Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 542 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 8119
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1969

    Looking for a few guys for a gangbang

    Hey guys I'm looking for a few guys for a gangbang next Friday night. The girl is 21, beautiful and goes to UA. She is 5'8 130 lbs 34 d blonde and has a pierced pussy. There is a steep entrance fee so no lowballing. Pics upon request. Message me if interested.

  2. #1968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by BhmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I visited with this provider yesterday evening: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cson/48551088/# .

    She is centrally located in a safe residential area, very reasonable rates, easy to get in touch with, and a friendly customer service attitude. Very nice big rack, wide lovely rear end, nice tight love tunnel, and a sweet smile. She is 50 and a BBW, so not for those who are looking for a teen-age spinner. I plan to visit her again, she was super sweet to me. I wish more providers could learn from this lady on how to treat their customers.

    Bhm Guy.
    I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you, but she's not 50. She'll be turning 65 this coming July.

  3. #1967

    Two Thumbs Up!

    Hi all,

    I visited with this provider yesterday evening: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cson/48551088/# .

    She is centrally located in a safe residential area, very reasonable rates, easy to get in touch with, and a friendly customer service attitude. Very nice big rack, wide lovely rear end, nice tight love tunnel, and a sweet smile. She is 50 and a BBW, so not for those who are looking for a teen-age spinner. I plan to visit her again, she was super sweet to me. I wish more providers could learn from this lady on how to treat their customers.

    Bhm Guy.

  4. #1966

    CLsexxyRed

    Do not go to this one at all. She is way way past her expiration date. Seriously wish I could take this one back. Grossly fat and old. I am embarrassed of myself for seeing this one. Really don't want to get into any details. It will make me gag. Will be much pickier from now on that is for sure. Hoping I help fellow members from my awful experience. Don't understand why someone like her thinks she can be a provider anymore. Ugh I hope I can forget this one!

  5. #1965

    Re: craigslist housecleaner!

    She is back and eagar to please. Her rates go from. 75 to 1. 5 just depends on her mood. She's really abit fickle. She's working. She's not working. Located on far west side of town. Place is a little tight. Just like her. Pm Me for digets. Place safe my fellow mongers.

  6. #1964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    A lot of the idiotic hoops providers want you to jump through are "for their safety" The latest one I ran in to is the girl wanted me to send a selfie before I went over. Yeah, not happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortManSexy  [View Original Post]
    I'd watch out for this one. You hit her up, not too bad looking, very affordable. But apparently she says before you go to her or she comes to you she requires half payment via cashapp. LOL wow. Yea sounds very fishy so I'd say its probably some kind of scam so I'd watch out for this one guys. Apparently its a "new thing" and its for her safety. I mean hows half payment going to keep her safe? Haha.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...ucson/20768677

  7. #1963

    Best head in Tucson

    I'd watch out for this one. You hit her up, not too bad looking, very affordable. But apparently she says before you go to her or she comes to you she requires half payment via cashapp. LOL wow. Yea sounds very fishy so I'd say its probably some kind of scam so I'd watch out for this one guys. Apparently its a "new thing" and its for her safety. I mean hows half payment going to keep her safe? Haha.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...ucson/20768677

  8. #1962

    Cateyes has a tiger in her pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by TStrong520  [View Original Post]
    Doubt it, she going to be working even if there was an apocalypse happening.
    You freaks are wearing her little cooter out! Does she do bareback? (Yikes if she still does).

  9. #1961
    That does look like Sasha though it's hard to tell with a mask on her face. I would avoid. Her place was a dump (and that's putting it nicely) the one time I visited it and I won't be back.

    As for Harley Quinn, she's ok. Nothing really outstanding about her. Somewhat mechanical, but gets the job done. She was also a one and done for me.

  10. #1960

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DecMan85  [View Original Post]
    I meet her a few times. She is sweet and nice to me. But I don't think she is for everyone. Proclaims to have lesbian preferences.
    Thanks for info. Can you remember menu or rates?

  11. #1959
    I meet her a few times. She is sweet and nice to me. But I don't think she is for everyone. Proclaims to have lesbian preferences.

  12. #1958
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkSpunkMeyer  [View Original Post]
    If you TOFTT let me know. She looks almost too good to be true, but if she's real I'm definitely interested.
    She use to beg for money / job on craigslist. There were some posts there about her scamming people when they gave her money in advance due to her sob story. I wouldn't risk it. If she scammed people back then, she would more than likely do it again.

  13. #1957
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this girl out? How was your experience?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brandi-escort-tucson-503838
    If you TOFTT let me know. She looks almost too good to be true, but if she's real I'm definitely interested.

  14. #1956

  15. #1955

    Brandi?

    Has anyone tried this girl out? How was your experience?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brandi-escort-tucson-503838

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape