Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 26919
-
04-08-20 18:36 #12399Senior Member

Posts: 89Yeah she already has such a limited menu. She was like a cold fish. She's hot no doubt and it's exactly her In the pics. But man I can't imagine how much colder the session can be in today's world. Sorry pre virus I wouldn't go back. No way in hell now.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 18:30 #12398Regular Member

Posts: 9Emma Jaine is awesome
Emma is awesome, she's hot, replies promptly, good in the bedroom, nice, and won't rush. I'm her regular and she's a top provider.
Originally Posted by BPHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 17:41 #12397Senior Member

Posts: 91Either Francesca or Magda. Haven't seen Kinga, but if Rayna is in town, go for her!
.
Originally Posted by BruceWayne01
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 17:37 #12396Senior Member

Posts: 27Natalia Tori Tallon
Dreamed of Tori who is now independent and goes by Natalia about 4 months ago. Has same dream a few times before with CCG as well, she's simply outstanding. Unfortunately lost her new phone number and can't reconnect with her but would like to. Can anyone help me out please with her number? You can PM me as well. Would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
-
04-08-20 16:39 #12395Senior Member

Posts: 3481Gorgeous Girls And Great Service.
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
It's such a shame you can't find a gorgeous girl with great service these days. A girl with both these qualities is definitely a Unicorn.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 16:04 #12394Senior Member

Posts: 224Tried to warning you all guys.
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 15:38 #12393Banned Member

Posts: 586Oingo Boingo!!
Looks good that's for sure!!
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22;4734773[URL
-
04-08-20 15:32 #12392Senior Member

Posts: 278https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/48676617/
Saw her.
Pretty.
Sukked tho.
Rush job, doggy only, hand on hips only.
Garbage.
-
04-08-20 15:07 #12391Senior Member

Posts: 224Jenny Ling is in town
https://instagram.com/bookjennyling?igshid=xf6hsozgvq3f
Jenny Ling is back in town, hosting in a hotel in Elk Grove village. Just be aware she is taking more precautions an reducing her already limited menu. Send me a private message if you have questions.
-
04-08-20 14:32 #12390Senior Member

Posts: 616Polish blondi is she a part of the NG crew?
Anybody know if Polish blondi is legit? Is she a part of the NG crew along with Lara and Ola? Her pics are in the same style as Lara and Ola's pics plus all three have no black guys in in their ads which leave me to believe they are connected. I have texted Polish blondi multiple times but she never responds. She's the opposite of Lara who always texts back in a timely fashion. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...617/7738149322.
-
04-08-20 13:03 #12389Senior Member

Posts: 276Best to check, but not likely
Usually women in this line of work put dollars first. Lambskin condoms are VERY expensive. Doubt most of them wouldn't fork out the extra. You'd probably know, the first time I used one felt very close to bare. Still, it doesn't hurt to check. Plus it's not a bad idea to supply your own, you might find some feel better that others. I like the Skyn brand as well, they do feel the best for me.
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 11:56 #12388Senior Member

Posts: 574She looks a lot like a worker who lived in Gary that I used to visit.
Originally Posted by AcrossTheUnive
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 11:52 #12387Senior Member

Posts: 574Statistically even with the lambskin you are at less than 0. 5% chance of catching anything.
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 11:49 #12386Senior Member

Posts: 574Skyn is a non latex condom that does protect against STDs I use them cause I developed a latex allergy. Thought I had an STD.
Originally Posted by LeeOskar
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 10:39 #12385Senior Member

Posts: 194Ece
Not sure if I could post this on the agency thread, that's for review of girls only so I posted in this section. Does anyone know which agency is still booking. I know MCE, wet&wild are still taking appointments and ovlia was avai last week with MA. I am not sure about 262/773/530. I think ECE is also still booking. Can anyone recommend a girl from ECE that can take a good face fu#k? Stay safe out there we are deff in some crazy times!













Reply With Quote






