Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 969 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 1019 1069 1469 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12399
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    https://instagram.com/bookjennyling?igshid=xf6hsozgvq3f

    Jenny Ling is back in town, hosting in a hotel in Elk Grove village. Just be aware she is taking more precautions an reducing her already limited menu. Send me a private message if you have questions.
    Yeah she already has such a limited menu. She was like a cold fish. She's hot no doubt and it's exactly her In the pics. But man I can't imagine how much colder the session can be in today's world. Sorry pre virus I wouldn't go back. No way in hell now.

  2. #12398

    Emma Jaine is awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by BPHunter  [View Original Post]
    Contacted this one: https://tryst.link/escort/emma-666.

    She is available now even through this virus mess. And confirmed she's up for a 3 hole exploration all bare with no restrictions. Wondering if anyone on here has partaken and if it's worth the cost of admission
    Emma is awesome, she's hot, replies promptly, good in the bedroom, nice, and won't rush. I'm her regular and she's a top provider.

  3. #12397
    Either Francesca or Magda. Haven't seen Kinga, but if Rayna is in town, go for her!

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayne01  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if I could post this on the agency thread, that's for review of girls only so I posted in this section. Does anyone know which agency is still booking. I know MCE, wet&wild are still taking appointments and ovlia was avai last week with MA. I am not sure about 262/773/530. I think ECE is also still booking. Can anyone recommend a girl from ECE that can take a good face fu#k? Stay safe out there we are deff in some crazy times!
    .

  4. #12396

    Natalia Tori Tallon

    Dreamed of Tori who is now independent and goes by Natalia about 4 months ago. Has same dream a few times before with CCG as well, she's simply outstanding. Unfortunately lost her new phone number and can't reconnect with her but would like to. Can anyone help me out please with her number? You can PM me as well. Would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

  5. #12395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Gorgeous Girls And Great Service.

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/48676617/

    Saw her.

    Pretty.

    Sukked tho.

    Rush job, doggy only, hand on hips only.

    Garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    Tried to warning you all guys.
    It's such a shame you can't find a gorgeous girl with great service these days. A girl with both these qualities is definitely a Unicorn.

  6. #12394
    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/48676617/

    Saw her.

    Pretty.

    Sukked tho.

    Rush job, doggy only, hand on hips only.

    Garbage.
    Tried to warning you all guys.

  7. #12393

    Oingo Boingo!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22;4734773[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/48649515/[/URL]

    Any info on her? Pic seems old and I can't find any current reviews. She said she offers BBJ, DFK and daty for 250, but just want to make sure she is legit. Thanks.
    Looks good that's for sure!!

  8. #12392
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/48676617/

    Saw her.

    Pretty.

    Sukked tho.

    Rush job, doggy only, hand on hips only.

    Garbage.

  9. #12391

    Jenny Ling is in town

    https://instagram.com/bookjennyling?igshid=xf6hsozgvq3f

    Jenny Ling is back in town, hosting in a hotel in Elk Grove village. Just be aware she is taking more precautions an reducing her already limited menu. Send me a private message if you have questions.

  10. #12390

    Polish blondi is she a part of the NG crew?

    Anybody know if Polish blondi is legit? Is she a part of the NG crew along with Lara and Ola? Her pics are in the same style as Lara and Ola's pics plus all three have no black guys in in their ads which leave me to believe they are connected. I have texted Polish blondi multiple times but she never responds. She's the opposite of Lara who always texts back in a timely fashion. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...617/7738149322.

  11. #12389

    Best to check, but not likely

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Fukk I've never even thought about that.

    I've never brought my own or checked the brands.

    Some nutjob girl might purposely or unknowingly use lambskins.
    Usually women in this line of work put dollars first. Lambskin condoms are VERY expensive. Doubt most of them wouldn't fork out the extra. You'd probably know, the first time I used one felt very close to bare. Still, it doesn't hurt to check. Plus it's not a bad idea to supply your own, you might find some feel better that others. I like the Skyn brand as well, they do feel the best for me.

  12. #12388
    Quote Originally Posted by AcrossTheUnive  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge with her yesterday. Okay location. Good responsiveness to text. Pics are a little outdated but looks like the pics. Got in the room and donated 150 for hhr. Good CBJ but not for a long time. FS was good and her vj is reasonably tight for this biz. She was a little cautious with my size but managed it fine. After a bit she let me daty for a little. Then when it seemed like she was enjoying it, she stopped me and I went mish to the finish line in the bag.

    Good convo and overall good time. Room is a smoker room so keep that in mind. I actually was surprised at how tight she was. I mean not virgin tight or micro puss Asian tight but pleasantly enough that I noticed it.

    Would and probably will repeat soon.
    She looks a lot like a worker who lived in Gary that I used to visit.

  13. #12387
    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Fukk I've never even thought about that.

    I've never brought my own or checked the brands.

    Some nutjob girl might purposely or unknowingly use lambskins.
    Statistically even with the lambskin you are at less than 0. 5% chance of catching anything.

  14. #12386
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    Skyn is a brand name. I think you mean lambskins, which doesn't protect against STDs.
    Skyn is a non latex condom that does protect against STDs I use them cause I developed a latex allergy. Thought I had an STD.

  15. #12385

    Ece

    Not sure if I could post this on the agency thread, that's for review of girls only so I posted in this section. Does anyone know which agency is still booking. I know MCE, wet&wild are still taking appointments and ovlia was avai last week with MA. I am not sure about 262/773/530. I think ECE is also still booking. Can anyone recommend a girl from ECE that can take a good face fu#k? Stay safe out there we are deff in some crazy times!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape