High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 542 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 8119
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1924

    About SB

    I've posted about SB several times and I've been on it for 2 years now. You buy a package of credits on a sliding scale and it costs you 10 credits to reach out to a SB. Now these girls can send you notes for free, but to make an initial outreach, or respond to a note to you, it'll cost you 10 credits. Some of these girls are total flakes and just want to "talk" to you and expect you to pay them. Geez, if I just want to talk, that's why I have a fucking dog. Now the quality of these girls go each end of the spectrum. Some are drop dead gorgeous, some are chubby but fuckable, and some are just nasty. I put in my profile to not be naive about the site, as I am not, yet some girls still just want to 'talk. ' On the other hand, I've had great luck as well. I've found UofA coeds who love sex and love to be butt fucked, and I've found the 25-30 yr old who is experimenting, and then the woman needing resources and willing to fuck for it. I always meet these girls for a F2F to discuss the arrangement and have current deals from $. 5 per visit to $$ per visit and the visits aren't limited to one nut and go, as my dates come for 2-2. 5 hours. You also have the girls who suffer from GPS / DPS and want $500 per visit, which is just laughable when I can get an anal sex loving cute UofA student to come over and play. I've had some SBs I've seen for a few months, and then some who I think decided the site wasn't for them. I aim for the 22-35 age range. Don't ever get explicit and talk dollars on any site, as you never know who is on the other end. Be safe out there!!

  2. #1923

    Sb

    Yeah you have to buy credits. It's not that expensive. Concentrate on the girls that are on line regularly. Some. Of them overlap on other sites like STG but there are some exceptional girls on there. Young and not addicts that just want to get paid for what they have been giving away. I've been lucky and with some work you can be too. Some are. Straight up working girls some want a sugar daddy but either way you score. Remember the ones that are near the top and on the first page repeatedly are usually more available. Good luck and be safe.

  3. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard from Amber lately. She is about 5'7", thin, short straight blonde hair
    Amber Foxxx?

  4. #1921

    SecretBenefit

    How do you all use Secret Benefit to contact their users? Do you need a paid subscription? Are the users active. Or are some of them fake profiles?

  5. #1920

    Anyone seen Amber??

    Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard from Amber lately. She is about 5'7", thin, short straight blonde hair, and has an apartment off FT Lowell. I met her on Secret Benefits two years ago and up until now, we've been a semi regular thing. I lost contact with her when she sent me a new phone number to use. I stupidly erased the other number. I know she has / had a few regulars and know some of them post / read the blog. I'd like to run into her again. Be safe out there!

  6. #1919
    Where can you find Gail? 29th / Craycroft?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    So I know that Gail isn't advertising anymore and prefers to do the SW thing for some reason, (probably because she can get more clients immediately instead of playing the texting game) but I texted her this time to setup an incal so I am posting this here.

    So I texted and setup a time and she sent me the address right away instead of playing the game of giving you the area and then the hotel and then the address when you arrive. She was ready when I got there and did not make me wait like normal providers do. She was made up and dressed in sexy lingerie and greeted me with a hug and kiss and she smelled great. So she is reliable, didn't play games and looked absolutely amazing. Gail is definitely a rare find and I will definitely continue to see her if she keeps this level of professionalism up. I was skeptical when she was compared to NL in a previous post on here, but this experience confirmed that she could not only replace NL, but she could surpass her in looks and performance. While NL was very attractive, I am not that into Asians so she wasn't a 10 for me like everyone else seems to rate her and while her oral skills were amazing, she wasn't that good at CG and that is my favorite position so personally I think this session with Gail was better than any session I had with NL besides the double I did with her and Payton Good, (It would be hard for one person to top that though).

    After the greeting she got down to it and stripped off the lingerie and laid on the bed completely naked. Her body is an art form and I joined her and had to feel her body all over and appreciate it before going further. We kissed a bit and she started stroking my cock then but did not rush in any way. It progressed to the BBBJ like it would with a girlfriend and not an escort just doing her job. The BBBJ was way better than the car date we had, (probably because we were both relaxed way more at this point) and she made plenty of eye contact. It may be weird, but this is the point where I noticed how amazing her eyes are. She is definitely a beautiful woman, but her eyes are incredible and they can go from innocent to sexy to intoxicating and I started to feel like loosing it so we cut the BBBJ a bit short, (my choice not hers) and on went the cover for the main event.

    She asked what position I wanted to start and I went with CG and she slid my cock in nice and slow. She was tight, wet and very hot and I knew this was going to be amazing the way she was sliding me in and out at an angle that allowed me to go as deep as I possibly could and at a speed that was teasing and playful to start. Grabbing her perfect ass while she rode me was incredible, but looking up at those amazing man made breasts was getting me so fucking hot and I couldn't decide what was better so I kept going back and forth between her perfect ass and amazing tits. I wanted this to last forever and it went on for a bit, but then she started to orgasms, (or put on the greatest performance ever) and she started fucking me fast and hard, (the bed was squeaking like crazy) and we locked eyes and looking at her amazing eyes while she fucked me with her perfect body and hot wet tight pussy was just too much to handle all at once and I busted the biggest load I have in a while into the cover. She collapsed into me and continued to slide me in and out at different angle now and I felt like I was in heaven.

    There was no rest between pops since she was able to keep me up and into it and we just had to swap out to a new cover for round two. We went at it sideways for a bit and then DS which was just as amazing as any other position with Gail. I loved watching her perfect ass as I pounded her from behind, but honestly looking at her body from any angle was just as good as any other. I was not prepared for this and she definitely wore me out, but I was not ready to stop so we moved to the good ole missionary position. Watching her facial reactions and her tits bouncing up and down whil; e I was pounding away got me to the point of no return for the second pop and it was almost as big as the first. As cheesy as it may sound we then cuddled for a while and I caressed her beautiful body not wanting it to end. Everything does come to an end though, so I cleaned up and we talked while I got dressed. We then took care of business and she gave me a hug and kiss goodbye and I left a very satisfied and happy man. I will definitely repeat many many many times in the future and highly recommend her.

    Gail's Escort Rating:

    Face - 10 (She is one absolutely gorgeous and has amazing eyes).

    Body - 10 (While her breast are a bit hard and you can feel lumps that I normally would subtract points for, they are just too perfect looking to give less than a 10).

    Attitude - 10 (We just clicked and talking to her was easy and relaxed).

    Performance - 10 (She started out slow and teased me and gradually moved into fucking the hell out of me and wore me out completely. Every position was amazing and it was the best time I have had in a long time).

    Reliability - 10 (Added this because I had to give her another 10 for being ready on time and looking amazing and smelling clean and fresh for the session).

    Donation. Car Date - 60 / Hhr - 150 / HR 300 (That is what she is asking, but we previously agreed on rates I will not share).

    Recommendation. HELL YES!

  7. #1918

    Natural busty ladies

    Just got here in Tucson. Just got my license and my car. Is there any natural busty ladies arnd I can look for? Anyone can recommend please?

  8. #1917

    Great review!

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    Gail

    Recommendation. HELL YES!
    Wow great review! Was getting hard just reading this!

  9. #1916

    Gail Review

    So I know that Gail isn't advertising anymore and prefers to do the SW thing for some reason, (probably because she can get more clients immediately instead of playing the texting game) but I texted her this time to setup an incal so I am posting this here.

    So I texted and setup a time and she sent me the address right away instead of playing the game of giving you the area and then the hotel and then the address when you arrive. She was ready when I got there and did not make me wait like normal providers do. She was made up and dressed in sexy lingerie and greeted me with a hug and kiss and she smelled great. So she is reliable, didn't play games and looked absolutely amazing. Gail is definitely a rare find and I will definitely continue to see her if she keeps this level of professionalism up. I was skeptical when she was compared to NL in a previous post on here, but this experience confirmed that she could not only replace NL, but she could surpass her in looks and performance. While NL was very attractive, I am not that into Asians so she wasn't a 10 for me like everyone else seems to rate her and while her oral skills were amazing, she wasn't that good at CG and that is my favorite position so personally I think this session with Gail was better than any session I had with NL besides the double I did with her and Payton Good, (It would be hard for one person to top that though).

    After the greeting she got down to it and stripped off the lingerie and laid on the bed completely naked. Her body is an art form and I joined her and had to feel her body all over and appreciate it before going further. We kissed a bit and she started stroking my cock then but did not rush in any way. It progressed to the BBBJ like it would with a girlfriend and not an escort just doing her job. The BBBJ was way better than the car date we had, (probably because we were both relaxed way more at this point) and she made plenty of eye contact. It may be weird, but this is the point where I noticed how amazing her eyes are. She is definitely a beautiful woman, but her eyes are incredible and they can go from innocent to sexy to intoxicating and I started to feel like loosing it so we cut the BBBJ a bit short, (my choice not hers) and on went the cover for the main event.

    She asked what position I wanted to start and I went with CG and she slid my cock in nice and slow. She was tight, wet and very hot and I knew this was going to be amazing the way she was sliding me in and out at an angle that allowed me to go as deep as I possibly could and at a speed that was teasing and playful to start. Grabbing her perfect ass while she rode me was incredible, but looking up at those amazing man made breasts was getting me so fucking hot and I couldn't decide what was better so I kept going back and forth between her perfect ass and amazing tits. I wanted this to last forever and it went on for a bit, but then she started to orgasms, (or put on the greatest performance ever) and she started fucking me fast and hard, (the bed was squeaking like crazy) and we locked eyes and looking at her amazing eyes while she fucked me with her perfect body and hot wet tight pussy was just too much to handle all at once and I busted the biggest load I have in a while into the cover. She collapsed into me and continued to slide me in and out at different angle now and I felt like I was in heaven.

    There was no rest between pops since she was able to keep me up and into it and we just had to swap out to a new cover for round two. We went at it sideways for a bit and then DS which was just as amazing as any other position with Gail. I loved watching her perfect ass as I pounded her from behind, but honestly looking at her body from any angle was just as good as any other. I was not prepared for this and she definitely wore me out, but I was not ready to stop so we moved to the good ole missionary position. Watching her facial reactions and her tits bouncing up and down whil; e I was pounding away got me to the point of no return for the second pop and it was almost as big as the first. As cheesy as it may sound we then cuddled for a while and I caressed her beautiful body not wanting it to end. Everything does come to an end though, so I cleaned up and we talked while I got dressed. We then took care of business and she gave me a hug and kiss goodbye and I left a very satisfied and happy man. I will definitely repeat many many many times in the future and highly recommend her.

    Gail's Escort Rating:

    Face - 10 (She is one absolutely gorgeous and has amazing eyes).

    Body - 10 (While her breast are a bit hard and you can feel lumps that I normally would subtract points for, they are just too perfect looking to give less than a 10).

    Attitude - 10 (We just clicked and talking to her was easy and relaxed).

    Performance - 10 (She started out slow and teased me and gradually moved into fucking the hell out of me and wore me out completely. Every position was amazing and it was the best time I have had in a long time).

    Reliability - 10 (Added this because I had to give her another 10 for being ready on time and looking amazing and smelling clean and fresh for the session).

    Donation. Car Date - 60 / Hhr - 150 / HR 300 (That is what she is asking, but we previously agreed on rates I will not share).

    Recommendation. HELL YES!

  10. #1915

    Kandysunshine TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by KaliMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here had any experience with Kandysunshine? She advertises sexy mutual-touch massage, but no FS.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3040664
    I visited Kandysunshine the other day. She is a very sweet woman in her mid 40's. She's a bit heavier than her photos, but not a BBW. Just short and curvy. She is a girl-next-door and puts you right at ease. She loves to talk. We met at a low-end motel, but she said she is planning to move next week. She is not a masseuse. More like a GF who has agreed to rub your back some. But is very open to direction. The menu is extremely limited until you become a regular. I would recommend her for older clientele (say 50+).

  11. #1914
    Anyone happen to have any recommendations on a provider who offers legit GFE? Much appreciated.

  12. #1913

    Kandysunshine

    Has anyone here had any experience with Kandysunshine? She advertises sexy mutual-touch massage, but no FS.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3040664

  13. #1912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Thank you for the review. I was going to see her based on her pictures. I love mature women who are still in good shape. But, the dog is a deal breaker for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicaLuv  [View Original Post]
    Her ad claims 48. You need to add about 15-20 hard years to that number. When looking at her ad photos, look for the oldest / scariest pic and that her.

    She insist on have her medium size dog on the bed with us during our time together. When I objected, she put the dog in the bathroom, at which time the mutt started whining and barking.

    After a few minutes of BBBJ, I told her I was ready for CFS. She stated that she wouldn't do CFS as long as her dog was locked in the BR. I ended the session.

    http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...o/995210692486

    I would not repeat.

    CL.

  14. #1911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    I saw Daisy, too, in mid December. I had a great time. During our date, she said something about a probation or parole officer was going to start monitoring her, so she wouldn't be advertising anymore. But, she said that she'd keep seeing people she'd previously seen.

    I've been trying to text her. I got an answer once. She said she hardly checked that number, and gave me another number to text. I've been texting that other number repeatedly (as recently as yesterday), but have yet to receive any sort of response. That's too bad. I'd love to see her again, and again, and again.

    At least now I know it's nothing personal.

  15. #1910
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFolker  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times, she's great.
    Can you provide any details? PM me please, I'm considering Danni.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape