Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 633 of 921 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 683 733 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4331

    She gone

    Beautiful in person, great personality and outstanding service, very sexy!!.

  2. #4330
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 3
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  3. #4329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Asian bunnies of chicago

    Hi there: been craving the itch, but with the corona virus stuff, stuff been hard of late. How is this agency? I read in the past some good things, but just want to know if it all good.

    http://asianbunniesofchicago69.cuties-sites.com/

  4. #4328

    Carly number

    Not sure why all the drama about Carly lately. I've seen her once and it was the best experience I have had with a provider. Granted I am not from Chicago but it was memorable and I am glad I got to see her.

    I won't speculate why she left the other booker since I do not personally know. I cannot vouch for the number she gave me because I have not called it. I can say that this is the number she gave me and told me she was leaving Chicago for good next week.

  5. #4327
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Carly

    Seems like she may still be active.

    http://sexycourtesan.com/carly/

  6. #4326
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 3
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  7. #4325
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #4324

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAccord  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking.
    I thought I was replying a to a members report. My mistake.

  9. #4323

    Ty

    Quote Originally Posted by WenRegnom88  [View Original Post]
    Well I had about a weeks worth held up in the chamber so I thought why not! Let's check it out. I've hit this area once last summer with good luck. This was a different location but I felt pretty comfortable. $160 for the hour. I probably should've gotten the hhr and saved a few but got a decent massage after. I drew Annie who was a really short haired gal who had nice natural c's. She was probbaly in her 40's but had the young-ish look. She'll be around for another month. I got the covered BJ and covered FS. Hit her mish and doggy and came on her tits. They are still open!
    Thanks went to the store and had a great time.

  10. #4322

    949 area code

    Quote Originally Posted by Goarmy  [View Original Post]
    Since the number is XXX out and you never I'm'd me how did you get the number?
    And also 949 is a Cali area code. Not Chicago, unless Chicago FBI is living it up in Sunny Cali now.

  11. #4321
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 3
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #4320

    How did you get her number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Green16  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting the number for Carly and it was the FBI chicago field office
    Since the number is XXX out and you never I'm'd me how did you get the number?

  13. #4319

    I tried contacting the number for Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by Goarmy  [View Original Post]
    (949)xxxx911.

    Her new booker and be advised she says she may be leaving next Monday.
    I tried contacting the number for Carly and it was the FBI chicago field office.

  14. #4318

    Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco20  [View Original Post]
    Later this morning I will be surrounded by dying people in the ICU. It's one of the most frightening experiences I've had in 25 years. You do not want to screw around with this virus. Do not be an idiot.
    My post was sarcastic. I'll be waiting this pandemic out by thinking of Emily and Cara and wishing I had tried Carly before any of this came down.

    Stay Safe.

    Just Asian.

  15. #4317

    You can wait

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    Covid19 is a respiratory disease. DFK and DATY would be a major risk but it shouldn't transmit to you via BBBJ or CFS. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that.

    Either way, I don't believe people are going to go monk mode (or nun-mode) for 3 months until this virus has disappeared fully. End of April is a joke. This thing isn't going to turn a corner until June.
    Later this morning I will be surrounded by dying people in the ICU. It's one of the most frightening experiences I've had in 25 years. You do not want to screw around with this virus. Do not be an idiot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape