Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 982 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 482 882 932 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 1032 1082 1482 ... LastLast
Results 14,716 to 14,730 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12212

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by BPHunter  [View Original Post]
    Contacted this one: https://tryst.link/escort/emma-666.

    She is available now even through this virus mess. And confirmed she's up for a 3 hole exploration all bare with no restrictions. Wondering if anyone on here has partaken and if it's worth the cost of admission?
    Are you referring to the Thai Emma or the red head?

  2. #12211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    I saw her a year or so back. She takes unusually good pics. In real life she's a lot more worn out. When I saw her she had some marks on her body that hinted at some of her hobbies.

    On the other hand she's super passive and will do whatever you tell her. She gave me a really good BBBJCIM. She has a tight little ass and looked good from behind. She's quiet though. I could only tell she was cumming from her body shaking. She was totally silent. It was weird.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7735314891

    And one smash this pussy and asshole using a preferred driver rod instead of the putter. Just might eat her asshole this week guys. Got to stretch her anal walls with my tounge.

  3. #12210
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    She does a great CIM if you can get a hold of her. She seemed mentally unstable, lots of fast talking about conspiracies.
    LOL everyone love these girls bruh. Who knows.

  4. #12209

    Dude, your whole persona is disturbing

    She does a great CIM if you can get a hold of her. She seemed mentally unstable, lots of fast talking about conspiracies.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7735314891

    And one smash this pussy and asshole using a preferred driver rod instead of the putter. Just might eat her asshole this week guys. Got to stretch her anal walls with my tounge.

  5. #12208
    True. She truly was the cliché about the hooker with a heart of gold.

    She was honest about her struggles, and maybe she would rob you blind, but I only knew her to be sweet and kind and generous even when it was obvious things weren't going well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oramo  [View Original Post]
    That absolutely terrible. Was a sweet girl. Last of her kind for sure. Thanks for the info.

  6. #12207
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    They did a great job with you though!
    Meh. I have my issues, I got a high paying job. 2 kids and a wife for 20 years. Nice house in Naperville. But I have been seeing a psychologist for 10 years. Besides the sexual deviance, I am an all American good guy. Me and my wife were planning to foster a kid. I go to Central America every year and I pay medical expenses for a group of kids. All is well bro. Let's beget back to the sexual entertainment. People got to make babies with girls selling pussy.

  7. #12206
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidioso  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who've seen Wiki, are these more accurate pics than the fake ones posted on other sites?

    https://callescort.org/773-501-2062
    That's her body type, but not her face. Her face face is closer to the first batch of pics.

  8. #12205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by BPHunter  [View Original Post]
    Contacted this one: https://tryst.link/escort/emma-666.

    She is available now even through this virus mess. And confirmed she's up for a 3 hole exploration all bare with no restrictions. Wondering if anyone on here has partaken and if it's worth the cost of admission?
    She is a former MA girl (left and ripped them off) and had decent reviews. Look back a few months and she had a different name.

  9. #12204

    Wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidioso  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who've seen Wiki, are these more accurate pics than the fake ones posted on other sites?

    https://callescort.org/773-501-2062
    Saw her yesterday. Those are her real pics and the post below by Romeo is pretty accurate. She does have some meat on that booty though and does aim to please.

  10. #12203

    Wiki

    For those of you who've seen Wiki, are these more accurate pics than the fake ones posted on other sites?

    https://callescort.org/773-501-2062

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/164743

    Location is in in Elk Grove (83 and Landmeier) , which I like because is very discrete.

    She is not the girl in the picture, but she is a cute little spinner with a nice body (small tits), pretty face, dark hair and big green eyes. Text then call system set up. By far, the prettiest of the new bunch of NG girls, and She has that punk / goth girl vibe. Very nice personality and her English is not that bad.

    Here is the catch: damage was $180 HH / $200 H for full covered service, but if you want DFK and BBJ / CIM is another 90 (she disclosed this info during the first contact, so you can make a choice). Head was amazing, and offers multiple positions. MSOG offered, but I only stayed half so only one pop for me, which is usually enough.

    The price might be a little too much for some, but she is really worth it. She is staying another month, but she told me she might relocate to downtown Chicago in a few weeks. I tried to talk her out of it, as downtown locations are really hard for people who live in the suburbs (like me) and have really hard time finding parking spots. Overall, I left satisfied.

    In related news BTW, she let it slip that they are indeed an agency that recruits girls from Poland, Czech Republic and Ukraine. It seems like Only the Polish girls are open to go the extra mile, while the Czech / Ukrainian girls are the ones with bad reviews.

    That's basically it, stay safe mongers.

  11. #12202

    Looks like they did a great job with you!

    Quote Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982  [View Original Post]
    Did this poor girl life end due to overdose ?

    I have 2 adopted brothers who died of OD and my 3rd adopted brother is on his way. My parents adopted children cause I was the only biological child. And they thought I should have siblings. Guys, it does not matter the stable the horse is raise in. My brothers had a hell of a childhood overall. My parents tried their best.
    They did a great job with you though!

  12. #12201
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by BPHunter  [View Original Post]
    Contacted this one: https://tryst.link/escort/emma-666.

    She is available now even through this virus mess. And confirmed she's up for a 3 hole exploration all bare with no restrictions. Wondering if anyone on here has partaken and if it's worth the cost of admission?
    Guys you should really consider who you go raw with. I sometimes go out of control, and knowingly send more blood to my peg thus expanding the condom to max; splitting the condom Down the middle like a banana peel, and yes I bust a nut inside these girl who absolutely want to have my baby. But I am doing this for you guys cause you guys need to eat and hit prego puss.

    But seriously apply an exception rule for who you pop inside. I posted a few girl on here just being dumb, and believe me— it's a bad idea to go raw with those girls. You can physically see something is not right- but believe you me, some gross dude is hitting those virus girls raw and they might hit the girl you go raw with too. I caught the clap 3 times guys, I investigate before I even consider doing raw.

  13. #12200

    Emma

    Contacted this one: https://tryst.link/escort/emma-666.

    She is available now even through this virus mess. And confirmed she's up for a 3 hole exploration all bare with no restrictions. Wondering if anyone on here has partaken and if it's worth the cost of admission?

  14. #12199

    Previous reviews already

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...628/2248002817

    Any information on her would be appreciated it.
    Previous reviews indicate the pics are old and outdated and the provider herself had negative reviews mixed in.

  15. #12198

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I found out that Sunshine (from the Austin apt shared with a few different girls) died a few days ago. She was one of the nicest people I've ever met in this hobby, and when she was lucid she was a great provider. I thought it would be sad to let her passing go unnoticed.
    So sorry to hear this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape