I used to see her in the same back a year or two back, when she was thicker. Good time, big jugs, enjoyed the time as much as you did. Then she got back on the sauce and dropped 50 or more pounds. We are talking nothing but skin and gristle. She was then homeless. Got together only to find she had no place to go. Wanted to do it in some random garage. She offered to make a few calls to find a place and grab a snack. Went into gas station with half of money. Never came out. She still looks like a skeleton, so probably still using heavily. Watch the wallet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Met this one a couple of years ago. She seemed rough in person. Used to be near teens and Burnham. Affordable donation, good communication. Her place was unkept. Unfortunately too many miles on that body. Stomach area looked pretty bad. It seems that she gained a few pounds.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/848830810290

  2. #9794
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotj17  [View Original Post]
    I'm bored and checking out what's going on in my old stomping grounds.

    Is this the same woman off Silver Lake who sees you on a side porch with a bed jammed in with all her stuff?

    She was weird when I saw her about 4-5 years ago. Bigger girl? She talked a lot then but you got everything BB.
    Not the same one. But she's a dandy too!

  3. #9793

    She is bat shit crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    It is definitely a weird deal. Just lays there on her stomach and let you go to town. I tried it a couple times waiting for some passion or some excitement but it never happened. I stuck it in her ass the second time hoping for more reaction but it didn't elicit much at all. Probably won't be seeing any more.
    Texted her all day because I loves me some krazy. Finally call her, she texts right back saying to text her. I immediately text her and she does not answer. For hours. So I forget about it and Got on with my life. Bizarrely, starting around midnight my burner phone blows up with her Non stop texting me to come over and fuk (exact spelling multiple times) her. That chick is fucking kra-kra. As someone once told me, there is more erratic than erotic with these chicks. Sheesh.

  4. #9792
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    She must be about 50. She does love sex. Especially DATY. Get her off and you can do anal. I pulled out and the rubber stayed in. Final straw was she wanted me to massage her big ass first. Who's the customer. I was ready to leave. When I first went to her house I was hoping to get the girl sleeping on the couch. Instead we do down to Satins closet. Ugh, somethings you just can't unsee.
    Multiple dreams in past a house in HC but never got FS as she is moody. Also dreamt of her daughter in law once who now moved away. Please pm with current digits for trade if you got them.

  5. #9791

    Sammi is back!

    Met this one a couple of years ago. She seemed rough in person. Used to be near teens and Burnham. Affordable donation, good communication. Her place was unkept. Unfortunately too many miles on that body. Stomach area looked pretty bad. It seems that she gained a few pounds.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/848830810290

  6. #9790
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'm the only guy here that didn't find anything odd about all our encounters. My home life really isn't any different than all the descriptions you guys have provided. Maybe I need to take a closer look at my norm.
    I had some dreams in the past and she was better once you got there I thought. The texting to get there be prepared to get I insulted. Hot body and good face. Porn in background. Baby oiled up and ready to rock from behind. She will turn around for more cash after you are a regular. Prices have gone up so I stayed away Pm is ok for more if you are a senior.

  7. #9789

    I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    It is definitely a weird deal. Just lays there on her stomach and let you go to town. I tried it a couple times waiting for some passion or some excitement but it never happened. I stuck it in her ass the second time hoping for more reaction but it didn't elicit much at all. Probably won't be seeing any more.
    I guess I'm the only guy here that didn't find anything odd about all our encounters. My home life really isn't any different than all the descriptions you guys have provided. Maybe I need to take a closer look at my norm.

  8. #9788
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotj17  [View Original Post]
    I'm bored and checking out what's going on in my old stomping grounds.

    Is this the same woman off Silver Lake who sees you on a side porch with a bed jammed in with all her stuff?

    She was weird when I saw her about 4-5 years ago. Bigger girl? She talked a lot then but you got everything BB.
    Not the same woman. Everything else is correct. Must be something in the water out there!

    Edit to clarify: there are 2 different providers in that area. I do know the one by Silver Lake. She was (note past tense!) decent looking and a good fuck 10 years ago. I stopped by last summer just to say hi and she looked kinda rough. Do not know the other one.

  9. #9787

    Ouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    No it's so you don't get disgusted seeing her face, actually it's because she's weird, she has serious mental issues, if you get her on the phone it's like calling a mental hospital.
    It amazes me how many women most guys would pass up in a bar back in the day are now getting paid for sex by probably the same but older guys. Unfknbelievable.

  10. #9786
    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    The lady from Oconomowoc who likes to just be face down when you get there is ready to see people again if anyone wants to go out and see her.
    Can you PM me any contact info? Would like to take her for a ride.

  11. #9785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074

    Oconomowoc

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    The lady from Oconomowoc who likes to just be face down when you get there is ready to see people again if anyone wants to go out and see her.
    I'm bored and checking out what's going on in my old stomping grounds.

    Is this the same woman off Silver Lake who sees you on a side porch with a bed jammed in with all her stuff?

    She was weird when I saw her about 4-5 years ago. Bigger girl? She talked a lot then but you got everything BB.

  12. #9784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    If you eat her regularly will it curve your smoking addiction.
    That's funny. Thank you.

  13. #9783

    Cass

    Quote Originally Posted by YungLoGod  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Cassandra recently? She was talked about a couple months ago and I was lucky enough to see her a couple times but now she went ghost.
    She's in Texas getting clean.

  14. #9782

    Car Date Gal

    On a budget since this whole epidemic. So, I tried little miss car date or what ever you want to call her. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/455687952460.

    Overall if you love sloppy head she is good if you are on a budget. Overall I would reccomend if budget concerns are a problem.

  15. #9781

    Nicolette

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikMoron  [View Original Post]
    I know that you have all seen the reviews of naughty Nikki. But some of you may know the other Nikki who is far more sweet and kind and also attractive then naughty Nikki. Some people are confusing the two of them so "nice Nikki" has decided to now go by her full name Nicolette. I know I have seen her a few times now and have had nothing but fun. Definitely will go back.
    If you eat her regularly will it curve your smoking addiction.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape